Raymond Chevrolet-Kia

118 Rte. 173, Antioch, IL 60002

New 877-858-8879 New 877-858-8879
Used 866-373-2325 Used 866-373-2325
Service 888-871-8442 Service 888-871-8442

All Brand New All For You!

2012 Equniox Oil change

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

I brought my 2012 Equniox in for an oil change, as always the staff is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable & quick. Very comfortable environment. I would recommend Raymond to my family and friends.

UNRELIABLE!

by from Antioch, IL |

I took my car to get a routine oil change and the technician screwed something up with the filter or gasket. About 5 minutes after driving off the lot, I got stranded on the side of the road and all of the oil had drained out of my car. They called for a tow and set me up with a loaner vehicle, which they did not brief me to explain where any of the controls, etc were. The next day they called to tell me that they did, in fact, damage my motor and that I had one of two options: 1) have them replace the motor with a used motor with similar mileage OR 2) give me a $1000 credit to buy a "new" vehicle. I am a grad student with no funds to buy a "new" vehicle so obviously I had no choice but to go with option 1. I did try to get information on the new motor (at face value it seemed like a fair deal, but I don't know how the other motor was cared. I asked for an extended warranty and they would not give it to me, nor would they give me money for depreciation (a vehicle with a replaced motor is obviously not worth as much) despite it being their fault. I ended up denting the loaner vehicle because the gas tank was on the opposite side of the car than on my car (the passenger side) and I scraped it against the cement when I went to go around to the other side. I take responsibility for damaging their vehicle, but I shouldn't have had it in the first place and they ended up charging me about $500-$600 more than they charged the insurance company. Overall, they did nothing to make the situation easier on me, a situation that, again, was THEIR FAULT! Everybody I have spoken to says they will not recommend this place and they will actually tell them to go elsewhere!

Raymond Chevrolet

by from Salem,WI |

Had a terrible experience from another dealership in Kenosha. I came to Raymond they understood, took in my trade in, and help me find a 2016 Malibu Limited. Salesman and the finance department were open, did not hide anything, and explained the whole process from the beginning to the end.

Great Service All The Way

by from Pell Lake, WI |

Raymond Chevrolet has the BEST service dept. Every person treats me like family. I especially like working with Karen.

Awesome Dealer

by from Lake Geneva, WI |

I went in to Raymond and was greeted right away, they helped me to find the sales man that I had previously talked to on the phone and even paged him. I had the make and model that I knew that I wanted when I came in and they were happy to make sure that I was getting the vehicle that met my needs and wants. I left there within 3 hours with a beautiful new Traverse LTZ. Very satisfied customer Raymond will have my continued business for many years to come!!

Great Salesman and and support Sales

by from Trevor WI |

I would like to thank Bob Skinner, Victor Malkon, Nick Kretsch and Norm Rich for working so hard in providing me car and payment that I can meet as being on Social Security with only monthly income. Most importantly to Bob Skinner for months of help.

Great Dealership overall-trust them!

by from Wauconda,IL |

Everyone at Raymond was so helpful this weekend with the purchase of my new car! Especially Derek Kryszkiewicz and Julie Skomski! AND they had a tech guy that really knew his stuff and took the time to explain everything at the end, thank you Jim Hilden!! That was huge! Derek you really listened to the needs of my family, my financial goals and really helped me to find just the right vehicle. Your patience was greatly appreciated, not to mention your knowledge of each of the vehicles. Julie, thank you for walking me through the business end of things! Your experience and knowledge really showed! And-- at the end the finance guy helped me to purchase just the right warranty for me, not too much and not too little.... He really listened and understood my financial goals! Thank you!! Thank you!! So nice to walk away knowing you made a good deal. Love my new car!!!

Great People At Raymond Chevrolet !!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Raymond Chevrolet has the best employees in the business. I travel from far south suburbs of Chicago to deal with Raymond Chevrolet when buying a new car, none of the high pressure you usually get from sales people at dealerships. I had the pleasure of purchasing a new 2016 Malibu from Julie Skomski in sales. Julie is well informed about the vehicles she sells, not pushy like most sales people and very patient. Julie explained all the features on the car and was very helpful. I recommend Julie with 5 stars. For a customer like myself to travel over 60 miles to purchase a new car when there are at least 6 Chevrolet dealerships very close to me, says something great about Raymond Chevrolet and the people that they employ from sales to management and everyone in between.

Great Service in Small Town

by from Antioch, Illinois |

Chris, Marty, Ken and the service department in general have always been outstanding and courteous, while also going above and beyond when servicing our vehicles. I was a little bummed out with the last visit because they were unable to make a repair based on the non-availability of a part for my 2005 Pontiac G6. Chris had to reach out to other GM dealerships across the country to see if anyone had the part for my car-unfortunately, it could not be found. The service department did a great job of removing the sunroof headliner from my vehicle so I can use the sunroof, but I wish the headliner could have been fixed (it can be a little noisy when blasting down the highway). Oh well, that's what you get for driving an 11 year old car that was built by Pontiac (Looking forward to a new car in about 5 years-hope the SS is still in production). I appreciate the fact that I wasn't charged for the labor/time that went into the sunroof issue. Thanks again for awesome service! Dan & Susan McCuistion

Raymond Chevrolet-Kia responded to this review

February 20, 2016

Dan and Susan, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. And don't forget to take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook.Sincerely, Best regards, Charlie Hansmeyer - General Sales Manager - chansmeyer@raymondchevrolet.com

Great experience, Great people!

by from Twin Lakes, WI |

We dealt with Derek who was very helpful. This was our 4th vehicle bought from Raymond, and won't be our last!

Raymond Chevrolet-Kia responded to this review

February 10, 2016

Tom, it was a pleasure to read about your fourth car-buying experience at Raymond Chevrolet-Kia. It's delightful to know Derek provided you with helpful and outstanding customer service. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook page! Best regards, Charlie Hansmeyer - General Sales Manager - chansmeyer@raymondchevrolet.com