Raymond Chevrolet-Kia

118 Rte. 173, Antioch, IL 60002

New 877-858-8879
Used 866-373-2325
Service 888-871-8442

All Brand New All For You!

2012 Equniox Oil change

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

I brought my 2012 Equniox in for an oil change, as always the staff is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable & quick. Very comfortable environment. I would recommend Raymond to my family and friends.

Satisfied Customer

by from Beach Park, Illinois |

Went for an oil change and inspection. Friendly service department staff. Always leave confident that a thorough, quality job has been done on my vehicle. Thank you!

Great service!

by from cary il |

I had a coupon book from when I bought my car and they looked through it to see if I had a coupon for a tire rotation. But I didn't, though it was very thoughtful.

Overall experience

by from Elgin, il |

I have never been disappointed with the treatment or the level of respect I've received at Raymond. The entire staff from sales to service and every step in between has always me like I was a family member. Rich

Tire purchase

by from Antioch, Il |

My service writer Keith was very attentive and helpful and delivered everything promised correct and on time. This is the best service department I have ever dealt with and at 65 years old I have been to very many. I plan to continue to use Raymond CHevrolet.

Great place with the exception of one

by from Salem, wi |

I have always had great service. The guys in the service area were exceptional. The only issue I have experienced was with the lady behimdnthe desk. Her name might have been Courtney but I'm not sure. She is not friendly nor helpful. Her attitude is rude and her eye rolling was very disappointing to watch. I hope that I don't have to deal with her again when I come in for service.

Raymond Chevrolet-Kia responded to this review

July 16, 2014

I am very sorry for your experience. Please call me at 847-838-7990 I would like to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you Honorio Diaz

Great service

by from Antioch, IL |

I came in looking to see what my options were on a vehicle I had purchased from Raymond three years prior. My current vehicle was too small for my growing family, but had high miles for what I still owed on it. I worked with Brian Martin who spent diligent hours trying to get me the best option available. He was somehow able to get me not only out of my old car, but into a brand new 2014 vehicle that very same day, with a drastically lower interest rate. Brian worked well with my apprehensiveness and answered every question I could come up with. I really appreciated his time and effort and I love my new car! A few days later, I received a package from the dealership and opened it to find a balloon and travel mugs, congratulating me on my new purchase. I thought this was a nice touch, quite unexpected. I was very leary going back to Raymond a second time but Brian has renewed my trust. Thank you!

Great service

by from Antioch, Il |

It was really hard to make a appointment after I was called, so I called Keith and he took care of it!

everything is very nice

by from antioch illinois |

The ppl in service were very helpful everything went very smooth I've ben there a few times now and never no problems

Great advise on battery disconnect switch

by from Wadsworth, Illinois |

Great advise on installing a battery disconnect switch for a car that is typically stored during the winter months in the midwest.

Porter inside of vehicle and appy Protector.

by from Oak Creek, WI |

Service was completed as we asked but we did have to make a second trip to have them complete the work.