Towne Toyota

1499 U.S. 46, Ledgewood, NJ 07852

New 866-922-8450
Used 877-392-7994
Service 866-906-6910

Towne Toyota, the E Stands for Extra!

smooth and hassle free

by from netcong nj |

After having a bad experience at another dealer I was hesitant to start shopping again, a friend who services their cars at Towne Toyota told me that she has been going there for years and is very happy with the results so I gave them a shot. I was looking for a used car with a warranty. The receptionist smiled and greeted me and introduced me to a salesperson. The whole process was smooth and I was not pressured. I love my car and would recommend this dealership.

July 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments. We strive to treat our customers fairly and honestly in sales and in service. We are glad that your experience was comforting and helpful and we look forward to seeing you again. Please contact Abeth Vincent at (973) 584-8100 X534 if there in anything else we can assist you with.

Awful people

by from trenton, NJ |

Horrible customer service, they act all friendly but they're lying to you. Everything was just a horrible experience there. Would not recommend going there.

July 10, 2014

John, I want to express my sincerest apology to you for the negative experience that you had with our dealership. We know that we have to earn your business, and we strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction. Feel free to contact me anytime at (973) 647-4599, and hopefully we can remedy this issue.

The Best Experience in purchasing a car

by from Rockaway, NJ |

After visiting several high pressure car dealerships, it was a real pleasure dealing with Andrew Parneros. Straight talk, honest deals, understood what we wanted and delivered. Having purchased there in the past, we appreciate both their demeaner and their professional courtesy. Both Andrew and Rich Freeman, their General Manager, are a tribute to their business. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good experience while purchasing a vehicle.

July 4, 2014

Janet & Bob, Thank you so much for the kind review. We value your feedback and are pleased to have been your go to dealer! Thanks again..

Great people

by from New Brunswick, NJ |

People there are very considerate and personable. Although they are trying to earn your business, they are willing to work with you and be reasonable. Thanks!~

Worst dealer ever

by from Morris county, NJ |

We bought a certified used sienna. When we picked it up it was not clean, scratched, dented, and smelled awful. On top of that they told us that the door was broken. It worked when we looked at it. They sent it to a body shop who fixed half of the stuff. It came back to different colors. They tried to fix the door but it broke again while on vacation. They also left the previous owners personal information in the car. The gps still had there home address and a giant list of places they went. According to the toyota certified used website, these things were supposed to be fix BEFORE it gets certified.

June 26, 2014

We're very sorry you had this experience with your Sienna. However, we were very happy that we were able to remedy this experience by giving you a great deal on a new leased Sienna. Again, we want to express our sincerest apologies for the door on the other Sienna. We strive to make the ownership experience as easy and enjoyable as possible, and we can promise you that this will not happen again.

The ONLY PLACE to buy a car...HappyCustomersHere!!

by from Long Valley, NJ |

My husband and I have now purchased or leased 4 vehicles from Towne Toyota, this time working with Andrew Parneros. It was a wonderful experience and I now have my gorgeous new-to-me certified used Rav4 in my driveway ... itching to be driven!! We lucked upon Towne Toyota when my husband needed his first Prius serviced in our area back in 2008, so we fell in LOVE with the service department ... Lisa is the BEST!! After being spoiled by Lisa, we started looking to Towne Toyota for all our cars, and now we are hooked on the whole experience. Thank you Andrew for a nice smooth transaction!! Be sure to have an ice cream for me at Cliff's real soon!! Jan

June 4, 2014

Thank you for the amazing review Jan! It make us so happy that we were able provide you and your husband with such a positive experience. On behalf of Andrew and the whole staff here at Towne Toyota we wish you safe travels in your new Rav4, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Buying a new truck

by from Hopatcong nj |

Would recommend to anyone who is look to buy I do recommend ask for Christopher primerano very pleased with how he handled the deal fro start to finish !

by from Newton, NJ |

Thank you to Josh Wolfson for a quick and satisfying buying experience.

Josh Wolfson (great salesman)

by from Clifton, NJ |

I purchased a 2014 Toyota Tacoma from this dealership and my sales rep was Josh Wolfson. For as difficult as it was for Josh to find, he was persistent and found the exact Tacoma I was looking for and gave me a terrific deal along with a great trade-in value on my car. I highly recommend this dealership! Thanks again, Josh!!

Buying my 5th Toyota now. Great dealer!

by from Oak Ridge NJ |

Buying my 5th car here now. Town is a great dealer. Don't go anywhere slse

Very satisfied!

by from Andover Township, NJ |

Josh W. really helped us get my wife into the car she wanted at the right price! We got a good deal on our trade and the buying process on a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned car was painless. We had previously shopped at the dealer in Sussex County and Towne's prices for the same cars blew them out of the water! Josh was extremely attentive to our needs and budget...well done, Josh! We're very happy with our like-new Camry!