Audi VW of Newton

Audi VW of Newton

34 Hampton House Rd, Newton, NJ 07860

New 866-984-5657
Used 877-269-2435

A genuine and quality service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Jay Law was our sales rep and his service was excellent and provided a straight forward process, no hard selling or run around. The car we requested was ready upon arrival and we had a great time discussing the full car features and the test drive was a thoughtful course to see the full potential of the car. The buying process was a little confusing and it was difficult to fully discern the final list price post taxes etc. Its somewhat our own fault as we were first time buyers, but it wasn't clear what was the base cost, additional fees and taxes were, and we weren't told the interest rate or the financing bank up front, we had to ask. We had our car certified and that was a top notch and great process. The shop was straight forward and maintenanced the car with no hassle. Definitely worth the trip out to this dealership.

Great staff and friendly sales people !

by from Greentown, PA |

Jay law was our salesman and he was very knowledgable about the A3, the car we leased, helped us save about 100$ a month !!

Very relaxed and easy purchase

by from Denville, NJ |

Go see Jay Law! We did and have never had an easier purchasing experience in out 40+ years of buying cars. We knew we wanted an Audi. Went to several dealerships and felt that Jay and Audi Newton cared most about earning our business. They are highly recommended for New car sales. We will be using there service as well but have not been in yet. We hope they will take the same great care as the Sales side.

worst dealer I have ever delta with in my life

by from Ossining, NY |

I purchased a 2013 Q5 from the in Dec. 2014. The day the vehicle was delivered to my home it wouldn't start. It was dirty and smelly. They came and picked up the car and told me to get a rental which was never reembursted. Three weeks later the check engine light came on. I had to replace the cath, luckily it was covered be warrantee. A month later I had to replace the breaks $1300. I feel like a complete idiot. They just kept on making excuses after excuses.

Wonderful buying experience

by from Montclair NJ |

I recently purchased a new car at Audi Newton. Jay was very easy to work with and made buying a car a pleasure as opposed to a chore. Go to Audi Newton and ask for Jay Law.