Toyota Scion World of Newton

66 Hampton House Rd, Newton, NJ 07860

New 888-274-7042
Used 877-692-2926
Service 866-682-6135

We proudly serve Newton Toyota customers and those new and used car customers from the surrounding areas.

I can?t say enough positive things ...

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I can?t say enough positive things about Toyota of Newton. I drove over two hours to Central New Jersey from Philadelphia to purchase my Highlander at this dealership. This is saying a lot because there are multiple (over 5) dealerships within 15 - 20 minutes from where I live. The reason for that was the exceptional service and price they offered. Specifically, I negotiated a trade in of my convertible and purchase of a Highlander (Dennis D. is a Superstar). The staff is incredibly knowledgeable, responsive and professional. We felt like a valued friend/customer versus a number (our experience at other dealers) with everyone we dealt with, from our first visit to picking up the vehicle. In short, I offer my highest recommendation to Toyota of Newton and would go out of my way to buy a car from them again.

February 23, 2014

We really appreciate your great review of us, Paul. Thanks so much for choosing Toyota World of Newton! - Ron Bachta, GM

Wish I had the money to buy a new car!

by from Elgin, IL./Pal;m Springs, CA. |

I would love to buy one of your new Toyotas but I'm about $7500 short :(

Great experience!

by from Vernon, NJ |

My family enjoyed our experience with Toyota of Newton! Greg Shone was professional and sincere! We had children with us and he treated them with kindness and understanding as we waited for the sale to come together. He put us in contact with our insurance company and made the transition as smooth as possible. We can't thank Greg and all the staff of Toyota of Newton enough! We love our new Rav 4!!!

April 16, 2014

Thank you for leaving a review. We really appreciate your feedback! I am glad that you and your family had a great experience with Greg, and I know you will enjoy your new Rav 4. Thanks again for choosing us! -Ron Bachta, General Manager

Truly Exceptional Service

by from West Milford, NJ |

Chris - You have done a Truly Exceptional, Perfect "10", job working with us. We were extremely impressed by your professionalism, friendliness, and patience in helping us buy our Toyota Prius. We highly recommend you, Dennis, Spencer, and Brian to our friends. Your overall customer service was Outstanding and we are not just saying that. We were extremely impressed! Thanks for all of your help!! You have made our experience of purchasing a car an enjoyable one!! Thanks and we are loving our Prius. :)

February 9, 2014

Thank you for your great review of us! Enjoy your Prius! - Terri Boscia, Customer Relations Manger

Inept and Dishonest

by from Newton, NJ |

I am not one to flame a company or individual in a public comment, but long story short, this is the most ridiculous sales team I have ever encountered. They are liars and they assume you are a moron. My friend who is a former car salesman, and was with me at the time, said he has never seen a sale go that badly. We had a deal over the phone, needless to say it fell through, however words cannot do justice for how pitifully things went thereafter. Don't waste your time, especially if you are coming in from a distance like I did!!

February 4, 2014

Hello Kris- Thanks for taking the time to leave a review with us. I do apologize that your experience with us was unsatisfactory. We aim to treat our customers with great respect and fairly. I would like to address your concerns directly so that we may improve on our policies and weaknesses in our team. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at TBoscia@toyotaworldnewton.com or (877) 857-7952. Terri Boscia, Customer Relations Manager

Give Newton Toyota a try

by from Closter, NJ |

This is a testimonial on my interaction with Newton Toyota. First and foremost, at the leadership of Victor Filimonchuk, General Manager - everything went smoothly and he was involved in every step of the process. Mr. Filimonchuk 'does care about the customer experience' and does everything to facilitate that; he is a consummate professional. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his leadership. Another good experience I had was with Betsy Marerro Sales Associate. Betsy was personable and directed me to reconsider a Toyota product after highlighting a few of the new options. She made certain that I was guided along the entire process and in good hands. I also dealt with Gregory who was very polite and shared his information on the vehicle with options. He was genuinely helpful and exhibited a team spirit. I also met most of the Service Department staff members that are top notch. They also scheduled a future service appointment to ensure that things are working out well. With so many dealers having that highway mentality of hard sales - that is not the case here. These employees - Victor, Betsy and George are invested in doing things properly. Give them a try and tell them I sent you.

Dealership GREAT for Military!

by from Branchville, NJ |

As a service member in the Navy who has recently returned from a combat tour in Afghanistan, I can tell you first hand that this dealership is very friendly towards military. Betsy Marrero helped my husband and me pick out a 2013 Toyota Highlander. My husband is also active duty military and they made us feel welcomed and appreciated right away. They were willing to work with us on the price and honored their word of a $500 military discount. Additionally, Betsy worked hard to make sure we found the exact model and color we liked for an amount we felt comfortable with. A lot of places say they are military friendly and it is often just for show. However, Toyota World in Newton and especially Betsy were willing to accomodate our needs. Coming home from a stressful tour overseas, walking into this dealership was very comfortable and not aggravating at all. Some dealerships we had dealt with seemed to lie to us or pressure us into buying a model they were trying to move off their lot. Here I felt like we were able to say exactly what we wanted and Betsy was truly a good listener. It is definitely a family place and I would not think twice about coming back here to buy another car. We love our Highlander and are happy with our purchase and our service that we received there. Spencer worked with us in finance-- he was great, too. Brian showed us the tricks of the trade in teaching us how to use our new vehicle, he was patient and respectful. Also, as USAA members (our bank for military), this dealership matched the advertised price and then some. Thank you again Betsy: our family is very thankful! You are fantastic!

Excellent Buying Experience!

by from New York |

I had a great experience dealing with Toyota World. I had searched a long time to find a used Venza with all the right options. I finally found it through Toyota World's internet sales dept. The ladies in the Internet sales dept were helpful and responsive from the first inquiry and numerous emails and phone calls to get more info. It was a Toyota Certified Used vehicle so I knew it had to meet their stringent inspection process, but as an out of state buyer I had to rely on the word of the sales staff for the condition and description of the vehicle. My bank was very slow to get everything finalized with the financing and the staff remained patient through the process. I also couldn?t make the 3+ hour trip for about a week after making the offer, and they held the vehicle for me as promised. I dealt with John Mayo to finalize the sale and I can?t say enough great things about him. I took a rental car to make the drive and John was there to greet me as I arrived and stayed late about 10:30 pm until the last signature was signed. He even drove me to drop off my rental car. John Mayo was helpful, friendly, communicated well, honest, and went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied. He even followed up after the sale to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend Toyota World of Newton and would return in the future. The vehicle was just as described and was an exceptional price compared to the many others I had seen through my several month search. I am still extremely happy and satisfied with my purchase. The manager Bob Leonard and the entire staff was great. Dealing with guy like John Mayo was an added bonus. Thanks again! Duane Hilmar, Upstate NY

Great expierience

by from Newton, NJ |

I was welcomed right away by John Mayo and able to test drive a new car within an hour. After deciding to lease, Jameson was able to make it work where I was able to afford it. Lastly, after signing all the paperwork and trading in my old car, Brian was very helpful in helping me get familiar with the specs of the car.

Purchase of New Car Review

by from Newton, NJ |

Recently Susan (my wife) and I purchased a Toyota Highlander from Toyota World of Newton (TWoN). Our salesperson was Mike Yodice. Mike did an excellent job allowing us to select the car that was most appropriate for our needs. Mike was very knowledgeable regarding all aspects of the cars we chose to evaluate. His approach was low key yet informed; allowing Susan and I to make the best decision regarding the features of the car, while staying within the expressed price range. Mike Yodice treated us as a true professional; he is a fine asset to TWoN. We would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends and family. Chris and Susan Casciano

October 10, 2013

We appreciate your business Chris and Susan! It's always wonderful to have great customers just like you. Thanks for your feedback and we hope you are enjoying your new Highlander!

SALES 101

by from NEWTON |

AFTER LOOKING AT CARS FOR 3 DAYS IN THE ROW, FINALLY WE HAVE MET LOU AT TOYOTA WORLD OF NEWTON AND HONESTLY IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS. THANK YOU LOU, I WILL SEND MY WHOLE FAMILY TO SEE YOU FOR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS.

October 10, 2013

Good to hear Lou was a great resource for you in your car buying experience. Thank you very much for your business!