Jim Salerno GMC Buick

New 877-363-8695
Used 877-781-7061
Service 888-748-9435

A NAME YOU CAN TRUST!

Great service and great people!

by from New Jersey |

I just purchased a brand new GMC Acadia with the Denali package and I could not be happier. Our salesman, George, was great. From taking us through the buying process, to showing us all the features, and so much more- a true gentleman, indeed. They also were a great in helping us to get a great offer on our car. Special shout out to Joe for all his hard work. I recommend this dealership to anyone interested in the GMC- Be sure to ask for George!

An overall "Ehhh" experience

by from West Orange, NJ |

I went to the dealership with my wife to look at a GTI that was in stock. We had made the appointment prior, and were excited to see the car in person. Once we arrived, we were immediately given the keys for a test drive, I thought this was pretty cool. What we didn't like was the overall condition of the car itself, and the response of the salesman once I politely pointed out all the issue that the car had - including being in a prior accident (the front bumper wasn't aligned properly eventhough no accident appeared on the carfax). There were some dents (not door dings) present throughout, to which the salesman replied "I think you're looking for a brand new car." I'm sorry Jim Salerno GMC Buick, but If i'm going to put my hard earned money towards a car, whether new or not, it SHOULDNT have dents, dings and scratches all over it.

Polite staff and outgoing people

by from Ridgefield park New Jersey |

I've been to too many dealerships recently. But this is the one I liked the most. Sales reps are there to help you out with what you wanna get and how much you are able to afford. They were ready to change the parts of the vehicle that I didn't like to much, yet they went down with the price of that car. Unbelievable service and attitude.

Great dealership, go to AJ for sales!

by from Stockholm, NJ |

I did a lot of shopping around for a Suburban and most prices were too high and unwilling to negotiate. This dealership worked with me an followed through with all promises with warranty, service, etc. AJ is an honest salesman and he went out of his way on every level to accommodate me every way possible. AJ alone will make me come back to this dealership for future vehicles. The quality of pre-owned vehicles at this dealership is among the best I saw throughout all my searches. Go to this dealership and ask for AJ, you won't regret it!

Roadside service

by from Morris Plains |

I recently went to start my GMC vehicle and found that I had a dead battery. I called for my free roadside service to come and jump start the car. They were at my garage within 20 minutes. Joseph D. got the car started and I was on my way to Salerno's where they found the time to put in a new battery for me. Joseph was quite professional as well as helpful and friendly. The service department has always been the best in all the years that I have been driving a GMC. Thanks for your dedication and excellent service.

WOW !!!!

by from Montville, NJ |

Dan was amazing from the first email to the deal days later. He never pressured me in making a decision. They gave me a super deal for my trade-in and let me test-drive the Acadia over the weekend to be certain of my choice. I have told ALL of my friends about the terrific experience I had at Jim Salerno GMC dealership.

Enclave Purchase

by from Rockaway, NJ |

We purchased an Enclave CXL. Lenny the Internet Salas manager made it very easy to purchase the car. He went above and beyond to make sure that we were comfortable with our car before we purchased it. We shopped many dealers in the area and this one was the easiest to buy from.