Lynnes Nissan West

Service 888-786-1483

Everybody wins @ Lynne's

Great Experience with our used Car purchase

by from Andover Township, NJ |

Just bought a used 2003 Nissan Altima from the original owner who initially bought it from Lynne's Nissan. The car was is excellent condition and the they detailed it, put on new Pirelli tires, breaks, oil change, etc. I bought it for my daughter who is a new driver and she loves it. My salesman Mike Oscata was extremely curteous, not pushy at all and extremely helpful. He made sure I ended up with the deal I expected. And he did it with a smile. I honestly was very pleased with the entire process from start to end.

Very nice experience

by from Newton, nj |

I came into Lynne's not expecting much because of my recent Separation from my Wife. My credit took a dip after my wife stopped paying for her car that was in my name. I needed a fuel efficient car that was cheaper than my 345 dollar car payment. I met a salesman named Dan p outside near some of the used cars I was looking at and he said hello with a nice smile on his face. I told him of my issues and he told me he would let try his best to make everything work for me. He told me about a Nissan Sentra that got some good rebates that would lower my payments by $280. Also the car got about 15 more miles per gallon. the big issue was still my credit. So Dan had a finance guy named Jose come over and offer his help to the issue. He ended up getting me financed at a decent rate. After hearing horror story's about dealerships it was nice to be able to tell a nice story.

new car sales

by from long valley, nj |

My salesman Dan Poinsett is the best salesman ever. Beats any salesman from Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, Honda or Kia. From the time I called to the time I left the dealership to the time I needed an oil change, He was there. The manager treated me like a person not a number. I would recommend this place to anyone. A+++++

Five star service

by from Stanhope, NJ |

Having just graduated college getting a new car wasn't the biggest surprise my parents ever had, nor was taking me to Lynnes Nissan. After all this is the dealership my family had always gone to since we moved to New Jersey. What was a surprise was how amazing I was treated. I had always had the assumption of car dealers being a out to get the best deal they could for themselves. Not at Lynnes, though, they truly did the best they could for me. Growing up I remember my Dad buying cars when we lived in Texas. I remember being in another room while he worked out the details, it always seemed complicated. I thought I would never be able to do it myself. Lynnes Nissan was able to help make everything easy to understand and worked me through the points I didn't. They were able to get me such a great deal that I was able to get a higher luxury package than I had originally thought I could. The wonderful hospitality and they congenial and gregarious people at Lynnes Nissan have made it so that I would follow in my family's footsteps and keep coming back whenever I need a car.

great buying experience

by from Andover,NJ |

My experience at Lynne's Nissan west was great, I went in looking to buy a used car, and ended up getting a new car. My sales man was Micheal Oscata. I called him ahead of time and had told him my expectations, and he not only respected my guidelines he went beyond them, and got me in a new car and stayed in the guidelines that we talked about. We will continue to do business with him and continue to send him our friends.

Great Dealership

by from Hopatcong, NJ |

Best experience I have had so far buying a car. Vinny was our sales person, made the whole car buying process painless.

Great Price and Experence

by from Staten island NY |

Lynne's Nissan West is by far the best dealership I have brought a car from. Car I purchased had to be located ( 370 Z Convertible ) I contacted a total of 6 Nissan dealership and Lynne's came in with best price and making everything EZ pizzy. A very enjoyable experience .

customer service at its best! AA++++++++++++++++++

by from glenwood new jersey |

salesperson Vinny met my wife and I outside that started the great customer service, and it did not end there. I went to 15 dealers in 3 states only two salespeople came outside. everyone was very professional and they went above and beyond to get me a 2014 Nissan frontier. because of Vinny elite customer service, I upgraded to a better model

Helpful and friendly dealership!

by from Blairstown, NJ |

Although I did a lot of research and boiled my decision down to Versa, sales personnel very helpful in helping me make the decision on the exact model of Versa ... and I love that car!! From sales to financial services -- great experience! Car too new to rate the service department, but I'm sure they fit right in with the rest!