Hilltop Nissan

Service 866-526-9916 Service 866-526-9916

WHAT GOOD IS A GREAT DEAL WITHOUT A GREAT DEALER

Great Experience

by from New Jersey |

This was my first purchase at Nissan and I had an enjoyable experience from start to finish. Everyone was very helpful and personable. There was no pressure or pushy sales people and the facility is very clean. They took their time to explain all the details and answer my questions and I walked out extremely happy. I would definitely recommend!

Stay away

by from Livingston NJ |

Disgraceful- smooth talkers while you are opening up your wallet, but if there is an issue they are despicable. Used to go there for maintenance, now I have a problem with the paint on roof and trunk of my car, auto body tells me it was caused when manufactured, clear coat issue. Nissan Consumer affairs tells me to go to Hilltop for diagnostic. Scott Maggio , service director looks at it then says let me try something. When finished, says now I have to have my car waxed within one week, stresses one week. My car is full of water marks because he said they could wash it. Next day, I notice marks all over the doors of my car. whatever he did in the service area caused marks on the doors. Which he himself admitted my doors were clean no marks. What are they doing not a thing. What I think happened, whatever he put on the roof of my car spilled over to the doors and was not removed. Nissan Consumer affairs, nasty, disrespectful, fast talking with no intention to help, just frustrate you to a point of exhaustion. Many complaints on the internet about Nissan look them up before buying. Stay away from Hilltop

great service

by from Livingston, NJ |

The service consultant was very honest with me regarding my appointment. He told me it is first come first serve when it is an oil change. there is no appointment. He said it would take about 1 hr-1/1/2 hr. & that's what it took.

Very positive experience - thanks guys

by from East hanover, nj |

Great experience at this location! Fast, efficient and friendly. I also got a warning malfunction fixed in addition to them fixing what I needed without me asking- not sure if that happened automatically or if they did it but either way very satisfied. Thanks!

Service Dept

by from East Hanover, New Jersey |

It was around Christmas time an I need an Oil Change, walked into shop an Stve the service manager took me in an had me out within 1/2hr

Needs improvement

by from East Hanover, NJ |

I was told about all services done on my vehicle however I could not watch it being done. I take pride in my vehicle and need it to be reliable. I just can't understand why the management would approve to cut the driver out of the picture.

satisfied customer

by from West Orange, NJ |

I left the car for an oil change and went out for breakfast. Joe from service called to say there was a problem (under warranty) that would take until the next day - I should come in for a loaner car, which I did. The car ended up being ready later that afternoon.

Great dealership to work with

by from E Hanover N.J. |

car was serviced with efficiency,and no nonsense hold ups. I am very pleased with the service I receive at Hilltop from the minute I walk in the door til the time I leave.

GREAT SERVICE AND STAFF

by from E. HANOVER, NJ |

The service is very good, meaning that they get the repairs done right the first time. The time it takes for the repairs is within reason

Best service manager & service advisors ever!

by from Montville, NJ |

I am totally pleased with everybody in the service department. They are extremely friendly & helpful. See below about a problem the last time I was there (1/5) regarding the mechanic who worked on my car.