Madison Honda

(3.3) 7 Reviews

280 Main St, Madison, NJ 07940

Great customer service at Madison Honda.

by from Madison NJ |

Great facility and customer service at Madison Honda I highly recommend this dealership. My salesman Alex P was amazing as well as Hector.

Review of Madison Honda -Salesman - Brian Teixeria

by from Madison, NJ |

Probably the best Honda dealership in NJ. I had a very nice experience interacting with the people out here especially Brian. He was a thorough gentleman. He was not at all pushy like some of the other salesman I met in other dealerships. He has a a good knowledge of the cars which helped me tremendously in picking up the right car. He has gained so much trust that probably the next time -- I will just go on his recommendation and may not even need to do atest ride. Thanks for making this process hassle free for me. Keep up the good work.

Great customer service by Paul Fuchs

by from Madison, nj |

My lease was almost up on my civic and I wanted to see what my option where, so I took a trip out to Madison Honda. Paul explained to me my options (putting the customer first). Paul gave me great options with great prices. Needless to say that no dealer around the area beat the price Paul offered and most importantly dealers now a days doesn't people the customer first. But Paul at Madison Honda does! So if your in the market for a car, pay Paul at Madison Honda a visit. From: Ricardo T

Refuses to return phone calls from loyal customers

by from WARREN, NJ |

Bought two previous Honda's here. Must have very high overturn of employees. Management fails to follow-up. I was already approved for my third car, called rep and have heard absolutely nothing from dealer. Mr. Bill Vince, owner of VIP, Phillipsburg Honda, Clinton Honda as well as Bridgewater Acura and this dealer should clean house at Madison Honda and replace all their sales staff with people who value their loyal customers and know how to return phone messages. I'm appalled.

Madison Honda responded to this review

May 27, 2014

We sincerely apologize if any of the content of this review is accurate, however, after checking our records, we have not sold a car in the past 3 months (today is 5/27/14) to anybody from Warren NJ, so it's hard to tell where or how we went wrong. I would greatly appreciate if the writer of this review would please call me or any of my management team so we may have the opportunity to right any wrong as we do pride ourselves on providing the best customer experience (it has won us 2 of Honda's most prestigious awards, the Honda President's Award and Council of Excellence in 2013!) Thank you for your time, Truly, David Lee General Manager Madison Honda

bad business

by from florham park, nj |

Joseph Tyson of Madison Honda swindled his way into getting me to put down a deposit on a 2012 Civic Si. After asking him repeatedly if the deposit was refundable, I put down the money. After finding a better deal which they refused to match, the dealership then refused to refund my deposit. From what I understand, none of their deposits are refundable. We were told that in order to get our deposit back, the issue needed to be taken up with our credit card company. On top of all of this hassle, the reason I wanted my deposit back was simply because the price they were offering the vehicle at was non-negotiable and astronomically high in comparison to price quotes I was offered by other dealers in the area. I purchased my vehicle from a Honda dealership in West Caldwell. Their service, and level of professionalism was far superior to that of Madison Honda. To be frank, the actions taken by Madison Honda regarding my deposit were ABSOLUTELY unacceptable. I will be putting a complaint in to the better business bureau due to the lack of professionalism and general fairness on part on Madison Honda and more specifically, Joseph Tyson himself.

A Breath of Fresh Air

by from New York, NY |

(Caveat: I just purchased my vehicle 3 days ago. But so far, this is accurate.) After nearly getting robbed by another dealership, I was weary and defensive when I approached Madison Honda about a Certified Pre-Owned Pilot. As it turns out, they were terrific. When I made it clear that I didn't want to see any unexpected fees, they responded perfectly. They even knocked the price down on my feeble request (the original price was OK, so I wasn't motivated to bargain). And when a couple of the usual suspects (e.g., window etching) showed up on my final bill, my rep was quick to take them right off. It was a perfectly fair and honest transaction. In the end I got the vehicle I wanted, at a fair price, with a good financing deal, and all wrapped up in a pleasant, no-pressure transaction.

They will steal your money!

by from Edison, NJ |

I left a deposit on a new car, but than later found a better deal at another dealership. Flavia Alarcon is very rude and will now not refund me my deposit. Be careful they just want to take your money and than they do NOT care.