Mall Chevrolet

75 Haddonfield Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

perfect customer service

by from Lindenwold, nj |

Keith Lott went above and beyond to assure my car was repaired within a reasonable time frame. First I was told I would have to return due to the part not being readily available. Once I arrived to pick up and reschedule, Keith dedicated his time to pick up the part at another location and saved me a weeks worth of aggravation. I would recommend Mall Chevy to all my friends and family, especially for the spectacular customer service.

Returning customer

by from Bridgeton, NJ |

We brought our 2013 Chevy Cruze to Mall Chevrolet for the mandatory recall. Excellent service as always.

Very good service rendered.

by from Cherry Hill, New Jersey |

I am very satistied customer for the service rendered to my Chevy Equinox. Keep up the good works.

Michelle and Jim B are amazing!

by from Monroeville NJ |

Michelle walked me through the process through text message because with my schedule that was easiest for me. She made me feel comfortable with the fact that we could do it. When I came in I was upset that Michelle wasn't there, But Jim made the actual purchasing experience fun and actually made me feel like he wanted to be a part of this experience for us. I will be going back to Mall Chevrolet for all of my future car buying experiences!

Perfect Salesman

by from Trenton NJ |

i went in to look at a 2014 chevy equinox and Carmen meet me at the door. he was very helpful. he showed me a couple of different cars to compare. i chose one took it for a test drive and that was the end of that. he really worked hard on my deal and i am very happy with what i got for my trade in. again thank you very much Carmen for helping out.

Dealer Excellence!

by from Palmyra, NJ |

I purchased a 2014 Cruze on July 9, 2014. I have always been treated with respect at Mall. This is the 3rd car I have bought there. My sales representative, Jim Borgmann, was very helpful and obtained even more than a great deal for me. Jim's excellence was not surprising to me. I have interacted with "sales", "service'", and the "body shop" at Mall for years. They have always surpassed my expectations then, and Jim has done it again. I would highly recommend Mall Chevolet. Every customer is valued, and the Chevrolet experience gets better over time!

Great Service!

by from Pennsauken nj |

I had popped my tire and called to see if they could get me a new one. They already had a tire in stock and were able to get me in right away. Couldn't be happier with the service.

Completely Satisfied!

by from South Jersey |

Jim Borgmann and Derek Sabato made my experience at Mall Chevy as good as it possibly could have been. They were both extremely helpful, and made sure to show that they were concerned about my family and our satisfaction and not just with securing a sale. I couldn't be happier with my used 2007 Ford F-150 that I purchased at Mall. I would gladly recommend anyone to go see Jim and Derek.

Great service, They explain everything.

by from Bensalem Pa. |

It is very hard to find good salemanship, good service and most important the care they give my family and I when any of us go to MALL Chevrolet. Thank you .

Great Service fair and easy to close deal.

by from Toms River,NJ |

Great service, knowledgeable, good price. I would buy an other car from Mall. fast , fair, and easy close.