Mall Chevrolet

75 Haddonfield Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

my experience

by from pennsauken nj |

Mall Chevrolet 75 Haddonfield Road Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 Sales: 1-856-254-2370 Service: 1-856-254-2370 Thank you for taking our survey! Your comments are very important to us as we continue to strive to improve our service. It would be greatly appreciated if you could share your experience with others. Please share your story with others.Simply follow these 3 easy steps:Copy your feedback belowClick on the logos below to write a review.Paste your feedback Here is your story: I didn't really has a issue but I had needed to bring my Chevy impala in for a recall issue.to me it was no big deal but mall Chevy dealers were all over it, once they found out it was a recall they made sure ibrung the care back and did all that was necessary to get things fixed and for me to drive safe, all the people that work there from the parts department, customer service and the sail department were great and respectable. once again mall Chevy great job thanks again Thank you for taking the time to complete our dealership survey as your feedback helps us to continually improve. As a reminder, you will receive a survey from General Motors in the coming weeks and we appreciate you taking the time to fill out that survey as well. © 2004-2014  Privacy Information

Great Customer Service

by from Pine Hill, NJ |

I drove in to the Chevy dealership on a whim. I had been referred there by a friend who two weeks prior purchased a 2013 Chevy Malibu. My 2004 Ford Escape sounded like it was on its last leg, and I had been dreading going car shopping. I never even considered a Chevy, but my girlfriend said the Chevy Equinox was very nice and she thought I'd like it. From the moment I walk in the door, the gentleman at the dealership made me feel welcomed, valued and comfortable. I explained my story to them, that my credit was very bad because of being out of work for a year in 2010, however since starting a new job in 2011, I have paid off all my debt, including my car and my house was currently in the process of completing the modification process...and I also didn't have any money to put down! Oh and I need my payments to by at a certain amount...period. Jim Borgmann, assured me that they understood, and was fairly sure they'd be able to work something out for me. I had my last three paystubs with me, so it made things easier. While they worked the number, I test drove the equinox...and loved it!!! When we returned, I was informed of my financing options, payment ect. I could hardly believe it! Within two hours, I was walking out of there the owner of a brand new 2014 Chevy Equinox!!! The APR was very good and the payments were exactly where I needed them to be! I am really big on customer service, integrity and fairness, and I feel the gentleman at Chevy exemplified that. I will definitely refer a friend and will probably be a life long customer.

Helpful, friendly

by from Mount Ephraim nj |

They only thing I was not happy with was the wait time in finalizing my paperwork everything else was great Deigo was my salesmen and Jim helped greatly with the numbers and got us exactly what we wanted! Thanks Again we love our new truck!

AWESOME DEALERSHIP

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

I am a Mall Chevy customer for LIFE! I moved from NC back to NJ to be closer to family. I had built a lasting business relationship with a sales person at a Honda Dealership in Charlotte and was looking for the same in NJ. I tried the local Honda dealer and didn't find the "home" I was looking for. I walked into Mall Chevy and met Ben - Professional, knowledgeable, not a hard sell, no BS and an all-around-great-guy! I found my new "home" in a Chevy Dealership - back to US MADE! I was reluctant at first, but am MORE THAN PLEASED with the product and am SUPER thrilled with the sales, service and management team. I will tell EVERYONE where to buy their next car! From Mall, from Ben!

Great service

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

I leased an Equinox. The Salesman is Dan Reilly. Got the possible for me.

A-1 Customer Experience

by from Mantua,NJ |

The whole experience was A-1 best that I could ever anticipate. Diego is the best salesperson I could have asked for.

Awesome Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I bought a 2014 Equinox. From the time we walked in Carmen was amazing! If he didn't know the answer to a question he went and got the answer. I wanted a specific color and it was sent over from a different dealership the next day. Everyone was awesome and I have and will recommend you guys to everyone! Thanks Again for making this so easy and painless you guys are great!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Phila.pa |

When I was looking for my 2014 Corvette stingray I first went to other dealerships and got the runaround so I then went to Mall Chevrolet and got to talk to Diego Melendez in sales. He steered me to the right direction and ordered my new 2014 stingray THANK YOU Mall Chevrolet for Diego Melendez GREAT JOB WELL DONE LOVE MY CAR.

Enjoyable Buying Experience

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

Diego and Mike from the Mall Chevrolet team was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I chose, the finance options for a lease, and provided an overall enjoyable buying experience.

Great service

by from Glenside, Pa |

The service was wonderful, everyone was very friendly. It was great buying from Mall Chevrolet.