Mall Chevrolet

Service 877-883-6522

We Sell Chevys For Less!

Great service

by from Glenside, Pa |

The service was wonderful, everyone was very friendly. It was great buying from Mall Chevrolet.

Excellent Service!

by from Westhampton |

Another Great Review: Hi. I'm Gerard and I want to inform you about my experience with Mall Chevrolet. On Wednesday January 7th I had a problem with my previous 2005 Chevy Avalanche, it would have been very expensive to fix with a denied claim and I thought it was the end of the world for me because of some credit problems there was no way I could be approved. But thank God for Joe Torres at Mall Chevrolet, he looked beyond my faults and saw my needs and I was approved on the spot for a 2009 Chevrolet Avalanche. I would definitely recommend Joe & the Mall Chevrolet Staff to my Church Family, Friends, and Co-Workers. As for me, I will definitely go back for my next vehicle for my sons who will be graduating soon. Mall Chevrolet doesn't focus on your personal life issues, but on your needs and does everything to work with you. Based on my experience I would like to extend many thanks to Joe Torres. Gerard P.

professional

by from Pennsauken, NJ |

Joe Torres at Mall Chevy, was very professional and paid attentioned to detail. He found me a car within my budget . I would recommend Joe Torres to others.

Great warranty service on my 2013 Cruz

by from Mt Laurel, NJ |

I received great factory warranty service at this dealer and was not pressured into buying any extra services. They were very professional and explained everything well.

perfect customer service

by from Lindenwold, nj |

Keith Lott went above and beyond to assure my car was repaired within a reasonable time frame. First I was told I would have to return due to the part not being readily available. Once I arrived to pick up and reschedule, Keith dedicated his time to pick up the part at another location and saved me a weeks worth of aggravation. I would recommend Mall Chevy to all my friends and family, especially for the spectacular customer service.

Returning customer

by from Bridgeton, NJ |

We brought our 2013 Chevy Cruze to Mall Chevrolet for the mandatory recall. Excellent service as always.

Very good service rendered.

by from Cherry Hill, New Jersey |

I am very satistied customer for the service rendered to my Chevy Equinox. Keep up the good works.

Michelle and Jim B are amazing!

by from Monroeville NJ |

Michelle walked me through the process through text message because with my schedule that was easiest for me. She made me feel comfortable with the fact that we could do it. When I came in I was upset that Michelle wasn't there, But Jim made the actual purchasing experience fun and actually made me feel like he wanted to be a part of this experience for us. I will be going back to Mall Chevrolet for all of my future car buying experiences!

Perfect Salesman

by from Trenton NJ |

i went in to look at a 2014 chevy equinox and Carmen meet me at the door. he was very helpful. he showed me a couple of different cars to compare. i chose one took it for a test drive and that was the end of that. he really worked hard on my deal and i am very happy with what i got for my trade in. again thank you very much Carmen for helping out.

Dealer Excellence!

by from Palmyra, NJ |

I purchased a 2014 Cruze on July 9, 2014. I have always been treated with respect at Mall. This is the 3rd car I have bought there. My sales representative, Jim Borgmann, was very helpful and obtained even more than a great deal for me. Jim's excellence was not surprising to me. I have interacted with "sales", "service'", and the "body shop" at Mall for years. They have always surpassed my expectations then, and Jim has done it again. I would highly recommend Mall Chevolet. Every customer is valued, and the Chevrolet experience gets better over time!

Great Service!

by from Pennsauken nj |

I had popped my tire and called to see if they could get me a new one. They already had a tire in stock and were able to get me in right away. Couldn't be happier with the service.