Cherry Hill Imports

2261 Route 70 West, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

New 888-478-1341
Used 888-484-0565
Service 888-471-9160

Bob from the service department

by from sewell,N.J. |

This guy Bob was wonderful.I totally trusted him.he was so very nice to me n my brother in law last year.I had a new engine put in my passat (a engine which I blew out n was totally bc of my neglect) n he was honest,informative,and professional. I absolutely felt comfortable doing business with him.my brother in law has a tire business n he felt the same. Thanks Bob...u are an asset to Volkswagen!!

Poor salesmanship

by from Chicago, IL |

Called to ask about a car for sale. I was ready to buy the car. The salesman that picked up the phone was in a hurry and almost rude. He did not want to listen to me and answer my questions too much. When I asked if the price is negotiable he gave me 3 reasons why it is not. When I pointed out 2 of his reasons contradict each other, he got annoyed. I am not sure why they have the person as salesman. I would not buy anything from him even if the price was right.

Excellent buying experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

I recently purchased a brand new Q7 from Mel. He offered me the best deal I have ever found and the best buying experience. He is an Audi owner himself and I am deeply impressed by his knowledge about Audi and Porsche. I would love to come back to him if I need another Audi! Great work Mel!

Very Professional Service

by from magnolia de |

Was 2 hours from dealer and they were willing to negotiate sale over the phone and provided additional description and photos quickly. The car had very minor cosmetic issues that were repaired to my satisfaction while completing the paperwork. Overall the car was as described in ad, if not better. I would not hesitate to do business with this dealership in the future. They are very organized so I was in and out of the dealership very quickly as well...Also, the salesman I dealt with was James and he was very polished and professional.

Great Price and you get what you pay for...

by from Phila., PA |

Unprofessional, unprepared, lack of attention to detail. Make a deal and move on... wham bam no thank you maam.

Great communication/customer service online

by from Vineland NJ |

This is my first audi. I found it online and dealt with my sales rep online. She was extremely thorough and answered all my questions. She was very professional when we met in person and I would recommend her to myf riends.

This dealer doesn't "really" want to sell cars.

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

One Audi salesperson showed interest. Sales people walked past my wife & I without a greeting. Receptionist was on a personal call & made us wait for several minutes. Pre-owned cars were dirty (even Porches). We ended-up buying a Benz. Jaguar sales people on the same street were much nicer & informative. I bought 2 Audi's a 1984 * a 1990; will never do business here.