Cherry Hill Imports

New 888-478-1341 New 888-478-1341
Used 844-327-5947 Used 844-327-5947
Service 888-471-9160 Service 888-471-9160

had a great experience

by from cherry hill nj |

bought a car here. just want to say this place was great. they were very helpfully and nice. they handle the sales process very well

sales

by from nj |

Buying a car from this dealer is like winning a lottery.

bad customer service and people skills

by from Philadelphia Pennsylvania |

customer service was the worst they had love you for a higher down payment in the finance department is very unprofessional I took from 11am to 4pmfor them to determine a car for me, this dealership deal with people differently.A customer as a customerit does not matter where they from.They need to be retrained in customer service and people skills.

Customer service is horrible here!!!

by from Elmer,NJ |

I had previously brought my Audi to have it's 45,000 mile check-up and had a difficult time booking a time to come in due to their schedule and available loaner cars. Then i had the LED's in my tail light go out and this spawned a huge problem with them. I noticed the light issue before 50,000 miles on my car and called to see about getting the lights checked they of course had no times available so i therefore had to wait a week til my day off when the lady scheduling said i could stop in around 1 when the service technicians would be getting done lunch and that it would take maybe 30 minutes for them to take a look and see what the issue was. Well i waited 2 hours just to find out they would have to order a part and then they told me i would have to now pay a deductible because the lights were covered up to 50,000 and that today my mileage was 50,748. They disregarded the fact that i called and i live 40 min from Cherry hill so was i supposed to not drive my car and have it towed there so it wouldn't have gone over 50,000?!?! Then to top it off the technician named Andy told me it was unsafe to drive my car and i could easily get a ticket for my tail light being out but SHOCKER they didn't have a loaner available for me to drive. Then when i called to schedule days later after they notified me the part was in the soonest time they had was over two weeks out....well I'm sorry nobody can not drive their vehicle for two weeks! Then when i complained about paying the $85 deductible due to principle and this issue happening before the 50,000 mile mark the technician Andy had the audacity to tell me he wished he could give me the $85 to pay for it.... excuse you i drive an Audi I'm pretty sure i have $85 to pay thank you!! The people that work here have no idea what customer service is and are very rude and like to say snide remarks! i will never go here again or suggest to anyone i know!!!

Poor salesmanship

by from Chicago, IL |

Called to ask about a car for sale. I was ready to buy the car. The salesman that picked up the phone was in a hurry and almost rude. He did not want to listen to me and answer my questions too much. When I asked if the price is negotiable he gave me 3 reasons why it is not. When I pointed out 2 of his reasons contradict each other, he got annoyed. I am not sure why they have the person as salesman. I would not buy anything from him even if the price was right.

Excellent buying experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

I recently purchased a brand new Q7 from Mel. He offered me the best deal I have ever found and the best buying experience. He is an Audi owner himself and I am deeply impressed by his knowledge about Audi and Porsche. I would love to come back to him if I need another Audi! Great work Mel!

Very Professional Service

by from magnolia de |

Was 2 hours from dealer and they were willing to negotiate sale over the phone and provided additional description and photos quickly. The car had very minor cosmetic issues that were repaired to my satisfaction while completing the paperwork. Overall the car was as described in ad, if not better. I would not hesitate to do business with this dealership in the future. They are very organized so I was in and out of the dealership very quickly as well...Also, the salesman I dealt with was James and he was very polished and professional.

Great Price and you get what you pay for...

by from Phila., PA |

Unprofessional, unprepared, lack of attention to detail. Make a deal and move on... wham bam no thank you maam.

Great communication/customer service online

by from Vineland NJ |

This is my first audi. I found it online and dealt with my sales rep online. She was extremely thorough and answered all my questions. She was very professional when we met in person and I would recommend her to myf riends.

Bob from the service department

by from sewell,N.J. |

This guy Bob was wonderful.I totally trusted him.he was so very nice to me n my brother in law last year.I had a new engine put in my passat (a engine which I blew out n was totally bc of my neglect) n he was honest,informative,and professional. I absolutely felt comfortable doing business with him.my brother in law has a tire business n he felt the same. Thanks Bob...u are an asset to Volkswagen!!