Winner Ford

(2.3) 3 Reviews

250 Haddonfield-Berlin Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

Used 856-428-4000

no help on a warranty repair...

by from Cherry Hill,NJ |

Ford says that any Ford dealership should fix a problem that is on warranty no matter if the car was bought there or not. I could not get a warranted part from my dealer so tried Winner. They treated me as if I was a thief. When I protested and wanted to see the the GM..they treated me like I was a criminal and threw me out!!!! When the GM talked to me on the phone he accused me of causing a disturbance at his dealership and I should be grateful he didn't call the police on me.

Winner Ford responded to this review

July 22, 2014

I am Vice President-General Manager of Winner Ford. The unidentified Customer may contact me at 856 427 2726. If in fact a customer becomes threatening and disruptive he/she would be asked to leave the Dealership. If the threatening and disruptive behavior continues Winner Ford policy is Contact the police. Unfortunately this has occurred on three (3) occasions in the past twenty four (24) years. Winner has and will always attempt to resolve a Customer Concern in a reasonable manner.

Winner Ford's Shameless Mailer Tactics!!!!

by from Merchantville, NJ |

Winner Ford sent out a mailer that included a scratch-off section in which if the number below the scratch-off material matched the number below one of the pictured prizes (which included a 46" TV, an XBox, an iPad, $25,000 cash, $2,500 cash, $750 cash, a $500 pre-loaded Visa gift card, and a $500 "online shopping card"), you'd win that prize. Imagine my excitement when the number I scratched off matched the number underneath an iPad! So I call the phone number listed and reserve my spot to pick up my prize and went to bed excited that I'd be the proud owner of an iPad, and I could perhaps give that as a gift to a family member and really give them a great Christmas! Tonight after work, I went to Winner Ford to claim my prize, and was told by the gentleman (when I walked in) that he'd have to "check the prize board" to see what I'd won, at which point he walked over to one of the windows of the store on which there was a taped piece of paper, looked at it for two seconds, and then walked back and handed me a card that was a "$500 online shopping card." Perturbed, I asked the gentleman if there was some sort of catch, and he informed me that there was none. At this point, I was upset because I felt like I'd been lied to. The cards they'd mailed out CLEARLY made it look like I'd won an iPad, only for me to come in and find out that I'd won a "$500 online shopping card" to some website I'd never even heard of. Regardless, one can still spend $500 shopping online and get some really nice stuff, right? Wrong: The shopping card was usable on only ONE, EXTREMELY LAME online 'shopping mall website' which houses only cheap "as seen on TV" products and B-Grade reject products that no one would be interested in. To add insult to injury, even though I'd won a "$500 shopping card," ANYTHING I'd even CONSIDER buying from this joke of a website required me to GIVE THEM MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION to pay for shipping and handling... IF IT'S A $500 CARD, WHY AM I PAYING ANYTHING?! Winner Ford made a shameless grab for customer leads with a deliberately misleading mailer that listed eight possible prizes, and only one of the eight seemingly actually attainable. Coincidentally, this is also the lamest of the bunch by far. I walked in there thinking I'd won an iPad. I walked out with a useless "$500 online shopping card" to some "online shopping mall website" I'd never even heard of, only to find out that I'd have to pay $13.99 shipping and handling on a "7 piece pot and pan set" that actually only had one pan and three pots, the other three pieces of the "7 piece set" being the LIDS TO THE POTS. If Winner Ford ever says you've won something, demand that they tell you immediately what it is you've won. Otherwise, you'll walk out of there having given them a free sales lead (your own information) while they hand you nothing. They couldn't even reimburse me for the gas I'd spent going there. Winner Ford? More like, LOSER Ford, because no matter what: YOU. LOSE. Merry Christmas!

Winner Ford responded to this review

November 23, 2013

We┐re sorry that you did not win the iPad, Mike! However, Patricia B. from Cherry Hill is now the proud new owner of the FREE iPad given to her by Winner Ford. http://www.winnerfordnj.com/782524/2013/11/21/congratulations-to-patricia-b-of-cherry-hill-for-winning-the-free-ipad-from-winner-ford%21.html

Service is top notch!!

by from Clinton NJ |

We had to have a company truck repaired when working far from home. Not only did they treat us like we had purchased many trucks over the years. They gave us a honest price up front and delivered on there promised date of completion. Amazing for dealership to give this type of service. The service manager Ed was prompt and courteous and kept us up to date on the progress of the repairs. Thank You Again Hawk Drilling