Prestige Volkswagen, Mitsubishi, Subaru

4271 Black Horse Pike, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 888-473-8931
Used 888-898-4337
Service 866-447-7616

Awesome Subaru Purchase Experience!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Awesome sales people! Just got an amazing deal on a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek and I couldn't be happier with the whole experience! It was my first new car, and Antonio Guzman worked his tail off to make that process as easy on me as possible. Antonio, his manager Brett, the financing manager Patrick, and the whole team at Prestige were exceptional in their effort in getting me and my wife the car we wanted for the best price. I drove around to a couple of different dealers in the Philly area, and they all feed me the same pitch saying "that they were known for Subarus and could get me the best deal." But when I finally made to over to Prestige Auto they had the car, the color, and the extras I wanted for a better deal than all the rest. If that wasn't enough, they are super nice people and put the extra hours in to make things were perfect. I highly recommend them for anyone looking into a new/pre-owned car. "You can try the rest, but it will never beat the best" Thank You!

dishonest business policies

by from Atlantic City, New Jersey |

I have been trying to find a certain color & model Subaru for a few months. My husband entered the info on an Internet search ahd someone from this dealership contacted him to say that they had the car we were looking for. I did not realize this, and did the same internet search. She immediately contacted me and I was a bit confused, as my husband told me he had already made an appointment with someone from this dealership. I explained this to "Tara" and asked her if she definitely had the car I wanted on the lot. She said "yes". She even sent me an email stating that she had found the car I wanted, with all the correct details about the car in the same email. We drove 45 minutes to this dealership, only to find that not only did they not have the car, but the salesperson with whom we made the appointment was not even on the premises. We got the runaround as soon as we arrived. "Oh she's our internet manager, let me bring you back to her"."Let me pull up her email to see what she found for you, while we wait for her to come back". "Oh wait, she must have been confused, that car is in transit and won't arrive until July 28 (two weeks from now). When she said, "Let me do a search to see what we can find within a 200 mile radius", my husband realized that the whole thing was a lie. Then they came clean and told us that "Tara" worked from a different location. Perhaps they would have apologized or made excuses for such a sham if we had stuck around, but my husband refused to waste another minute of our time. Apparently, they are resorting to desparate measures to get customers to come to their location. Do not purchase a car from Prestige! If they lie about something as straightforward as the availability of a car, how can you trust them with anything?

Great Salesman, Dionte Piotti, nice showroom.

by from Turnersville, NJ |

It was almost time to return my Lancer and I received a letter that 9 payments would be waived.After the bad winter that we had and wanting to upgrade to a larger vehicle I called Prestige and spoke to a very nice young man Dionte Piotti. I kept making appointments with him and was unable to keep them due to family issues and weather finally I went in and looked at the Outlander Sport and wanted it. Since this is a very beautiful vehicle and apparently very popular Dionte said that a few would be coming in shortly so just like he promised as soon as the white outlander came in he called and I went in to pick it up. Dionte spent alot of time going over the vehicle and all the features, the payments were where I needed them to be. The whole experience was great, no stress, all questions were answered and the service was very professional. This is the 6th Mitsubishi that I have purchased 3 co-signed for my daughter and 3 for myself. I will recommend your dealership to everyone that I know that is looking for a vehicle purchase or lease. Mine is a lease and I could not be happier with the vehicle and your great team at Prestige. Dointe Piotti is a keeper your dealership will be successful with a saleman like him on your team. Thank You, for a great experience Linda

Excellent experience

by from West Deptford, NJ |

I'm very satisfied with my recent car buying experience. The salesman, Antonio, was helpful, patient and knowledgeable.

Best car purchasing experience

by from Medford, NJ |

This was the best car buying experience I have had in 20 years. Both Brian Stanton and Brian Rea were extremely helpful, pleasant, and easy to work with. When the time comes, I will absolutely return for another vehicle.

Beyond Helpful in Every Way Possible

by from Bridgeton, NJ |

From the moment we walked into the showroom we were treated with respect by everyone we came in contact with. They were glad we were there! Our salesman, Antonio Guzman, went above and beyond in seeing to our needs. He took the time to understand what we were interested in and asked key questions about our lifestyle to help us make the final decisions about options and features. Although our color and chosen options were not in stock, it only took a few weeks before our Subaru Forester was delivered to our specifications. Everyone was helpful! The credit process and final delivery were effortless and helped to make our car-buying experience even more efficient. Antonio even took from his day in going over the functions in our Subaru on a one to one basis. Hurry over to Prestige Subaru, where we are certain that you will find the car of your dreams.

Great low pressure salesperson

by from West Deptford, NJ |

For the first time in decades I got to choose the car I wanted instead of a family car. Mary Bevan listened to my wants and concerns and showed me the ideal car, a 2014 Subaru Forrester. She never pressured me and I was comfortable with every step of the process. Thanks Mary!

Courteous, knowledgeable and saved me money.

by from Mickleton Nj |

John Lapetina, our Subaru salesman, focused on what I wanted in a car, met my budget and other goals perfectly. After the sale, answered all of my questions about the product and set up my Bluetooth for me which I am very happy with. He was also very patient with 3 test drives so we had a chance to select exactly the car that met our needs and budget. There was no high pressure sales pitch and no manager coming out to nit pick the deal. A manager did come out after the sale to thank us for the purchase - very nice.

Repeat Customer

by from Hammonton, NJ |

Antonio Guzman was very patient and informative, he made the experience very pleasant. This is our third Subaru and would recommend the dealer and Antonio to my friends. It is very stressful to buy a car, but everyone was very friendly and helpful and made the experience pleasant and we got a beautiful car and are very happy.

best dealer in nj

by from turnersville nj |

brian s was very helpful in our selection of our honda accord prestige you are a class act