City Auto Park

Service 866-300-6503

City Saves You More!!!

Outstanding customer service

by from Hamilton Nj |

My experience was very pleasant. A+ customer service. They were not pushy at all and more than happy to answer my many questions. Since I purchased my car, I have been recommending them to everyone I see that's in need of a new car. If you plan on purchasing a vehicle from them I highly recommend you to ask for Fred Supnick. He is the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with and look forward to dealing with him in the future with our next vehicle purchase.

Service Repair

by from Willingboro N.J. |

Whenever I have to take my car to Hyundai City of Burlington they are always professional and helpful. Pleasure doing business there. Keep up the good work.

Great Service! Would recommend the dealer

by from philadelphia |

Ask for Rob Berardi if you are looking to buy a car

Roxanne C Brigantine NJ

by from Brigantine NJ |

Tremendous buying process, no pressure or any of the other typical car sales tactics. It was most refreshing. I purchased, traded and did the financing in 20 minutes. This is unheard of and a much better way to do business. The staff, Mark Manning, Mike Lettera, Cassie & now Rocco in Service have performed in the most professional, friendly and genuinely concerned manner. They are your best advertising. Sincere, honest and wonderful to work with...truly a pleasure. I never thought I would ever be saying this about a car buying experience. I highly recommend City Hyundai and there staff if you'd like to enjoy the purchase & service of your next car. All around DELIGHTED. Roxanne C Brigantine, NJ

what a great place

by from turnersville, nj 08012 |

I came in for a newer car from a 2005 to a 2011 Kia Sorento, I spent time with Mauricio Mier & Gus Orsi. My sales men Marc had me in and out of the dealership so fast I was amazed. no other dealer has the time efficiency was AMZEING, my past experience's with vehicle purchases was horrible and it took hours. With this place I was in and out. I bought my car on the 25th of the month and my motor vehicle work was done the very next day I was shocked on how fast. I will recommend everyone I talk to that is interested in purchasing a new vehicle to come in and talk to my guys here, not only was there no pressure I felt very comfortable there. I look forward to taking part in your referral program, who doesn't want to earn $100.00 for each person you refer, thank you all once again for everything.

Servie review

by from Clementon, NJ |

The service is prompt and thorough. The people are polite, considerate. explain and answer all questions. They even attempt to provide discounts or accommodate you In some way in cost. The waiting room was a little cold.

i had a wonderful experience.

by from burlington, nj |

Great people, from liz to matt. Very comfortable and zero pressure. Would recommend and do again.

Service

by from Burlington NJ |

Oil change and maintenance done fast and friendly.

review new car purchase

by from delanco,nj |

I was pleasantly surprised when purchasing my new 2015 jeep cherokee.from the moment i walked in the doir i was greeted by gus.He was engaging and sincere.My salesperson mo was wonderful.I never felt any preasure.THe finance manager got meca great rate and explained everything thoroughly.I went back a month later vecause i had purchased a new cell phone.I needed help syncing my phone .Gus came right outside with me and did it for me.no questions asked.I have never been to a dealership where everybody was so nice.

Good experience

by from Edgewater Park NJ 08010 |

Rocco was nice & explained to me what was going on with my daughter 's car.

Great place to buy a new or used vehicle!

by from Mount Laurel NJ |

Just bought a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport and was very pleased with the process and the way my salesman Charlie treated me. The entire financial and warranty process with Pete was also very easy and both men know what they are doing to help you have the best experience ever. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.