City Auto Park

Service 866-300-6503 Service 866-300-6503

City Saves You More!!!

Considering a new Jeep purchase

by from South Jersey |

I had the pleasure of working with Greg Leomporra. He was very professional, knew his product very well and listened to what concerns I had as well as my questions. He was not at all pushy or salesy. He offered a fair price. Overall - I was well treated throughout the sales process. I'll decide in the next day or two if I am buying. In any event, Greg was a pleasure to deal with.

Fantastic!!!

by from Lumberton, NJ |

I had a lot of fun buying a new Ram 1500 that I did not think was going to be possible. Super Great Experience! Super Great People! Super Great Deal! It's getting hard to find a good store these days. Save a lot of your time and go to City Auto, Burlington, NJ first.

I hav never met a more courteous staff especially

by from Burlington, NJ, 08016 |

I want to especially thank I want to especially thank a special shout to A special shoutout to Greg L. and Pete Love you guys. Best service ever. g

Great Experience

by from Palmyra, NJ |

A Great Experience at City Auto park in Burlington NJ. The salesman, Femi A. Adeyina was a honest, knowledgeable and a nice man. We bought a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and wife loves it. The Finance manager, Pete, gave me great advice and explanation on different packages. Shopped around other Jeep dealers in area and walked out. High recommend this salesman and City Auto park. A 5 star experience.

Best experience I have every had!!!!!!!!!

by from Newtown, PA |

I had the best car purchasing experience at City Auto Park! Carl my sales consultant was phenomenal. He helped my husband and I through the whole process and was so nice. He answered every question we had. Rob in Finance was also very helpful and very very nice. They are genuine there, not just acting like they care!! I wish I could give them more stars!!! I will refer everyone I know to City Auto Park!!!!! :)

SALES DEPT

by from MAPLE SHADE NJ |

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership October 2015, very dissatisfied with the communication in sales department. Needless to say I will never spend money with this dealer again. Felt like I was lied to on numerous occasions by City Auto Park. I will not recommend this dealership to anyone .SALES MANAGER IS RUDE. They were suppose to be working the numbers on a dodge ram that I had picked out in the lot .. apparently they are still busy because I have yet to hear from them ... Doubt I would be buying from them at this point .. This was the original vehicle that we went there to buy .

Service Experience

by from Bensalem, PA |

Tom Kowicki couldn't have been nicer in helping to make my service experience quick and pleasant.

CITY AUTO PARK

by from Pennsauken NJ |

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership August 2015, very dissatisfied with the service & communication of the service department. Haven't received my tags as yet. Needless to say I will never spend money with this dealer again. Felt like I was lied to on numerous occasions by City Auto Park.

Pleasurable Buying Experience

by from Cinnaminson, New Jersey |

I contated City Hyundai through their website in the beginning of August. I spoke Liz Petnicki and I explained to her I was interested in a 2015-16 Tuscan but I wanted a certain color (ruby wine). She informed me that they did not have that color in stock. She told me she would check with her manager on availability. Liz informed me that they had a 2016 Tuscan coming in on August 25th. When the vehicle came in Liz contacted me and sent me photos of the vehicle. I set up an appointment and went into their showroom. When we saw the vehicle we really liked it and we bought it and got a great deal. Everything went very smooth and quick. I highly recommend City Hyundia for your next vehicle.

Great!

by from Maple Shade, NJ |

I had a great experience at Dodge Chrysler Jeep City! John Major was my salesman and he was a great help. There was no pressure, just facts and a lot of laughs. I didn't feel like I was at a dealership, they treated both myself and my fiance with respect and in a timely manner. I got the Jeep I wanted, got a great deal and met some amazing people in the process like John and finance funny man, Pete! I would highly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.