City Auto Park

Service 866-300-6503

City Saves You More!!!

Outstanding!

by from Willingboro, NJ |

Excellent staff and wonderful deals! I got my experience started with Liz in the Internet sales department. She got me all the information that I needed and set me up perfectly. The salesman and manager were patient and answered all of my questions and concerns. Overall, an easy and painless experience. Would definitely do it again!

best experience ever

by from Columbus, NJ |

By far the best car buying experience I have ever had from the Internet Salesman to the final salesman and everyone in between. Very friendly, very fair deals. Would highly recommend!

Great Job by all concerned, facilities clean.

by from Willingboro, N.J. |

I would like to compliment the product consultant Mr. Rob Williams for the great job and making me feel at ease in response to the difficult position I was confronted with. Rob you are the best. I would recommend you and of course City Auto Park Hyundai to any of my friends and family to your dealership. I can not nor will I forget the job Mr. Michael Lettera the General sales Manager making the deal I received happen. super job Mike. My family and I can not thank you enough. You have made a customer for life. I wish you much success in your corporate challenges. GOD BLESS YOU.

Made it happen

by from Trenton, NJ |

Visited twice, the first time we couldn't make a deal happen. However Angelo kept me on his mind and emailed me with some new deals a few weeks later. We were able to negotiate a better deal and make it happen. He treated me very well, and I could tell he was fighting for a good deal.

Great Buying Experience

by from Bordentown,NJ |

Just purchased a 2015 Sonata last week. Had the pleasure of dealing with Mark Manning as my salesperson. Mark made the whole buying process easy ....no pressure approach to buying. Would recommend Mark if you are in the market for a new Hyundai.

Great Service .

by from Philadelphia |

Couldn't of met a better Sale man he's straight forward and honest he also go out of his way to get you the best deal..żżżż

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from BURLINGTON NJ |

I RECENTLY BOUGTHT A VEHICLE FROM ROB W AT HYUNDAI CITY. ROB MADE SURE EVERYTHING WAS COMPLETED IN A TIMELY MANNER AND ALWAYS HAD A SMILE ON HIS FACE. THE MANAGER MIKE L WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL IN GETTING ME THE BEST DEAL I POSSIBLY COULD HAVE RECIEVED. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT EXPIDEITED MY NEW VEHICLE QUICKLY AND WITH OUT A DOUBT ENSURED IT WAS PROPERLY CHECKED AND CLEANED. COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE SATIFIED WITH THE SERVICE MY HUSBAND AND I RECIEVED. I WILL ALWAYS RECOMMEND HYUNDAI CITY TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Always great service

by from Haddonfield, NJ |

City Auto Park is the best complete dealership experience, hands down. The building, available cars and the lot are always well cared for and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. I've bought two cars at this dealership from a terrific salesman, Joe Hernisey. Joe was very knowledgeable and professional and gave me a great deal both times.It's been some time since I've been there but he always remembers me and greets me like a friend. The management, both sales and service, are always doing whatever it takes to make me, the customer, very happy. A recent routine service appointment was very pleasurable, I was greeted and signed in immediately, extended the use of the comfortable waiting area (with coffee on at all times) and personally met and handed my keys and receipt upon completion. The service managers suggestion of a tire rotation was great as that service had slipped my mind, and I was thankful he reminded me. I travel a distance to go there but don't mind it at all when I get treated so well. I will, and have, recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a vehicle or for service.

AWSOME

by from Deptford, NJ |

I purchased a used vehicle from Mark D on 2/23/2015. Mark was so attentive, informative, and really took the time with me when taking delivery of the car. The finance manager Cassi, well what can I say she is a wonder woman. from the GM Mike who was honest with me about the vehicle purchase to the service dept that fixed anything that needed to be done. (I asked for new wipers ).... BAM it was done.... everyone was and is great. I will make sure all of my future vehicles will be a City Auto Park vehicle no matter what vehicle I purchase. Thank you all.. keep up the fantastic work. Have a wonderful day!

Great Buying Experience

by from Pemberton NJ |

My salesman Marc Dinetz was the best, spent a lot of time explaining all details of the Sonata I ended up buying. Took a long rode test on various roads and after purchasing spent more time linking my phone to the car. As a previous Sonata owner ( had a 2007 ) I knew I wanted another, my 2015 has so many great new features that could have been overwhelming for me. Technology is NOT my friend, however Marc explained it all and now I am loving all my new features.