Liberty Toyota

Used 888-310-0689
Service 866-790-5248

Great service as always

by from Moorestown, NJ |

I was treated very well as a service customer. The work done was thorough and I was given a loaner car to use while the work was being done (which was quicker than I anticipated).

Thank you David Smith!

by from Levittown, PA |

We loved how hard the staff worked to get us payments we could afford and get us driving in 2 new cars!

great service, convenient shuttle

by from Burlington, NJ |

Convenience of shuttle to drop me at home while the car was being serviced and then bring me back when it was finished. Without that shuttle, I would have had to sit and wait for 3 hours so the shuttle service was so helpful!

August 23, 2015

Karen, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the shuttle we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, Gregory Repose, General Manager, GRepose@libertytoyota.com (888) 809-7798

Highly Pleased, best service yet!

by from Willingboro,New Jersey |

I had inquiry the Liberty Toyota website as to the purchase of a new vehicle. Within minutes I was contacted and given an appointment for the next day at noon with Rodney the sales manager. As soon as we walked in the door Mr. James Koluboi was there to greet us he introduce us the Rodney and proceeded to get down to business after asking us to tell him what we were interested in. The whole transactions was smooth and we are very happy about the excellent and personal service we received. This is the fourth vehicle we have purchase from this dealership and have referred numerous individuals base on the service we received however we were really impress with Mr. Koluboi'S customer service and his genuine concern that are needs were satisfied.

August 23, 2015

Alexander, it was a pleasure to read about your fourth car buying experience at Liberty Toyota Scion. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Rodney, James and our team were able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Gregory Repose, General Manager, GRepose@libertytoyota.com (888) 809-7798

Accommodating and considerate toward customer

by from Bordentown, New Jersey |

Dealership willing to work with me and have me walk away as a satisfied customer. Also there for me when needed. Salesman James was personable and accommodating.

August 23, 2015

Leonarda, we're glad to hear that your sales experience with James and our team went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for continually choosing Liberty Toyota Scion for your vehicle needs. Best, Gregory Repose, General Manager, GRepose@libertytoyota.com (888) 809-7798

Liberty Toyota Scion of Burlington

by from burlington nj |

the kind and efficient handling of all my needs everyone was so kind and helpful Nate was wonderful with making the process so easy .Jean Claude was great also. Truly,each person here made me feel very important and I thank them from the bottom of my heart. I would recommend Liberty Toyota to anyone looking for a great new or used car experience.

August 23, 2015

What an enjoyable review to read, Bridget! It is reassuring to know that Nate, Jean and our team provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Our primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I'm happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Best, Gregory Repose, General Manager, GRepose@libertytoyota.com (888) 809-7798

Great Service

by from Burlington, NJ |

my service rep Anthony was very helpful and i felt like he knew what he was talking about; wait time was under an hour

August 23, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review, Stephanie! I'm very happy to hear that Anthony was such a great help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Gregory Repose, General Manager, GRepose@libertytoyota.com (888) 809-7798

Great Service!

by from Burlington, NJ |

The service representative I had Mark Edman was very polite, he answered all of my questions and was very helpful with my service, he even searched my account for my complimentary coupon I had. Experience was great!

August 23, 2015

Rosa, thank you for this great review! Mark is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate him for giving you a great experience! We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Best, Gregory Repose, General Manager, GRepose@libertytoyota.com (888) 809-7798

geart service clean bright welcoming

by from Mt laural nj |

From the time i walked in until i lift with my car i felt very cared for.Thank you for your service

August 21, 2015

Hi Barbara and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again! Best, Gregory Repose, General Manager, GRepose@libertytoyota.com (888) 809-7798

Unhappy at best

by from Burlington NJ |

My carpets were full of water and since my car had an extended warranty I took it to the dealer. Dropped it off , was told I would be called by 2 pm, no call, so I called at 4 pm. I was told that my car had a clogged air condition hose and had flooded the carpets. Then was told the car was not available nor was I given a choice about it. They said I had to file a insurance claim. After 3 weeks and over $8000 in repairs the car was returned but I discovered that the carpets where popping up. I returned the next day and was told by the service manager to drop it off and they would look at it. So I sat in a line of cars for about a half hour till he finally came and took my car in. At that point I asked "why do I have to wait for my car when this was a correction on their part"? He said he would pull it in right away. By that time I had been in the dealership for over an hour. I was starting to get upset and was noticed by a salesman who tried to sell me a new car when I complained. After about a half hour I was told it was all fixed. I checked the carpet but now it was stained with a ring and a huge spot under the mat. At this point I was irate and demanded to see an owner or the dealer manager. I was escorted up stairs to a waiting area where I sat alone for about 20 minutes and finally I got up and left. I called and got a call back from the manager of the dealership and he said he saw me and saw I was upset.(But I guess he was too busy to intervene then?) So I am left with a huge stain on brand new carpets, my dashboard is loose and squeaks constantly and I still have to bring it back!!!!

August 20, 2015

Donna, I'm discouraged to hear of your negative experience at our dealership. We can assure you that this is an isolated incident and not how we intend to conduct business. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and it comes with grave disappointment when this is not achieved. We appreciate that you took the time to bring this to our attention and we truly hope to work with you to bring this to a resolution. If you would be open to contacting me at your earliest convenience, I would appreciate the opportunity to further discussion your situation and the chance to make things right and to assist you better in the future. Sincerely, Gregory Repose, General Manager, GRepose@libertytoyota.com (888) 809-7798