Liberty Toyota

Used 888-310-0689 Used888-310-0689
Service 866-790-5248 Service 866-790-5248

Good service

by from Edgewater Park Nj |

Joe Fazio really took care of us. I want everyone to know it. On our 2012 Toyota sienna we had a sensor go bad. Since our vehicle was out of warranty Joe really went to bat for us and Toyota ended up taking care of the issue. There's no way we damaged this sensor and we're appreciative of Toyota for handeling it the way they did. But all th credit goes to Joe Fazio the service manager. Thanks

May 7, 2016

Thanks for the amazing compliment, CY! I'll make sure to let Joe know how much you appreciated him working things out for you! Now your sienna is good as new!

Amazing Car Buying Experience!

by from Burlington, NJ |

I feel compelled to let people know what a wonderful car buying experience I had purchasing a RAV4 recently. I was a little nervous going into the dealership but upon being greeted by Milt, I was immediately put at ease while he listened closely to what was important in my next car. I was very impressed with the genuine way he helped me to get the car I truly wanted. I do feel that, not only did I get treated with friendliness and respect, but I was, more importantly, a valued customer. There is no doubt in my mind that I will return to Liberty Toyota for all of my car servicing needs!

April 28, 2016

Hey Irene! Thank you so much for the amazing review! I understand how intimidating buying from a car dealership can be, but it makes me so happy to hear that Milt really helped put you at ease. You're always welcome here, congrats on the new car and don't forget to call if you ever need any help! 6093866300

New 2016 Toyota Camry XLE at Liberty Toyota

by from Maple Shade, NJ |

I just purchased a 2016 Camry XLE. I have dealt with other Toyota dealerships and Liberty was able to make the best deal on the car, other dealers could not/would not match the final selling price. Greg Repose and I negotiated a price over the phone before even stepping on site. He provided that quote in writing via email and no games had to be played when I arrived. Great experience and thanks for standing by your word and not trying to add any fees, costs, etc. Milton Ortiz took the time, all evening until 11pm, to make the car selection and delivery happen. The initial color I was looking for in an XLE was not available but I ended up with something I like much more. I went over all of the options I wanted and model style I was looking for. Also the car had to be in the price range that Greg and I negotiated. We were on the lot for hours looking at the different choices. I found the perfect match, and Milt did the rest to prep the paperwork and deliver the car to me that evening. Milt also provided outstanding customer service, a follow up call, and his contact info if I have any immediate needs or questions. This is how a car purchase should be! Lydiann Moulton in finance worked with me regarding my pre-approved loan with my personal bank. She took care of the paperwork and was an exceptional friendly and courteous person. There was a small delay on my end with my bank?s paperwork, but Lydiann worked with me. Thanks! I was a long term customer with another Toyota dealership in the area, but Liberty has my business now. Thanks again everyone!

April 26, 2016

Thanks for the amazing review, Ken! You know you can always call or stop on in if you ever have any questions or concerns!

first time buyer

by from burlington, nj |

My brother bought his first car here so I thought I would give it try here. I had the exact car in mind that I wanted I recently bought my first car here with the help of James Koluboi. He was very knowledgeable about the car I had in mind. As well he was able to sell me the car 0.0% APR on the model I wanted. Would highly recommend going to here.

April 8, 2016

I'm happy you chose to follow in your brothers footsteps! James seems to have helped you find the perfect car for you and with such a great APR! Thank you for the awesome review and call if you ever have any questions! 6093866300

Angel Arroyo - Great Sales Rep to work with!

by from Media, Pa |

Buying a car is never easy but Angel was wonderful and put us at ease the minute we arrived! He was patient and helpful with all of our questions from start to finish! I would highly recommend going to Angel for all your car buying needs! Thank you Angel!

April 8, 2016

I'm so happy you had such an amazing experience with Angel! Congrats on the new car and if you ever have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call! 6093866300

Great first time lease experience

by from Trenton, NJ |

Liberty Toyota was my first time leading and getting a new car. I was referred by family to visit and was not disappointed. I was able to get great service, Nate was courteous and educated me on all my options, and followed up with me to make sure that this experience was pleasant.

February 25, 2016

Hey Eddie! Congrats on the new car! I know how scary doing things for the first time can be, but I'm more than happy to hear that you had such a good experience with us. Enjoy the new vehicle and if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call! 6093866300

BEST CAR PURCHASE

by from Mantua, NJ |

I spoke to Dave Keegan and Nate White at Liberty b4 arriving on Nov.25, 2015 and discussed what I was looking for and a budget I needed to stay in. When I arriving with my mother(senior citizen with a walker) they had all 3 models that we discussed up front and ready for us to check out. There was never any pushiness, but the complete opposite---welcomed like it was one big family. Patience and kindness and the ability to make a great deal happen....If you want an awesome car/suv/truck--- check out Liberty Toyota!!! Nate White was so kind, caring, had answers to all my questions, but the best was his patience. Dave Keegan and some other awesome "Angels" made an AWESOME deal happen.

December 11, 2015

Wow Penny! It makes me so happy to hear that Dave and Nate could do the utmost for you and your mother to make this process that much easier AND that much more enjoyable. Congrats on the new, beautiful vehicle and please don't hesitate to call if you ever have any questions/concerns! 6093866300

Great service, Liberty Toyota Scion

by from Burlington, New Jersey |

Everyone are very nice and always help me with everything and that's why I will keep coming back... They are the best car dealership

November 29, 2015

Thank you for the amazing compliment, Patrick! Our number one goal is costumer satisfaction and hearing that we've reached that goal, and we've made it so a customer will keep coming back really proves to me that a relationship between a business and the customer is super important. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call! 6093866300

Liberty Toyota

by from Burlington New Jersey |

The buying process made easy by staff who showed good knowledge about product also any questions I had were answered.

November 20, 2015

Thank you for the review, Edwin! We always make sure that if there are questions-they are answered, and we think its in the customers best interest that they know their potential new car inside and out before they buy. If you do happen to have anymore questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call! 6093866300

Great service

by from New Jersey |

Doug was fantastic! His personality and work ethic I would rate a 10+! I would highly recommend him to anyone! He was very helpful and I'm blessed he assisted us!

November 22, 2015

Hey Brittany! I'm so happy to hear you had an amazing experience with Doug! I'll have to let him know you gave him such high praises! If you ever have any questions or comments in the future, please call! 6093866300