Lucas Ford

Used 877-519-7807
Service 888-476-3293

Family Owned for 61 Years

by from Cinnaminson, NJ |

It was great. My vehicle was picked up and dropped off at my home, and they even cleaned it for us without asking! Great experience.

Amazing dealership!

by from Columbus, NJ |

I just recently bought a 2015 F150 from Lucas Ford. Once again, the experience was a pleasure. My family has been buying from John Resso for generations now. He always makes us feel welcomed and we are part of the family. John always does what it takes to get the deal done even if it means coming in on his well deserved day off. Lucas always goes the extra mile to get the deal done right.

Life savers!

by from Levittown,pa |

Tuesday July 28th I was coming home on rte 95 and my 2011 ford escape had a wrench and check engine light sensor appear, immediatly after it just stalled out. I waited a minute and restarted it only to have it stall again not even a mile. This continued until I finally arrived home. This was frustrating, dangerous and scary! The next day my uncle, a mechanic, looked at the truck and said the throttle body had to be replaced, and recommended that I call lucas ford to check for any related recalls before buying the part myself, so I did. I spoke to John Morrisroe (manager), who verified that there was indeed a recall on the throttle. I explained my situation and how I couldnt afford to continue to call out of work due to my truck not running properly and if there is any availability that day to be fixed or ASAP. John was extremely empathetic, patient, and hospitable he even accommodated me that friday morning! Talk about service! I was thoroughly satisfied and would recommend lucas ford's service dept to anyone, and a thank you especially to John for his exceptional customer service and understanding.

Customer service

by from Diver, Delaware |

I bought a used truck from the dealership, the salesman was excellent he took good care of me and followed thru with commitments. Then I had to deal with the person responsible to get my permanent tags. I was told by the salesman to get the required paperwork back quickly as my temporary tag was good for only 3 weeks (I am a Delaware resident and Lucas would get the tags for me). I left the dealership on Wednesday with my truck and mailed to them by registered mail the required documents on Friday. The person responsible to obtain the tags did not follow thru, 1 week before they were to expire I called and spoke to the salesman, who asked the person responsible what the status was. We both were told they will be overnighted Wednesday or Thursday (that day was Tuesday). On Saturday I had not received any tags(they expired on the coming Monday), when I called and asked they had not been mailed. The salesman scrambled to try and get another temporary tag to me by Monday, but he could not, so on Tuesday I received a overnight package from the salesman with the temporary tag (I had to drive 1 day on a expired tag). I asked about the permanent tag and was told it would be several weeks before I would receive it. The person responsible to get the tag went on vacation after not doing their job and leaving me with expired tags. This was after they had told me and the salesman they would go out. So I am still waiting for permanent tags. In short the sales staff I interfaced with were excellent, the support staff service is very poor. The quality of service at this level is extremely poor and has made me not want to recommend this dealer to other buyers. This is sad because the sales staff were very customer friendly, but the follow up staff make the experience painful. They have a problem at this level I hope they fix it.

Service way better than years ago.

by from North Hanover Twp., New Jersey |

It's been many years since we bought a vehicle from Lucas Ford, so this review will focus on their service dept. We hadn't been there for repair service also in many years, so it must be noted that the quality and level of service has improved hugely from what it was many years ago. My husband usually does all of the repairs on our vehicles. However, we just had an issue with the emissions system (catalytic converter) on our 2011 Ford Ranger that had to be dealt with through an authorized Ford dealership since the emissions system is still under warranty. As I mentioned above, experiences with the Lucas service dept. in the past weren't very good -- so we were apprehensive about how things would be now. Thank you to manager John Morrisroe who paid close attention to the details of our problem, and who made sure to give my husband a service appointment that would allow him to stay until the work was done since dropping the truck off and coming back for it later wasn't an option (the Ranger is our only vehicle). He was in and out in under an hour. Thank you, also, to the mechanic (Ron, Tech 7108) who did the work -- my husband was under the truck to check things out as soon as he got home, and he was very pleased. Clean job, nothing overlooked, nothing left loose. Along with the replacement of the catalytic converter, our truck was given a thorough going-over and a "report card" was provided. This is a great service and a nice, clear checklist of what does, doesn't or might need further attention. We've gone to Lucas for Ford parts for many years. It's great to know that their service dept. has improved so much and we can go there now as well without hesitation.

Great Service by Joe Wilson

by from mount laurel, nj |

Joe Wilson provided me with a very high level of service. Joe was professional and help me find the best deal for my needs. Thank you Joe

by from Burlington, NJ |

Job was done in a timely and professional fashion even though I did not have an appointment.

by from Dalton, PA |

These guys do a great job of communicating. This is a first class outfit.

Mrs. Janie McClure

by from Burlington, NJ |

I purchased the 2012 Ford Edge from your company thanks to Eddie Jack and your finance officer Jamie. They were very professional and no high pressure sales talk while deciding to purchase a car. A real pleasure dealing with them and very happy with the car.

easy to deal with, very professional

by from Burlington, NJ |

everything went very smooth John Reso was very helpful and a great salesman. Jamie in finance was extremely professional and easy to deal with Thanks again