Lucas Ford

Service 888-476-3293

Family Owned for 61 Years

Nothing but frustration with Lucas Ford

by from Burlington Nj |

I can't knock them for the sale of the vehicle. I got a great price and the salesman was educated about the mustang I eventually purchased. Upon delivery of my newly purchased vehicle they threw me to the wolves. I have a sync tech package and they didn't explain anything about it. I had to research how to use package. Approx 2 months later I took it in for service on a warranty claim. I first noticed that the car was covered in grease/oil inside and out. I asked them to clean it and they did. I inspected their work after it was cleaned and I noticed they damaged my vehicle ( at this time less than 3000 miles on it). There were chips and scraps all over the area that was worked on. I immediately got the head service manager and brought her out to look at it. The thing that got me was she told me at the time I got her she was "writing a memo to the service mechanics telling them that they were getting lots of complains about damaged vehicles". I thought to myself, "Wow did you really just say that to me." If you value your vehicle I suggest that you don't take it to Lucas for service, it has been nothing but a complete headache. I hope this review helps.

Friendly service, pleasant shopping experience

by from Wilmington, DE |

We bought a used Mustang GT in excellent condition from this dealership. The salesman was very nice and made the entire transaction quick and easy. We are very happy with our car and would highly recommend this dealership to our friends.

love the dealership

by from Florence, NJ |

Everyone at the dealership is friendly and willing to help out!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

by from Delran, NJ |

The most unprofessional, and incompetent dealership I have ever dealt with!!!!!