Holman Infiniti

577 Route 38 W, Maple Shade, NJ 08052

New 888-856-1160
Used 888-697-2013
Service 866-413-9519

Best Buying experience ever!

by from Columbus Ga |

My car buying experience with Holman Infiniti was fantastic! This was my first vehicle purchase and everything went very smooth. My G37 coupe is gorgeous, inside and out. My sales consultant was Jim Sullivan and he was incredible. All the way from his professionalism, dedication, Honesty and loyalty to selling me this vehicle was amazing! I live out of state and I knew I wasn't going to be able to come see the car myself , so I asked Jim every question I could think of about the vehicle. He was patient and honest about everything dealing with the vehicle. After 9 months from my purchase Im still a very satisfied customer and my G coupe is still Gorgeous!! Thank you so much Jim and Holman for this experience!! Ask for Jim Sullivan if your trying to BUY!!!!

Personable and dedicated

by from Philadelphia, PA |

The night before my big purchase day, Robin called my phone and assured me that I would be leaving with my new Q50. The entire process was stress-free! She worked a deal out for me that I'm totally happy with!! Thanks to everyone at Holman Infiniti for being so friendly!

Great Agency

by from Philadelphia, PA |

After having a bad experience with another Infiniti agency, I went to Holman and had a great experience. Customer service is superb and everything is as it was stated to be. The salesperson was extremely helpful and the entire experience was a pleasure.

Terrific experience

by from Kennett Square, Pennsylvania |

I've purchased many cars over the years and without a doubt this was the best experience to date. From the first phone call I realized something was different about this dealership. Sal DeRose was extremely personable and made my son and I very comfortable. The "process" necessary to purchase a car was easy going with a distinct lack of pressure. We (since the car is my son's purchase with a little help from Mom and Dad) ended up with a 2011 g37 coupe that is absolutely mint. We were preparing to leave with our car after completing the entire transaction and realized that the car was missing mats. Even though we had already signed that "we owe nothing" slip, clearly releasing Holman from anything further action, three days later a brand new set arrived at our front door. You just don't get that kind of treatment elsewhere typically. We live over an hour from Holman, but I can say without a doubt it was worth the drive. The entire Holman experience was terrific. Thanks again Sal!

July 8, 2014

Joe, We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Holman Infiniti. We will pass your kind words along to Sal and the rest of the team. We hope your Infiniti is treating you well and you enjoyed the holiday weekend! Best Regards, Brittany Farrell Client Relations

Fantastic Car Buying Experience!

by from Downingtown, PA |

Sal and the sales manager Tim were a breath of fresh air after having a bad experience with another dealership. They gave me an awesome out the door price over the phone. That was the price I paid when it was all said and done, no funny business. I was in and out with my M37x in about an hour. The car is beautiful and runs like a dream. Sal is a real nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. You can't go wrong buying a car from these guys. I highly recommend Sal and Holman Infiniti.

July 8, 2014

Doug, Thank you for your kind words! Your review is appreciated and you are also appreciated as a customer! We hope you are enjoying your "dream" Infiniti and that you had a great holiday weekend. Best Regards, Brittany Farrell Client Relations

Best experience ever in car shopping/leasing

by from Marlton, NJ |

This was my first lease purchase although I've owned several cars in the past. Greg Zappley has been outstanding to work for from start to finish of the lease process. He went out of his way numerous times to make sure my needs were easily met. I can't say enough about my great experience at Holman working with Greg! My boyfriend recommended that I work with him as he was the same person who helped him out on a custom built car. Thank you to them for the outstanding service! I never felt pressured to make an immediate decision of any kind and my questions were always met with answers that I understood. Thank you! I absolutely love my QX60!!!!

July 8, 2014

Justine, we are thrilled to hear about your great experience with Greg and your QX60! Thank you for your kind review, we hope you are enjoying your Infiniti! Best Regards, Brittany Farrell Client Relations

Great service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Kevin M. Lombardi was a real pleasure to work with! He really made the car shopping experience fantastic. I would highly recommend him to all my friends. This was my first purchase with Holman Infiniti. Their transparency and no non-sense style in working with customers is really commendable. Boris

Great experience! Excellent service.

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

Bill Worthington was a real pleasure to work with! He really made the car shopping experience fantastic. I would highly recommend him to all my friends. This was my first purchase with Holman Infiniti. Their transparency and no non-sense style in working with customers is really commendable.

G37 infiniti purchase

by from cherry hill, nj |

it is exceedingly rare for me to make review bc i am busy, but they deserve it. i bought a 2010 G37 2 weeks ago. The sales guy was bill worthington. he was nice and knowledgable about his cars. I told him what i was looking for, and what other vehicle makes i was comparing. i told him what was important to me. He quickly showed me a g37 that fit the bill. within hours of leaving, he called me to tell me that the car was sold within an hour of me leaving, but he had a comparable. i went back a couple of days later, liked the car and bought it. on a side note, i traded in my 11 year old car, and rcvd what i considered a very fair price. i would have been happy to get what they offered to me on the open private market, and without the associated FUN of having people come to my home and insult me/waste my time. The manager in that department was Tim Rivas (sp). I tool the car back 4 days later so that they could put new wiper blades on for me. The service department was super! My contact there was Rebecca (sp). they washed the car, and all is good. There was another nice saleman who helped Bill help me, sal DeRose, who was also super. bottom line, probably the best "new" car buying experience i have had to date, and i am almost 50 years old.

The Best Yet

by from Lawnside |

All services and personal contact with Chad and others was the best yet. I have been driving infiniti's for more than 10 years and this has been my best experience. Thank You Chad

excellent customer service

by from Atlantic City, NJ |

I bought a used G37 from this dealer. They gave me a fair price for the car.Jim, our sales assistant, was very professional and explained everything without a question.First time I felt like I was in good hands.Even though the car was used, they had inspected every part of the car and gave it to me like brand new.I recommend this dealer to anyone who does not want to get ripped off.