Lexus of Cherry Hill

1230 Rt. 73 South, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054

New 888-479-8749
Used 888-459-8613
Service 866-968-7038

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

great service

by from mount laurel,nj |

car was serviced well and runs better after repairs,service rep and manager treated me excellant

100% customer satisfaction. Best baked cookies

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

My service advisor James Carney was Very courteous and extremely helpful on a scale of 1-10 I 'd give him a 20 if possible. . It's only my second time at this Lexus but it's a Very relaxing and comfortable atmosphere. Everyone is so helpful and courteous . The cookies are awesome!!

Great dealership

by from Pennsauken NJ |

I had a 9:00AM apt to see Clayton. I arrived early and he was there to greet me. We spoke a while, went on a test drive of the IS250C and I left at 10:00AM, the proud new owner of the IS250C. Clayton was extremely professional as we hashed out the deal. When I picked up the car Clayton showed me all the features and he noticed some grease on one of the seats. He was very apologetic about it and called a technician to clean it up. I would definitely refer my friends to Clayton and Lexus of Cherry Hill.

Phenomenal Service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Lexus of Cherry Hill always provide me with magnificent and superior service. A friendly warm environment. I've visted others dealerships and none can compare to Lexus of Cherry Hill.

Don't buy used car there.

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Used car manager is rude, yell at sales person in front of my face. He did nothing wrong. Really disrespectful. During our price negotiation, used car manager offer me to certified my car in order to get 1.9 interest rate, few days later when I decided to buy it, I told my sales person about it. Used car manager complaint to sales person that he is more of standing up for customer rather than stand for his company. They got into argument, said he joke around to much in the showroom with customer, I thought that's how you start building relationship with customer, what's wrong with that. Later, he quit his job. I was surprise when I found out that he lost his job because of me buy a car and got what I was promised to get by his manager. I will not buy my car there anymore, I will not recommend my friends and relatives to go there to buy their car. Bad Dealership. Note: bought my car 3 weeks ago, still haven't got my license plate inspection, certified used car code confirmation:(

Excellent Customer Service...

by from Middletown, De |

Ron Pacifico and company (Manny and Ron) were knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. We bought a 2011 ct200h and are pleased in general. A couple of minor issues have arisen (a dent in interior panel of back right door, some compression noise when you depress the brake, and some question about the pickup or pep), but Ron has listened well and will address the issues should they persist. Thank you very much for your remarkable service.

Great Service

by from Deptford nj |

Great service and excellent staff reap aired right the first time. From the time you step foot on the property they welcome you in like family.

Service

by from Mt. Laurel, NJ |

I have been working with Lexus of Cherry Hill since 2000. The service department took great care of my car. My first Lexus was purchased in 2000 and replaced in 2008. The car had 200,000 miles on it. My current Lexus has 115,000 miles on it. It was purchased in 2008. I have enjoyed working with Tom Hoskins in the service department. Tom is a pleasure to work with. Tom is a gentlemen and I trust him to take care of my car. Therefore I am trusting him with my safety.

Great overall experience

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

I bought a 2014 ES 350. Great overall experience. Clayton Woods one of the best salesman I have bought a car from.

Great Service

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

I have beeen a customer of Lexus Cherry Hill for 4 years and I have to say that I have always had nothing but excellent service! Olix was very accomadating with all my request...I asked if my car could be washed and first he said that it could not be done because of the weather (and I understood) but he still managed to make it happen. What a nice surprise!! Thank you to all who make customers feel welcomed and satified.

Makes you feel like your at home!

by from Mt. Laurel, NJ |

Fantastic dealership. I would recommend this place to everyone. The people treat you like family. 2 thumbs up.