Lexus of Cherry Hill

1230 Rt. 73 South, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054

New 888-479-8749 New 888-479-8749
Used 888-459-8613 Used 888-459-8613
Service 866-968-7038 Service 866-968-7038

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

Great Service

by from Cherry Hill NJ |

No complaints; absolutely satisfied with my experience

Lexus Service at this location

by from wenonah NJ 08090 |

My service agent James Carney uses exceptional customer relationship skills. He is a model candidate of what custom service is, even if the mechanical expertise was not above "PAR" I would still consider this dealership due to the excellent customer service received from Mr. James Carney.

Wonderful special Lexus feature no longer confuses

by from Cinnaminson, NJ |

The Lexus I have has a braking feature that I have never experienced on another vehicle. It uses the swerve light as an indicator of a "secondary brake" for hills, etc. However, I did not understand what this light meant when it came on or how I had triggered it. When I went in for my 20,000 mile service, I discussed this mystery with my service coordinator and he didn't just explain it --- he got a tech to take me out in my car and show me what moves turn it on and turn it off. (In other words, it doesn't necessarily mean "swerve" in these conditions, which had confused me.) I really appreciated the brief show-and-tell and it made more more confident in driving in my own vehicle.

Lack of customer service

by from Marlton, NJ |

When discussing with the service rep. I was told the cost of my service including the service pack used was $199 plus tax. When my wife picked the car up, there was an additional $20 Miscellaneous Parts fee that no one bothered to explain. When I called the service rep and left a message, I never received a return call. That is poor customer service. Experiences like this in the past are why I didn't buy the car at your dealership. Two of the three Lexus vehicles I purchased were from another dealer.

Returning, satisfied customer

by from Main Line of Pennsylvania |

Excellent service and competitive pricing. Knowledgeable, friendly staff, comfortable, clean dealership, and large inventory of Lexus RX350s.

Lexus of Cherry Hill

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

What a wonderful buying experience. Made me feel like a VIP - Ask for Alex

Very Professional Car Dealership!

by from Lawnside,NJ |

I purchased a Lexus IS 350 with the help from Leo Ramos. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle. The purchase was very smooth and comfortable. I am totally satisfied with my Lexus and looking forward to riding the open roads. Thanks again Leo!

Top-Quality Hospitality Even For Outsider

by from Mullica Hill, N.J. |

As an ex-New Yorker I thought coming to a dealership pursuing help with tech. questions having to arrange service for a vehicle that was not purchased here has floored me. People have fussed over me attended to my inquiries like I had been dining in Fleming Steakhouse once a week. Nobody seems to frown when I come in and mind you for now it's only been inquiries regarding my Lexus Coupe. I hate to say it, my parents never treated me this kindly. Definitely will purchase my next Lexus here or at least have it serviced here!

Great service, immaculate facilities

by from Mt. Laurel, NJ |

I'm always pleased every time I come to Lexus of Cherry Hill for whatever reason. The reason for my latest visit was for a recall. As usual the ease of scheduling and being given a brand new loaner car was a plus. Also free vehicle checks along with free gas and washing of my car was also a plus. Everyone I encountered from the person who greeted me when I arrived to the cashier when I picked up my car were more than pleasant and treat you like more than just a customer but like royalty. I would and do highly recommend them to everyone I can when asked about where to go to buy a new or pre-certified vehicle.

Cherry Hill Lexus experience

by from Langhorne, PA |

This will be the 2nd Lexus I have purchased and the experience at Cherry Hill Lexus was "perfect". My wife's brother new the owners son and was introduced to the owner Peter Brown. From that point all the Cherry Hill Lexus peoples could not have been nicer and always treated us very well. Knowledgeable and personable. Our sales person Leo and the F&I manager Jack are two of the best people in the car business. Being 60 years old I have purchased many cars in my life time and the experience at Cherry Hill Lexus was great. We have told this to my brother and sister in-law and they will be looking for a Lexus at Cherry Hill Lexus. This dealership has put customer satisfaction as their number one goal and it shows. The car buying experience I have now had twice at Cherry Hill Lexus is by far the best experience I have ever experienced.