Maple Shade Mazda

Used 888-470-0786
Service 888-853-6808

I love this dealership!

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

I got my 4th Mazda two days ago from Marta at MS Mazda. This is actually my 3rd from this particular dealership and it's their extreme customer service that has brought me back and helped me convince 3 people to buy Mazda's there as well. Her helpfulness and positive energy made buying a car feel so easy, from the test drive to the final drive off the lot. Brian is also amazing with his numbers and paperwork. I would, and do, recommend MS Mazda to everyone!

Very knowledgeable sale

by from vineland nj |

Salesperson was very helpful. His knowledge and experience help me to make the right choice.

Great customer service!

by from Pennsauken, NJ |

I got my first brand new car here! Excellent dealership all around!

Great experience

by from Washington Township, NJ |

Saw car on internet and worked with Dan. Smooth transaction all the way through.

Very pleasant experience

by from Galloway, NJ |

I have a mazda dealer near my home but they were not willing to negotiate the price of the vehicle. I dealt with Najee McDaniels through the internet initially and new that I wanted to buy the car from him even though it meant driving an hour versus ten minutes. The pricing and experience were definitely worth the trip.

Happy customer at maple shade Mazda!!

by from Aston PA |

Thank you so much Najee McDaniel for assisting me on my new honda accord! You helped out a lot and it means a lot to us that you cared about us and the car!!

Great deal at Maple Shade Mazda

by from New Jersey |

This is the second car that I have purchased from Maple Shade Mazda. both times they worked closely with my numbers and got me an excellent deal. Thanks Dan and Adam, I love my car!

Purchased my first 2015 Mazda

by from Burlington, New Jersey |

I had always bought American in the past, but the offer Maple Shade Mazda provided was hard to refuse. Najee is very good in sales and provided us a deal no other dealership came close to. The free loaner cars and oil changes for the life of the car was the one factor no other Mazda dealer could offer, so we went with Maple Shade. The buying process was great, the only thing I hated was it taking close to 4 hours to complete. I also had to come back to get one item installed (Remote start), I was told the service department would give me a call. I waited over a week before I gave them a call and the service department set up an appointment for me to drop off the car, I was told it would only take a hour to do the work. When I arrived for the appointment, the service tech. asked for both of my keys, I had only the one. They failed to mention I had to bring in both sets of keys, so the service tech offered me a loner and told me that I could go get the keys while they worked on my car. I drove home and back with the second set of keys only to find they hadn't even started and they were getting ready to close. So I had to drive back the following day to pick up my car.. It took a goal of three trips and one loaner car to get something I thought would only take one hour to do. The sales department is great, but the service department leaves little to be desired. I'll give them one more shot. If they drop the ball again, I'll try their other dealership.

Purchased three cars from them great! Dealership

by from Levittown, PA |

Bran and Najee. Was great to work with. All class would highly recommend this dealership.

Marta Sales

by from Maple shade, new jersey |

Everything was good and the service package was better than Honda

Completely satisfied return customer

by from Stratford NJ |

Second Mazda 3 we have purchased from MS Mazda in two years. Friendly no-pressure sales staff. Happy to be a return customer. A pleasure to deal with Andrew as salesman.