Boardwalk Acura

(3.7) 3 Reviews

6806 Tilton Rd, Hamilton Township, NJ 08234

EXCELLENT DEALER

by from New York 10805 [but resident outside USA] |

I just bought a 2009 Honda Pilot EX-L 4-wheel-drive, VIN 5FNYF48589... from Boardwalk Acura, for export. I was represented in all the transactions by my lawyer. The dealer satisfied me in all respects. I was doubting if the vehicle actually had genuine leather interior, judging by the pictures displayed. The vehicle was confirmed to have genuine leather interior by my representative. I did not see third-row seat in the displayed pictures, not knowing that this was folded. It was opened to my satisfaction. Thirdly, the vehicle had a spare key with combined remote. My representative test-drove the vehicle and confirmed that it was superb. The transaction was thorough. The Dealer even provided Free CarFax Report, so the history of the vehicle was there to read. I, in addition, got further details through AutoCheck. Both reports were good, with no accident history. Finally, the Dealer gave some discount from the relatively low price quoted on the Internet, so that by the time Tax was added, the increase on Internet no-tax price was minimal. I'm buying a 2009 MDX Acura soon for my wife, and I'm likely to make this Dealer my first choice. Thanks, Boardwalk Acura.

Boardwalk Acura responded to this review

June 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am pleased to hear you had a great time purchasing your Honda Pilot. I'm glad we were able to do everything to accommodate and meet your automotive needs. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Eric Mahan, General Manager

Got the car I came for

by from Millville, NJ |

Everything about this buying process was great. I made an appointment online to test drive a car, walked in, drove it within minutes of arriving and less than two hours later walked out with a deal I was very happy with. Great place to do business.

Steer clear

by from New Jersey |

Went to this dealership to test drive 3 cars. Only got to drive two of them when I was pressured to focus on the Honda versus the Nissan or Mazda.( The Honda Infinity was one of the worst cared for cars that I drove while I was looking. ) The salesman kept trying to force me bit by bit into writing up a contract. I clearly stated that I wanted more time to think about the cars and i was not yet ready to commit to any car. I stated this about 4 times in 4 different ways and guess what happened. He then tried to have his financial manager word more on me. I will never step foot into this dealership again, STEER CLEAR !!!!!

Boardwalk Acura responded to this review

June 11, 2013

We are sorry for what you experienced and we'd like to make things right. If there's anything I can do, please call me, Brian Broomell, General Manager, 609-428-4475.