BMW of Mt. Laurel

1220 Route 73 South, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

New 877-567-5579
Used 877-566-6325
Service 866-968-7133

BMW of Mt. Laurel is consistently the #1 volume BMW dealer in the Philadelphia area--stop in and find out why!

Great Buying Experience

by from Phila,PA |

Emailed about a car online that I wanted and came in to see it. I told Ed, that I would be coming that afternoon and if he could hold the car until then. When I showed up to their absolutely amazing dealership, I was greeted immediately and met with my sales associate. His assistant, Steve, took me to the car which had been already detailed. Loved the car, worked on a deal, Ed kept his word and I went home a happy owner of a CPO BMW. I would definitely recommend them to others. Ed & Steve are the best sales team I have dealt with in a long time...it is worth the trip!! Looking for a BMW? make sure to visit these guys before you buy!

Very good service experience

by from Princeton NJ |

The dealership was recommended by a very good friend. The experience at Mt.Laurel is exactly what he said it would be. The service advisor explained everything completely. The service was done for our convenience. We are very happy. This is my seventh BMW and first from your dealership. Don Graff

BMW of Mt. Laurel is terrific!

by from Holland, Michigan |

I traveled all the way from Michigan to buy a CPO'd 2014 750i x-drive. My salesman, Bob Sherlock was awesome! The car was exactly as promised. I will be returning to BMW of Mt. Laurel to buy my next BMW!

I3 High Tech Test Drive with the Genius

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Decided to test drive the I3 all electric. Kevin the BMW Genius was waiting for me with the car when I arrived...Hey just like Apple store with the Genius's, BMW has the same genius staff....yeah this Kevin knew everything about the new I3 electric...no question left unanswered.,..demo drive was informative, fast and technical...I threw the book at him and he had the answer...Great experience..Now BMW has the right mix here, someone who know about this highly technical car...Great job, Kevin

This has been the best new car buying experience

by from Doylestown |

I've got to say , it really has been my best experience I've ever had buying a new car. Donna McLaughlin my sales person made it so easy , I called on phone to ask about a 335i if it was available , from there it was a pleasure from price (3500.00) better then other dealer I spent time with.I showed up with an hour notice paperwork done and properly prepared no surprises, (in and out in 1hr 15min and car was just the way you would expect . Donna McLaughlin is the reason I will now send all my friends and family

Great customer service

by from Voorhees, NJ |

I wanted to take the time to thank Munbeeb Khan for providing me with excellent customer service. He washed my car and it looks fabulous. Thx Muneeb good job!

Great Experience

by from Lebanon, NJ |

Saw a car online that I wanted and came in to see it. I told my sales associate, Ed, that I would be coming that evening and if he could hold the car until then. When I showed up to their absolutely amazing dealership, I was greeted immediately and met with my sales associate. His assistant, Steve, took me to the car which had been already detailed. Loved the car, worked on a deal, Ed kept his word and I went home a happy owner of a CPO BMW. I would definitely recommend them to others.

online BMW sale

by from Dallas, TX |

great service from Mark in Sales and Michael in Finance. From start to finish, always great communication. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Top notch online buying experience

by from San Diego, CA |

I purchased a used miata from this dealership online. Their Client Advisor Harry Goldberg was very forthcoming with any information I requested about the car. He facilitated and accommodated an inspection by a 3rd party mechanic for me, which I wanted since I am in California. They also have an auto shipping company they work with regularly, who were able to ship my car very quickly. Very prompt communication with Harry, and also with their Finance Manager Mark Hart. Very professional team and highly recommended. Thanks for the stress free buying experience.

used 3 seris with bent wheel and bad alignment

by from King of Prussia, PA |

Negotiated and bought a used(loaner vehicle) 335 with 5k miles on it. After taking it for PA inspection was told that wheel are bent and alignment is out. Dealer agreed to fix the wheel and alignment at no cost at their facility only and gave a loaner. But without apologing even once for not checking the vehicle before selling even though it had some 250 point inspection check sticker and the all the inconvenience of making 60 mile one way trip to the dealership. Service/finance department is very courteous and prompt but Sales department have bad attitude.