Burns Buick-GMC-Hyundai

Service 866-772-1678 Service 866-772-1678

Burns Treats You Best!

Outstanding sales & Service

by from Pemberton |

Even with all the remodeling going on in the service area, the staff was handling customers in an outstanding manner. I like Burns because everyone puts out 150% to make us feel special from the warm welcome to receiving our vehicle back with the plastic covers protecting our seats and paper floor mats. That extra touch that says we care!

I have been using them for years 5 stars!

by from Tabernacle NJ |

My first trip into Burns is what really got me to switch to them, my first time in I wanted to trade in or smaller Elantra 2010 for at the time a new 2012 in the winter of 2011, I met Andrew C. Awesome down to earth told him here are my issues and this is what I am working with and see if he could help us out, he was able to get us set up with in a few mins I looked at the new car stock told him that this 2012 fits my needs and we went from there, over the course of the last few years I have been pondering purchasing another vechile so I went down again and told Andrew what's going on and how my situation drastically changed and I no longer could work and I am getting limited income, I told him I didn't want to waste anytime of his and he said it's never a bother infortantly he wasn't able to help me that time around but I still highly recommend him and the folks that work with Andrew I have never felt any type of pressure like some sales people try to do or anything of that nature, Burns Hyundia has always been good to me and I also use they're service facility which I also have to give it 5 stars they've always had my vechile ready in a great amount of time never have I ever been anywhere that does what they can do and the prices to are easy on the wallet I had to get a few bulbs changed yesterday I est. it should be 85 at least I was shocked when I looked at the bill and it said it was under 70 before taxes remarkable ! I went another shop and was charged 30.00 just for them to take my light fixture off and have a small bee hive removed and then an addition 45 for 2 lights ! (I also had to wait 4 hours for 2 bulbs to get changed with only one car ahead of me) I am very appreciative of what Burns has done for me you don't feel like a customer there but you feel like family!

Excellant Sales & Service Personnel

by from Browns Mills, NJ |

I purchased a 2016 Terrain, I traded in my 2013 & which I was VERY happy with. The sales staff ( Mr. Ben Loatman ) was very helpful & transparent making the buying experience very pleasant.

BEST DEALER EVER

by from florence nj |

I've driven many different cars and have dealt with many dealers throughout my life; which is a lot of dealers. So I'm trying stress this statement with all my heart. I have never been to such a great dealership. From the moment I walked in the door until further notice all my interaction with Burns and their entire staff have been nothing but above average. From dealing with Salesman James Crabbe and sales Manager CJ and every person I walked past at the dealership. Every person was friendly and took the time to say hello and speak with you; even after I purchased the truck. There wasn't any games played no back and forth. They even shared information with me that I was not aware of and I tons of research before entering any dealership. I said that wanted to sleep on the deal and they were perfectly fine with that and I shopped there number and no one could even come close to it. I look forward to a long and happy relationship with burns. Will there I did walk around and see how clean the entire plus is to include the service area. So take from a person who buys a new car every 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 years this is the best dealer I have ever been to. Once you make a great decision to purchase your next car from Burns ask for James Crabbe to put your deal together and drive away happy. Lastly I'm not sure if I ever left a dealership with a smile on my face before Burns. Jeff H

Great experience

by from Marlton, NJ |

I was scheduled to go to another Hyundai dealer in Manahawkin, at the last minute I decided to give burns a try since it was much closer. I am so glad that I did. I was greeted and helped by Ken Walton, who was new on the sales floor but he handled himself like a true professional and made me feel at home and comfortable. I was greeted by the entire team especially the GM, John Campbell, who went out of his was to ensure my satisfaction with the deal. I had a great time and more importantly a great experience and I even went back in the same week for another car for my fiance, what a terrific place and group of guys and girls.

2016 Tuscon

by from Atco, NJ |

I stopped in on Monday to get more information about the 2016 Tuscon. I met Robert and after some conversation he found the perfect car for me. He was very easy to work with and patient, as I was not planning on purchasing anything on Monday night. I returned on Saturday to purchase the Tuscon. The trade in for my car was fair and the specifics on the purchase of the Tuscon were perfect for me. I absolutely love my new car and loved the Burns experience! Thank you!!!

Burns GMC, Hyundai

by from Williamstown, NJ |

This is the third car I purchased recently. My experience with Burns has always been very satisfying. The no hassle way they do business is a pleasure to experience. They always deliver what they promise and stand behind their promises. Their service is the best around. If your planning to buy a new or used car, plan on buying it at Burns GMC Hyundai. You won't regret it.

Awesome customer service!!

by from Haddon Township, NJ |

Had a scheduled appt. for oil change @ 9:30. My husband awakened to a tooth abscess. Called to say I'd be late. No problem...."come when you can". Not only did I get there later than expected, I told them I had dropped my husband off for emergency oral surgery & I had to return to him. My car was totally done within an hour! That's what I call great service & accommodation!!!

I am very happy with the car.

by from Farmingdale NJ |

I orignially delt with a sales rep on the phone who left me feeling a lack of overall trust for him, and for the dealership. I felt like there were manipulating responses on his end to get me in sooner or to get me to leave a deposit without having even driven the car. However going in for my scheduled appointment, he was thankfully busy, and I delt with a more experienced sales rep and although he did not go down on the internet price of the said vehicle he was forthright with me and I did feel manipulated. Having said that, the car is very nice and I believe it was a fair price. Not a great deal, but a fair price, which is all we can ask for. Thank you

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

by from Sewell, NJ |

I came in to purchase a new Accent trying to bring payment down. Our sales person, Wayne Bullaro, was knowledgeable, professional,friendly and very willing to answer any questions that I had. He took us through all the possible scenarios and I ended up with a 2016 Elantra with everything that I wanted for much less than what I was currently paying. There was no stress involved...which quite frankly I can't remember ever purchasing a car and leaving a dealership knowing I got the best service and deal possible.We also met with Vin Ghandi in Finance and he was professional and friendly, went through all the paperwork and again answered questions we had. My daughter and him hit it off well!! Wayne and Vin were awesome and I would and have recommended Burns Hyundai to friends who might need a new or used vehicle. And I will definitely come back to buy/lease again! Can't say enough about these two guys :)