Lenihan Auto

Lenihan Auto

451 Route 73 S, Marlton, NJ 08053

Used 855-251-9688

One of the largest inventories of pre-owned Jeeps in south jersey. We also will pay top dollar for your car!

Excellent Service

by from Marlton Nj |

This is the only place i will ever take my 3 vehicles! Frank the manager is the most helpful honest person i have ever delt with!!!!!!! I would be lost without his help! So many times i have been robbed with other mechanics in the area!!!!!!! Thank you always for you help!! Sinceraly Linda Perice

TRULY EXCEPTIONAL DEALERSHIP!!!

by from Voorhees, NJ |

I've been buying cars for 35+ years and I had my GREATEST car buying experience on June 30, 2015, at Lenihan Auto in Marlton, NJ. I saw an online advertisement for a low-mileage, used Jeep Compass for my daughter. It looked too good to be true and we decided to check it out (even though I expected it to be something misleading). To my surprise, the car was exactly as advertised and was perfect. In the past, my experience with car sales people always felt high pressured and stressful. I can honestly say that my experience at this dealership totally broke that mold. Pete (there's only one Pete at this dealership) was a total pleasure to deal with and I purchased the Jeep from him. In addition, I also dealt indirectly with Michael Garro -- who is also a total pleasure to deal with. I recommend this dealership to people who want to enjoy their car shopping experience while finding a good value car being sold with no feeling of pressure. Please note that there were all kinds of awards in the showroom regarding their excellent customer service -- so check it out!

Excellent Service

by from Marlton Nj |

OUTSTANDING

by from Linwood, NJ |

As the title says, OUTSTANDING! Never bought a vehicle in my 40 plus years as easy and hassle free as I experienced with Lenihan Auto. Highly recommend this dealership! Will be back for my next Jeep. Thank you Mike and Joe.

Great Experience

by from Philadelphia |

Overall this was a great experience in buying my new used Jeep. Michael and Don were very helpful and friendly. Would recommend visiting them if you are in the market for a Jeep.

GREAT Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Bought a Jeep from Lenihan Auto this summer and it was a great experience. Michael and Don were very helpful and it was all a very easy process. Would definitely would recommend them!

Great place to go

by from Philadelphia, Pa. |

The salesman was great. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. The staff worked with me to make the deal exceptable. They were able to get me a great loan rate with a major bank (2.59%). NO HASSLES. They treated me with respect. The car was ready for pick-up when they said it would be. The experience was about as good as I have had anywhere in the past. Great company to buy a car.

Great service

by from Wall, NJ |

Very easy dealership to work with. Salesperson seems very trustworthy. Would look to purchase another vehicle in the future