Holman Ford Lincoln - Maple Shade

571 Rte 38, Maple Shade Township, NJ 08052

New 888-431-7308 New888-431-7308
Used 888-574-8145 Used888-574-8145
Service 888-474-3413 Service 888-474-3413

Our Name Means a Great Deal!

Great Customer Service and Repair!

by from Willingboro, NJ |

From the moment I brought my car into the service area, I was greeted by Larry Murphy and was treated with kindness. He explained what was going to happen with my vehicle and also made it possible for me to have a loaner vehicle so that I didn't have to wait around. He noticed that I had my 2yr old grandson and we know how children can become restless after a short period of time. Even though my car was not ready on the day of service, Larry called me and explained the situation to me and promised that I would have my car the next day. When I picked up my car, it had been washed and I had no more tunnel sound from the Sync system. Thanks Larry and Ford! Ms Esther Chatman

Low Stress. Great Experience

by from Salem nj |

Mike Irish helped me buy my new (to me) Ford Focus. He was a great guy and made buying the car a stress free process. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Holman Ford Lincoln - Maple Shade responded to this review

March 18, 2016

Matt, we are so happy you are satisfied with our dealership and services; we aim to make it a stress free process! - We'll make sure we forward your kind words over to Mike! Thanks again.

Great experience!

by from Haddon Twp., NJ |

I met with Dean at 10:00 am, turned in my previous lease and drove out with a new Ford at 1:30 pm. Dean was very professional and I was very satisfied with the whole experience. The staff and manager who assisted were excellent as well and I love my new Ford. I highly recommend Holman Ford to everyone I meet. Thank You!

Holman Ford Lincoln - Maple Shade responded to this review

February 20, 2016

Tom, we are so happy you are satisfied with our dealership and services - We'll make sure we forward your kind words over to Dean and the managers! Thanks again.

Sales staff went above and beyond my expectations.

by from Mullica Hill, NJ |

Our new 2015 Edge is a pleasure to drive. Andy was very personable and made the entire car buying experience a pleasurable one. I'm not used to a car sale going smoothly. Thanks again for everyone's help!

Best Dealership in S.J &Best donuts/hot chocolate

by from Marlton NJ |

I have been using Holman for servicing my old car and purchasing a new Ford Flex 2015. When they were servicing my 2008 Ford van it only cost me $1000.00 a month to keep it running perfect. Now they can keep my new 2015 Ford Flex in perfect condition. Patricia A.

Great No Pressure Dealer

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

Chris Long was great at representing Holman Ford. I arrived Black Friday with the intentions of test driving a Ford Fusion. I arrived and informed Chris that I would be test driving two other manufacturers and would not be making a decision until the following day. Chris didn't pressure for the buy and was pleasant throughout the entire experience. Once I went with the fusion, Chris came back with a great price and even recommended financing through Ford as a better option then my Credit union. I was approved with 2 points better rate. Overall I was very satisfied with the whole experience.

TRUST HOLMAN TO BE THE BEST, THE FIRST TIME

by from MT HOLLY, NJ |

VERY PROFESSIONAL. NO HAGGLING. IT'S ALWAYS THE BEST DEAL UP FRONT WITH OUT HAVING TO SHOP AROUND. TRUST IS A HARD THING TO COME BY THESE DAYS AND ONCE AGAIN, HOLMAN COMES THRU. ON MY NEW F150 FX4

Great Service - Great Car

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

My new vehicle (2014 Ford Focus) has exceeded my expectations! I love everything about it! John McKeon was so great to work with! I told him what I was looking for with regard to vehicle features and the price I was hoping to stay around and he knew just what to show me for vehicle selection. He made the buying process extremely easy. He knew a lot about the vehicles, and he made me feel very comfortable buying a car. Once all the paper work was finished, he took me out to the car and thoroughly showed me how to sync my phone and use all the buttons and gadgets in the car. I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know who is looking for a vehicle. Thank you for such a wonderful car buying experience!

poor salesmanship

by from monroe, ct |

spoke to a salesman named dustin. told him i would be in his neighborhood for the following week and wanted to see a car. a asked if should call him on monday(my travel day) to set a time? he said "no" HE WOULD CALL ME. that never happened.........great customer service!!!!!

Horrible and liars

by from Philadelphia |

Went to buy a car, called them first to make sure they had it, talked to a John hisnic who informed me they still had the car available and how he set me up for a appointment at 6 and that he would call me just to make sure I was still coming and the car was still there, we'll I get there anyway at 6:30 he never called me and wasn't even there, that's when I met George Parker who than informed me the car was never on the lot and possibly being sold and that he would call me tomorrow to confirm, so I wait wait wait nothing, I call him he says let me check and call you back in 30 minutes, again NOTHING! Just a complete waste of time from these people