Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge RAM

Used 888-418-0548
Service 877-400-6719

oil change

by from mount Ephraim, nj |

Stopped in for an oil change with a coupon. I was in and out in an hour. Everyone was super friendly. I looked at some of the used cars while I waited and the salesman was helpful and not overbearing. I got a maintenance schedule and will be back.

Hands Down The BEST Car Purchase EVER!

by from Mt. Ephraim |

We could not have been more pleased with this dealership. I contacted them online to inquire about their 2014 Chrysler 200S, from my computer at work around 3pm. After a few brief emails with Frank Russo, we secured an AMAZING deal by 5pm. We drove about an hour, and even though they were closing at 7pm, they were very gracious and did not make us feel rushed at all. Ricky Hess gave us plenty of time to test drive the car and by 8pm we were on our way home with a brand new car for our daughter. It was the easiest car transaction we have ever experienced. Both Frank & Ricky were great, the staff as well. I did not feel any of the jitters you normally feel at a dealership. We will surely be back and will recommend this dealership with pleasure. Thank you again for making this purchased great one Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge! My daughter absolutely loved it!!! See you again soon!

horrible service

by from pennsauken nj |

I walked in wanting to buy a charger,got approved for the car I wanted then drove off the lot the next day with what I wanted but paperwork was not finished because finance manager was on vacation although sale was still being put together by sales associate. After transferring tags, registration and insurance for my new vehicle they wait a full 13 days to call me back stating I wasn't approved for the car I wanted. Instead of waiting for an approval they still wanted to have the sale underway so if I wasn't approved then why take my trade in and let me drive off the lot without sale being finalized,poor salesmanship lack of communication but I will never recommend anyone else to this place of business. I wonder if all their customers have to purchase a vehicle then have it returned because of their incompetence.

NONE RETIRED

by from BELLMAWR NJ |

IT WAS A GREAT TIME USED CAR PURCHASE----WHEN I THOUGHT WHERE WAS NO CHANCE . WHEN I WENT TO THE DEALERSHIP ,IT WAS A CALL THAT STARTED ME TO GO , JUST TO LOOK AT THE VERY NICE CAR AND TRUCKS THAT I SHOULD NEVER GET. THEN TALKING TO JOHN O THE WENT SO FAR OUT OF HIS WAY TO-- AS HE SAID- WE WILL GET YOU A CAR!!! THE MAN NEVER STOPPED . HELPED ME IN MANY WAYS ,ALWAYS POLITE. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HIS WORK.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH-----SEE THIS DEALERSHIP AGAIN. AND HOPEFULLY JONH O.

Not a good experience.

by from anywhere, USA |

I received a call from Frank Russo and after explaining that I had already purchased a vehicle at another dealership he told me that I had not done so. Frank apparently knows more than I do, about myself! Funny how that is.

Great Service, Friendly and kind, clean

by from Philadelphia |

I would recommend this dealership to any and everyone, the experience I had with the workers made me feel like I knew them for years. Robert Forrest my sale guy was the best I ever dealt with, I would personally recommend him to everyone who is looking forward to buying a new or used car. Robert Forrest and the dealership was recommend by a family member in return I recommended another family member and two friends who has schedule appointments to go to the dealership, I drove 30 minutes from Philadelphia just to purchase a new car from this dealership and Robert Forrest.

Love this place!!!!

by from Audubon |

I was very pleased with the service I received. This is the second car I purchased from this dealership. I am so happy with my new car!!!!!!!

Awesome service

by from Somerdale NJ |

Rick and Anthony weNt above and beyond for us and we will be forger grateful. This is our third visit and we will only return to Mt Ephraim Dodge for any future purchases

HORRIBLE

by from new jersey |

basically went up there test drove the dodge challenger gave GRANT CUNNINGHAM all my information and my co-signer information didnt hear from him in a whole week finally he sends me a email blah blah blah tried to give him a second chance he didnt have none of my information i gave him or my co-signer the first time and on top of that they sold the challenger and he still tried to have me come up there and waste more of my time knowin they sold the car and tried to get me to get another vehicle which i already stated i wanted that particular vehicle.The customer service i received was horrible it shouldnt take anyone a week to get back to u .I think a car company should be chasing u and tryin to sell the car to u 100% not u chasin them and drivin 1hr for nothing get that handled. my 2008 impala lt drives wonderful so ill be keepin that till i find a better delaership to go too i recommend u to look somewhere else They dont know good customer service at all

Easy to make a deal with

by from Deptford Nj |

Online salesperson Frankie Russo had me stop in and see Jim Payne. both were true professionals and made the deal quickly and got me on the road in 2 hours.