Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge RAM

Used 888-418-0548
Service 877-400-6719

Great Deal

by from T'ville, NJ |

Purchased a new Dodge Dart! Great salesman! Great experience! Dodge signature light cluster on the back of the car is awesome, take notice! Start to take notice of how many new Dodge models and Chrysler 200's and 300's are on the road! Dodge and Chrysler are back and their sales can prove that!

Mt. Ephraim Dodge's Service Continues to Shine

by from Haddon Heights, NJ |

A part for a Chrysler recall was not available for my car a week ago. As soon as Joe Giunta was able to secure the part, he called me immediately and had me drive into the repair garage for a 5 minute "fix." Nothing like it!

Awesome People

by from West Deptford |

Between Johnny O and service Manager Joe Giunta they make you wanna keep coming back. Ask for these guys by name and tell them STARKIE sent ya. They will take care of you.

Great Experience

by from Stratford, Nj |

I just bought a new Dodge 2015 caravan . The sales person was friendly no high pressure . They stayed within my budget found the car I wanted with the equipment I wanted and the color . I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge RAM responded to this review

March 31, 2015

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car buying experience with us at Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge Ram. We wish you safe travels in your new 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan and look forward to seeing you stop in from Stratford again soon! Best Wishes, Pete Clark - Customer Relations Mgr.

Good Service

by from Mt Ephraim |

Took our 08 Town & Country in for a coolant leak only to find out it needed a radiator and intake manifold gasket along with some other routine maintenance work that was overdue Joe explained everything that was needed and why and they even paid for my rental car. Our van was ready next day as promised good as new although taking your car to the dealer is not always the cheapest choice if you want it done right it is usually the best choice,.....Thanks Guys

Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge RAM responded to this review

March 31, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge Ram, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Joe Giunta. We will be sharing your feedback with our team. Best Wishes, Pete C. - Customer Relations Mgr.

Service above and beyond

by from Mt. Ephraim, NJ |

This could be a long story but I'll try to make it short. Our T&C was in for a check engine light that turned out needing 1 + 1/2 days of labor to fix (this was a Friday). Joe called to explain that the van needed this extensive repair and that it probably would not be done until end of business Monday. I was freaking out because we needed to leave Monday morning for medical reasons involving my son and also that renting a vehicle was not an option because our van is handicapped accessible for my son. We had a 9 hour drive to make by Tuesday. Joe was polite and said he would do what he could but the engine guys are not in on Saturdays so it would be really difficult to get the job done. Fast forward to Saturday afternoon...Joe called to say the van was done!! Not only did Brian stay late on Friday night but he came in on Saturday to finish the van. Now if that's not service, I don't know what is!!!

Fun, Easy, Stress free environment! Very helpful!

by from Mullica Hill, NJ |

I've been burnt in the past and I was super nervous about buying a new car and dealing with salesmen again.. I worked with E Murphy, and the experience was fun and stress free! He helped me with all of my questions, and I had a lot! I ended up leasing a 2015 Chrysler 200 and I absolutely love it! I'll be back!

Wonderful Team of People!!!

by from Mt Eprhaim, New Jersey |

Brought my truck in for service and Joe Cerankowski was a pleasure. Informed me of all the details of the service needed on my truck.

Great service/repair

by from Woodbury nj |

Dealt with joe c. Did good quality work. Gave me the breakdown of service done to my vehicle and the parts that were replaced and any upcoming issues that i may have to tend to in the future.

Would not recommend

by from Audubon, NJ |

After being at the dealership for almost 4 hours, I walked out. I got tired of waiting, In addition to wasting my time, the finance department was rude to me when I had the nerve to leave. They tried to keep pushing cars on me that I had no interest in buying, and felt like I was being ripped off. Went to a dealership that was willing to get a deal done on my terms.

great service

by from collingswood nj |

Joe Carankowski of service department exceeded all my expectations for service, promptness, and politeness He really seemed to care. Look him up if you need service on your dodge or Chrysler