Miller Ford Lincoln Subaru

1592 Route 38, Mount Holly, NJ 08060

New 866-852-0927
Used 866-852-0923
Service 866-957-1246

Serving Our Friends & Neighbors In South Jersey Since 1912!

Great Community Dealership

by from Tabernacle, NJ |

Up front, no haggling pricing. Great customer service. A pleasure to deal with. The dealership 'team' appears to be there for you well after the 'sale'.

Miller Ford Lincoln Subaru responded to this review

October 12, 2012

Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle purchase! It was a pleasure assisting you, and we look forward to continuing our relationship.

What an Experience!

by from Mt. Holly, NJ |

I just purchased by first Subaru (Legacy 3.6R Limited) and can not say enough about the entire experience with everyone at Miller. I had been shopping around and comparing cars for quite a while and both Miller Ford and Miller Subaru were extraordinary experiences. I was beyond satisfied with their employees and thank Mike Glestein, John Godoy, Jared Zaum, Dave Seguin, and especially John McDonald for all they did to assist me. Talk about no stress! Talk about expertise! Talk about really working with the customer for the best deal! The Miller dealership deserves all the accolades they get and I will recommend them to anyone shopping for a car. Thank you all for such an amazing, painless experience. I love my Subaru!!

Great Lease Experience

by from Somerset NJ |

My experience at Miller Ford was the best leasing experience I have ever had. This is the fourth MKZ that I am leasing From Miller Ford and the personal service extended to my was perfect. My salesman Keith Randall could not have done any more

Outsatanding DealershipOutsatanding Dealership

by from Somers Point NJ |

I recently purchased my fourth Lincoln, a new MKC, from Miller. The worked with me to get the best price through rebates and trade in that was possible. The say their goal is to make the customer happy and in my case they always reach the goal. Kevin is an outstanding salesman who goes above the expected to make the customer comfortable. I enjoy going to Miller since they make us feel like family. I tried to make my purchase complicated, but Marc solved my problem like the PRO he is.

Very Pleased

by from Chattanooga, TN |

The customer service was great! I am very happy with my new car and will definitely consider this dealership for future purchases!!

Best dealership I've been to

by from Cleveland ,TN |

Best car buying experience I ever had ! These people will work with you every way they can . Very nice people.

A Wonderful Buying Experience!

by from Westampton, NJ |

We recently bought a Ford Edge from Miller Ford and the buying experience was excellent. We worked with Bobby Hall and we couldn't have better things to say about him. He was very knowledgeable, patient, and a great guy to work with. My entire family has bought many cars from Bobby Hall and Miller Ford in the past and we will continue to do so in the future.

Miller makes it easy...

by from Moorestown, NJ |

We purchased our first new car, a Forrester, from Miller Subaru in 2010. Since that time we have also leased 3 or 4 Legacy's. Ed Hughes is our salesman. Unlike other dealerships, Ed and Miller Subaru have ensured purchasing, leasing, and servicing a car can be a positive experience. With the type of treatment we have received from Miller Subaru, people will continue to see only Subaru's parked in front of our home!

Awesome Experience

by from Manahawkin,NJ |

A huge shout out to James Dunn for his patience in teaching me the technology of my MKX. He also stressed that Miller Lincoln would be there for us as long as we owned the car, for whatever reason, and that was very important to us. An extremely knowledgeable and very personable sales person.

Awesome Experience

by from Manahawkin,NJ |

Personable service

by from Chester, NJ |

Our sales rep Bobby was a delight to work with. We had a long wait before receiving our new car, but other than that, the staff was pleasant and accommodating.