Miller Ford Lincoln Subaru

1592 Route 38, Mount Holly, NJ 08060

New 866-852-0927
Used 866-852-0923
Service 866-957-1246

Serving Our Friends & Neighbors In South Jersey Since 1912!

Great Community Dealership

by from Tabernacle, NJ |

Up front, no haggling pricing. Great customer service. A pleasure to deal with. The dealership 'team' appears to be there for you well after the 'sale'.

Miller Ford Lincoln Subaru responded to this review

October 12, 2012

Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle purchase! It was a pleasure assisting you, and we look forward to continuing our relationship.

Great People!

by from Pemberton, NJ |

I donated blood at Miller's in early February and decided to look for a replacement for my 2001 Saturn. I was shown a Tarus by Mike Glestein and was impressed with the vehicle. It did not have all the features I was looking for and was a little out of my price range. When Mike followed up with me I told him the payment I could afford and the features I desired. He found a Fusion and we set up a test drive. It is exactly what I was looking for and we closed the deal. Everyone at Miller was friendly and very professional.

Great Place to get your vehicle

by from Horsham, PA |

Kevin and the guys at Miller Ford are awesome. Did all the little things and so much more to help us get our Jeep. Spent extra time out of their way to help us and can't say enough good things about the guys at Miller Ford.

Excellent Dealership

by from Marlton, NJ |

A family member recommended we visit Miller Ford as part of our hunt for a new pick-up truck. We visited several dealerships beforehand, but the attention we received at Miller put the others to shame. Keith Randall did an amazing job at helping us find what we were looking for and worked with us to reach an excellent price. Very happy with the new truck, and would highly recommend this dealership to others.

good company!

by from langhorne, pa |

unfortunately they didn't have the specific truck I was looking for, but they made the process of looking for it very easy. Kept in contact with me during my search and made it very relaxed for me. They didn't try to persuade me into buying anything, they simply asked that I'd consider keeping their dealership in mind and checking back every now and then to see if they had the truck I wanted, which isn't a problem with me. Nice people.

Amazing!

by from Lumberton, NJ |

I felt that they took care of my needs and exceeded all of my expectations. This is my first brand new vehicle (2014 Ford Focus), and I couldn't love it more. Thanks!

Escaping in my New Escape

by from Florence, NJ |

My experience at Miller Ford was excellent from the first contact from my internet inquiry with Jessica to the final paperwork with Don. Once I came into the dealership I was turned over to Carlos Otero's very capable hands. He spent all the time that I needed while making my decision on which SUV was going to fit all of my needs. We had a good time checking out all of the options in the cars. If you're shopping for a new car with all the bells and whistles and you're feeling intimidated by it all, GO SEE Carlos! He explained how everything worked so I can get the most enjoyment from my new Escape. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I've never had the experience with a finance manager like I did with Michael. It was like taking a step back in time when businesses truly appreciated their customers and made them feel appreciated. I'll be back to see my team!

What an Experience!

by from Mt. Holly, NJ |

I just purchased by first Subaru (Legacy 3.6R Limited) and can not say enough about the entire experience with everyone at Miller. I had been shopping around and comparing cars for quite a while and both Miller Ford and Miller Subaru were extraordinary experiences. I was beyond satisfied with their employees and thank Mike Glestein, John Godoy, Jared Zaum, Dave Seguin, and especially John McDonald for all they did to assist me. Talk about no stress! Talk about expertise! Talk about really working with the customer for the best deal! The Miller dealership deserves all the accolades they get and I will recommend them to anyone shopping for a car. Thank you all for such an amazing, painless experience. I love my Subaru!!

Great Lease Experience

by from Somerset NJ |

My experience at Miller Ford was the best leasing experience I have ever had. This is the fourth MKZ that I am leasing From Miller Ford and the personal service extended to my was perfect. My salesman Keith Randall could not have done any more

Outsatanding DealershipOutsatanding Dealership

by from Somers Point NJ |

I recently purchased my fourth Lincoln, a new MKC, from Miller. The worked with me to get the best price through rebates and trade in that was possible. The say their goal is to make the customer happy and in my case they always reach the goal. Kevin is an outstanding salesman who goes above the expected to make the customer comfortable. I enjoy going to Miller since they make us feel like family. I tried to make my purchase complicated, but Marc solved my problem like the PRO he is.

Very Pleased

by from Chattanooga, TN |

The customer service was great! I am very happy with my new car and will definitely consider this dealership for future purchases!!