F.C. Kerbeck & Sons

100 Route 73 N, Palmyra, NJ 08065

New 888-418-6402
Used 888-418-6429
Service 888-439-6936

Family Owned & Operated For Over 100 Years.

Great People.... Thanks!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Purchased my new 2010 Cadillac STS Performance used from FC Kebreck. The whole process was quick and easy. It did take us a while to find the exact vehicle I wanted. But this was because they had so many to choose from. I started my search on cars.com and worked with TJ in the internet department. I ended up not buying the vehicle TJ and I talked about. Thanks for the great experence

F C Kerbeck....Great Experience...Barnes Hucthins

by from Sic, NJ |

I recently purchased a 2015 GMC Terrain which is great! Barnes was very knowledgeable and very helpful. He took time helping me choose the vehicle that was best for me. It was the BEST experience and I will not forget it.

Class Dealership

by from Marlton New Jersey |

I love coming to service my car at Kerbeck GMC Palmyra. I have a 2013 GMC Acadia and service it several times a year. My advisor Jason Schmitz is a class act. He knows my name and always squeezes me in when I call and need to come right in. All of the employees are top notch at Kerbeck. I have and will continue to let people know that when you buy from Kerbeck you don't just buy a vehicle but have a great staff that is friendly and treats you with respect

"The FC Kerbeck" Experience

by from Philadelphia,PA |

I purchased a 2015 GMC Terrain that I oh so love.Tony was very knowledgeable and very helpful. He made me feel at home versus being in a dealership. He helped me to stay in budget and be practical about what i wanted and what I could afford. He understood what I needed and wanted and took no time picking out the vehicle that was best for me and my family. It was the BEST experience I've ever had going to a dealership and I will never forget it. Thanks FC Kerbeck for having a guy like Tony on your team and for having such a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Great Experance

by from Millsboro,Delaware |

My first time buying from Kerbeck. Drove over 100 miles to get there and it was worth the ride. I purchased a 2011 CTS and they had over 50 of them in stock, all in mint condition.

KMoore Terrain

by from Lawnside, NJ |

I found all the sales people to be friendly and professional especially Greg Montgomery who sold me my Terrain. I know he worked hard to get me the best deal could.

Great Service

by from Collingswood, NJ |

I had a very good experience at FC Kerbeck. My Product Specialist was Greg Montgomery, and he was very knowledgeable about the Buick Verano that I was interested in. I knew the exact car that I wanted, and that was what I left in- Greg did not try to "up-sell" me at all. Start to finish, the whole buying process only took 3 hours!

Excellent customer service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My experience with your service department was wonderful. The only drawback I had was that FC Kerbeck does not take my extended warranty. I am the process of returning to your facility to have the work I need on my car done. Excellent customer service.

Great Service and Friendly Atmosphere

by from Palmyra, NJ |

Received friendly, courteous service and all included in my warranty. I'm always treated well at F. C. Kerbeck they are an Dealership.

Great service experince

by from Palmyra, NJ |

My check engine light was on for several days and I scheduled an appointment to bring my car in for service. The night before my appointment, the check engine light went off. The next morning Jon Minghetti greeted me at the service area and took my information about the car. I told him the light went off last night and he assured me that the car stored the information and the tech would be able to access what caused the problem. I waited for my car and Jon explained to me what the problem was and how it was repaired. I was very satisfied with my service experience.

GREAT SERVICE, CLEAN OFFICE.

by from Palymara, N.J. |

My husband and I were smelling something while driving our car. We bougnt it in and when we told what was happening the service man just what it was. A plastic bag was under the car and was buring on the exhaust system. They scrapped it off and told us we would still smell it a little longer. We were so glad it wasn't anything else.