F.C. Kerbeck & Sons

100 Route 73 N, Palmyra, NJ 08065

New 888-418-6402
Used 888-418-6429
Service 888-439-6936

Family Owned & Operated For Over 100 Years.

Great People.... Thanks!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Purchased my new 2010 Cadillac STS Performance used from FC Kebreck. The whole process was quick and easy. It did take us a while to find the exact vehicle I wanted. But this was because they had so many to choose from. I started my search on cars.com and worked with TJ in the internet department. I ended up not buying the vehicle TJ and I talked about. Thanks for the great experence

KMoore Terrain

by from Lawnside, NJ |

I found all the sales people to be friendly and professional especially Greg Montgomery who sold me my Terrain. I know he worked hard to get me the best deal could.

Great Service

by from Collingswood, NJ |

I had a very good experience at FC Kerbeck. My Product Specialist was Greg Montgomery, and he was very knowledgeable about the Buick Verano that I was interested in. I knew the exact car that I wanted, and that was what I left in- Greg did not try to "up-sell" me at all. Start to finish, the whole buying process only took 3 hours!

Excellent customer service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My experience with your service department was wonderful. The only drawback I had was that FC Kerbeck does not take my extended warranty. I am the process of returning to your facility to have the work I need on my car done. Excellent customer service.

Great Service and Friendly Atmosphere

by from Palmyra, NJ |

Received friendly, courteous service and all included in my warranty. I'm always treated well at F. C. Kerbeck they are an Dealership.

Great service experince

by from Palmyra, NJ |

My check engine light was on for several days and I scheduled an appointment to bring my car in for service. The night before my appointment, the check engine light went off. The next morning Jon Minghetti greeted me at the service area and took my information about the car. I told him the light went off last night and he assured me that the car stored the information and the tech would be able to access what caused the problem. I waited for my car and Jon explained to me what the problem was and how it was repaired. I was very satisfied with my service experience.

GREAT SERVICE, CLEAN OFFICE.

by from Palymara, N.J. |

My husband and I were smelling something while driving our car. We bougnt it in and when we told what was happening the service man just what it was. A plastic bag was under the car and was buring on the exhaust system. They scrapped it off and told us we would still smell it a little longer. We were so glad it wasn't anything else.

Exceptional service!

by from Palmyra, NJ |

It's was really nice & didn't take long at all. Only thing I thought was odd was 1 of the sales reps saw 3 women in the service waiting room & brought in 2 bouquets of mixed flowers for 2 women, while I sat there & saw this. Our sales rep saw me, spoke with me.. felt awkward during this time. Like I told our children. Don't give to the majority, unless you give to the whole.. no one is to feel left out. Either way, it didn't kill me. Those 2 other women were there for service too. Weird. That was a 1st. Also, our sales rep didn't ask if we were interested in trading in our vehicle. We would in a heartbeat for either an Acadia Denali or Cadillac SRX. Maybe some other time... :(

Very clean and polite with great service.

by from Delran New Jersey |

Maybe try to figure out how to keep the labor cost down. But other than that just keep up the good work.

Overall SERVICE experience

by from Philadelphia PA |

Jason Schmidt, customer service rep, knows me, knows my car and is always anxious to please and satisfy. Your telecommunications (phone service) stinks but aside from that I am delighted at the service. The waiting room is comfortable...even my dog, who comes with me regularly feels at home at Kerbeck's

Great Service

by from Palmyra, NJ |

Always a positive experience. Able to get an appointment without any difficulty; explanation of what needed to be done; questions answered and service completed within a reasonable time.