Barlow Chevrolet

Service 855-675-2478

Since 1971, 3 Generations, We Treat Our Customers The Right Way Every Day

Always professional service

by from Delran, NJ |

The service staff are always helpful and friendly. We have been using them for years and would recommend to everyone I know.

One if not the Best Dealerships I have encountered

by from Mount Laurel, NJ |

When I was picked up by friend after dropping my car off for routine maintenance, I remarked as we pulled out, "I have NEVER liked a car dealership as much as I like Barlow!!" Every single time I come to this dealership even from the day I decided to purchase my car, EVERYONE has been awesome, kind and considerate. Never have I had such great experiences with a dealership as Barlow. Every single person in Service is respectful and kind. It's been my pleasure to have Barlow as my dealership of choice. Sincerely, Don Sylvester

Great experience

by from Delran NJ |

My experience has always been great at Barlow. I have purchased numerous cars there and will continue to buy from Barlow.

Great Serivce

by from Delran, NJ |

Always a pleasure to deal with the Barlow Chevy Team. Thank you Jim B. for finding the car I wanted and making my purchase simple and easy. You went above and beyond when you had my car delivered to my front door. Thanks again Jim!!!!

Barlow Chevrolet "great dealership"

by from Egg Harbor, NJ |

We can't say enough good about your dealership. We could not ask for any nicer people to deal with. Our salesman Al was such a help to us to find the right vehicle and also has a down to earth personality. Scott the appraiser was so helpful getting our sale complete with the help of a few other sales people (I wish that I could remember all their names). We will definitely be spreading the word about your dealership and we will also be a returning customer.

Outstanding service

by from Delran, NJ |

Always treated more like family than client. I have full trust in the diagnostic skills of your mechanics and follow up on all their suggested repairs. Service is much appreciated.

Great Service

by from Delran, NJ |

Effective and friendly service staff...clean facility...service done right...loaner cars offered and available if needed...I highly recommend this location for service

Very clean showroom

by from Delran |

I thought I needed new shocks because a friend talked me into loading up my car with heavy metal shelves to relocate them so I asked the TEC to check them for me and he said the shocks are ok and I was glad to hear that. Thank you again for quick and efficient service. Patricia woodruff

Great service and clean place

by from Delran , New Jersey |

They are honest and dependable. The had easy time to meet with them. It did not feel like you getting push into a bad deal. The explain all the options to the car.

outstanding service

by from Delran, New Jersey |

Joan was amazing, she alerted me what was covert under my warranty which saved my bank account. My wife and I are very pleased and will recommended this dealership to others.