Toyota of Runnemede

99 S Black Horse Pike, Runnemede, NJ 08078

New 888-806-9366
Used 888-719-4933
Service 866-697-7610

Perfect car for me at an affordabl price

by from Penns Grove, NJ |

I scoured through cars.com until I decided the type of car I would be happy with and it came down to either the Honda Fit or the Toyota Yaris. I needed a good quality economy car that holds a lot of cargo and could be used as a workhorse. Toyota of Runnemede convinced me that I should take a look at a low-mileage 2013 Yaris that had been in a minor accident, but otherwise was perfect. After a thorough test drive we decided to purchase the car and the process was very smooth. I mostly asked them questions via email and after the purchase, when we drove it home, my friend noticed that one of the rear wheels seemed to wobble at high speeds. So we brought it back and Runnemede Toyota fixed the problem by the next day. it was just a bent wheel rim. Otherwise so far I am sold on Toyota and hope to keep this one many years.

Great Dealership and people to do business with

by from Franklinville, NJ |

My experence with Runnemede Toyota and employees were very professional. Manager Kevin Matyasik and Roy couldn't have been any nicer or more respectful. Buying a vehicle is very stressful, but the stress was held to a minum and I was very impressed and relaxed.