Toyota of Runnemede

99 S Black Horse Pike, Runnemede, NJ 08078

New 877-262-4294 New 877-262-4294
Used 877-372-5737 Used 877-372-5737
Service 877-269-8512 Service 877-269-8512

We've got what you need guaranteed!

Just bought a 2016 Camry on a lease, WOW nice car.

by from Deptford, NJ |

Just leased a new Camry 2016 red w/gray interior. Salesman was Frank Nadel and he was very helpful and friendly. The whole buying experience at Runnemede was great. I love my new car and I like dealing with fair people. I bought my first car from Runnemede and this wont be my last. I came here because I have my wife's car serviced here. ( rav 4 ) Hard to find a good dealer now days. This is one .

March 16, 2016

Hello Dave, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review & congratulations on your new Camry! That is one beautiful car and I know that you will love driving it! I am happy to hear that you had a great car buying experience with Frank and that you found him to be helpful and friendly. Frank is an asset to the Toyota of Runnemede team and he does a wonderful job representing us. I appreciate that you continue to chose Toyota of Runnemede for your car needs and I hope that you enjoy your new ride! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best, Lou Hernandez, GM

Wasted my time.

by from Phila, Pa |

I made an appointment by phone the previous day to see and test drive two cars I was interested in. When I arrived at 11:00 A.M the next morning. I was told one car was sold that morning. Then I was told the second car was also not available. Two weeks later, the first car is still listed on the internet. I didn't check whether the second car was still listed.

May 5, 2016

Hello, I am so sorry for any inconveniences we may have caused. Unfortunately, we are unable hold cars without a deposit, but I apologize that you were not notified sooner about car being unavailable. We would be happy to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle to match all of your needs. Please call us to schedule an appointment, or stop in, and we will find you exactly what you are looking for. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to working with you. Best, Mike Kapelus, Sales Manager

Sales,followup, and a pleasant experience

by from Marlton, NJ |

I bought a car, a 2016 Rav, and I think I was treated very well. I would send any of my friends to this dealership, and I can say it was a pleasant experience.

May 5, 2016

Hello Pat, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Congratulations on your new Rav4! You made such a great choice with Rav4; it's truly a gorgeous car and drives so well in all terrains. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us and I am so appreciative that you would recommend us to your friends. Thank you again for choosing Toyota of Runnemede, and enjoy your new SUV! Best, Lou Hernandez, GM

Service department

by from Sewell nj |

Would not recommend service department. It was like you were bothering them

April 3, 2016

Hi George, We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We truly value our customers and would never want them to feel disrespected.Would you mind providing us with your contact information so that we may call you to further discuss your experience? We look forward to speaking with you. Best, The Toyota of Runnemede Team

Great service and reasonable

by from Philadelphia, PA |

The car buying process can be stressful and overwhelming. Louis LoBue from Toyota of Runnemede made the process smooth, but fast. Louis was able to get me into the car that I wanted in less than an hour with no problems. He didn't try to take advantage of me just to get a sale. I waned a Toyota Camry LE and he was able to get me into a Toyota Camry SE for an even better price than I could have ever imagined. He is a straight shooter and will not try to make you spend over your budget!

September 29, 2015

Hello Brianne Diaz, Thank you so much for leaving a review; your review brought a smile to my face. I am so happy to hear that Louis provided you with a quick, stress-free car buying experience. Louis is an embodiment of everything that Toyota of Runnemede stands for. He is knowledgeable, patient, and he really cares about the customers. He wants his customers to drive home 100% satisfied, in their perfect car for a fair price. Thank you again and enjoy your new Camry! Best, Lou Hernandez, GM

Great Car Purchase

by from Blackwood, NJ |

Had a great experience here. Very happy with salesman John Guarenti. Use this dealership

Best buying experience ever!

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

Just lease a new Avalon. This is the third vehicle.my wife and I have leased.from Billy D. He is the best salesman we have ever had. He is honest, fair, follows.through on his promises and pays Close attention to detail. He always gives us a great price right up front with no hassles, games, or gimmicks. He is a true "people person"; our kids love him! When our car was delivered, he gave.us all the time we needed to sit in the car before doing the paperwork. He filled up the gas tank himself.and even set the controls on the car stereo for optimum sound! All the paperwork was in order,.and.everything we.agreed upon was in it with no surprises. If you're looking for a great buying experience from someone who will treat you lome family, then Billy's your guy! Check him out!

Superb Customer Service!

by from Monroeville, NJ |

I purchased a used "trade-in" Ford Mustang from Toyota of Runnemede, and it was the most facile buying experience I could have imagined! The car was absolutely immaculate, and the after researching my purchase for months, I knew the price couldn't be beat. "Billy D" was the salesman who handled my purchase, and his customer service was superb. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and willing to work with whatever concerns I had regarding the car and the transaction. The facilities were neat and clean, every employee I encountered (managers, finance employees, etc.) were extremely polite and professional. I would highly recommend Toyota of Runnemede, whether you're shopping for a Toyota vehicle or not!

Perfect car for me at an affordabl price

by from Penns Grove, NJ |

I scoured through cars.com until I decided the type of car I would be happy with and it came down to either the Honda Fit or the Toyota Yaris. I needed a good quality economy car that holds a lot of cargo and could be used as a workhorse. Toyota of Runnemede convinced me that I should take a look at a low-mileage 2013 Yaris that had been in a minor accident, but otherwise was perfect. After a thorough test drive we decided to purchase the car and the process was very smooth. I mostly asked them questions via email and after the purchase, when we drove it home, my friend noticed that one of the rear wheels seemed to wobble at high speeds. So we brought it back and Runnemede Toyota fixed the problem by the next day. it was just a bent wheel rim. Otherwise so far I am sold on Toyota and hope to keep this one many years.

Great Dealership and people to do business with

by from Franklinville, NJ |

My experence with Runnemede Toyota and employees were very professional. Manager Kevin Matyasik and Roy couldn't have been any nicer or more respectful. Buying a vehicle is very stressful, but the stress was held to a minum and I was very impressed and relaxed.