River View Ford

Service 866-413-9648

Experience the Hennessy Difference

Good place to buy a car

by from Niles Il |

Good place to buy a car they treat you like family, also had a small problem when the car was out of warranty and they cut me a great deal on parts and service.

Service Department

by from elburn, il |

I was very happy with the service I received. It was prompt and the cost was resonable. The knowledge of both the service and the man taking care of me at the desk was great!

Best dealership Experience I Ever Had

by from Elgin IL |

Last summer we were looking for a large SUV. My wife found a used QX56 here. It was a bit of a drive, but we went to check it out. The truck was just as they described it on the phone, and they had even run it to cool it down (we always seem to car shop on the hottest or coldest days). The salesperson was very professional and friendly, and the owner Jack, even talked to us for about an hour. We decided against buying the truck, because it wasn't exactly what we were looking for. Three days later, I came home to find a 4' tall teddybear that they had in the showroom on my front porch with a note saying "Sorry, we couldn't do a deal, but keep us in mind" (I had told him my youngest daughter, who wasn't there would love it). Three months later Jack called me and asked if I had bought anything as he still had the Infiniti. We went back, and he gave me an awesome deal, including my trade-in. I have been shopping for cars since 1984, this was my best experience ever.