Pellegrino Chevrolet

Service 888-270-5089

Family Owned and Operated

Great Buying Experience

by from Little Egg Harbor, NJ |

Purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Chevy Impala they had listed on line. Emailed the Internet Coordinator and the car was ready for me to test drive when I arrived without given them an exact appointment time. The sales person was a young professional that put the deal together with the help of the used car manager for my trade-in. (Check the Black Book value before you try to trade in a car or you will not be happy. However, that's that guide book the dealers use for trade-in value.) And, the finance guy got me a better interest rate than what two of my banks (Wells Fargo and Bank of America) gave me in the pre-approval letters I brought with me. It was worth the extra drive. Great team of professionals. I highly recommend. But, always do your homework and be prepared to close the deal. You are in charge.

January 1, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind and honest review of our dealership, we always appreciate any feedback. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future!!

Friendly & Pleasant Dealership

by from Clementon, NJ |

I was very pleased with my purchase of a 2014 Chevy Cruze. It took a while for me to make the decision. Jim Grant, the salesman and Domenic Polimeni, the sales manager were very helpful in explaining the car to me. They were knowledgeable, courteous and very pleasant to deal with. They were not "pushy", they let me take my time in deciding. Yes, I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends.

outstanding customer experience

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

I was looking to lease a 2014 Chevy Cruze for my wife because it was finally time that we got a second car. I had simply googled "chevy dealerships 08034", and several listings came up, including Pellegrino Chevrolet. I called around to several Chevy dealerships in the area to find out their leasing programs, and each time, their people were generally friendly, but just wanted to get me into the dealership and were over the top "salesy." Finally, I spoke with Dominic, the sales manager, on the phone. I did not get the typical car salesman vibe from him on the phone, but rather he was very professional and knowledgeable. He gave me the information I was looking for over the phone including comparisons of different models of the Chevy Cruze. After my phone conversation with Dominic, I decided that Pellegrino Chevy was going to get my business. We arrived at the dealership around 8pm on a weeknight and the entire process took about two hours, but Dominic and his staff were very friendly and patient with my wife and I even though we did not make some of the paperwork very easy on them. Jace was the sales person that we spoke to after Dominic and he was also very professional and friendly. I cannot remember the name of the finance person, but he also deserves to be commended for his hard work and flexibility in working with us. Overall, I had an outstanding experience with Pellegrino Chevrolet. I live very close to other Chevy dealerships in the area including Mall Chevrolet, but I took my business to Pellegrino Chevrolet for their professional, courteous staff that made the process very easy for my wife and I. I will continue to take my business there in the future, and I would recommend them to my friends and family without reservation.

Pellegrino's the best family dealership in NJ

by from Pennsville NJ |

I'm not a big fan of dealerships due to past experience but the Pellegrino family changed that by welcoming me in like family, from day 1 there was never any pushy sales person but a friendly person that wanted to meet my needs and not a sales quota the service dept. was very professional & knowledgeable which in my book makes a great dealership and I will tell others how great Pellegrino's is

December 30, 2013

We can not thank you enough for your wonderful review of our dealership and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again!

Great Service

by from West Deptfor, NJ |

I was in a rush to get to a dentist appointment, and the gentlemen in Service were quick & to the point; so I could make my appt.

December 26, 2013

It was our pleasure to assist you in any way possible!

Pleasant, clean facilities.

by from Westville, N.J. |

Pellegrino Service Dept. is very professional and do not keep you waiting. Usually, when your car is serviced, it is returned washed and beautiful. Thank you Pellegrino!

December 18, 2013

We are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and look forward to doing so again in the future!

Nice, helpful salesman & nice service writer

by from Mantua, NJ |

So far everything has been great! From the first time I walked in to buy a car and up to the other day for my first service. Excellent people to deal with!!

December 11, 2013

It was a pleasure to do business with you!

Great service & facility

by from Westville, NJ |

I took my car in for an oil change and they got me in and out quickly. Did a 10-point inspection (I think that's what it's called) and sent me on my way.

December 11, 2013

Thank you for trusting us with your car, we truly appreciate it!

Unexpected Repair

by from Westville, NJ |

A loud noise brought us to the dealership. It seems we had something the mechanic and service writer had never seen. The car was fixed in great time and right near the first quote. Vince's professionalism was greatly appreciated! Good service for an unexpected visit!

November 30, 2013

It was truly our pleasure to assist you and hope to see you again in the future!

GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PEOPLE LOVE THE DEALERSHIP

by from WESTVILLE, NEW JERSEY |

THE GUYS IN SERVICE ARE ALWAYS HELPFUL AND COURTIOUS. EXCEEDING YOUR EXPECTATIONS. WOULD RECOMMEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. LOVE THE NEW DRIVR THROUGH AND THW SERVICE WASHES.

November 30, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty and referrals, it is truly appreciated!

Fantastic Service

by from Westville,N.J. |

It was our first visit to Pellegrino Chevrolet. I have lived in this area my whole life. My wife and I were going out to look for a vehicle for her and due to traffic we were going by Pellegrino and decided to stop in. We were greeted by Alex Johnson and instantly made comfortable. He showed us a couple of models within our budget and took us for a test drive in the Sonic that we wound up purchasing.

November 26, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and so happy you had to make that detour! It was our pleasure to assist you and we hope to see you in the future for service!