Pellegrino Chrysler Jeep

Service 888-497-4481

Exceeding Your Expectations!!

Pellegrino Perfection!

by from Sewell, NJ |

I have used Pellegrino Chrysler/Jeep for the past three years for service on my Dodge Grand Caravan. The service team is fantastic, easy to work with, and honest. Now that I have purchased a new Town and Country at Pellegrino I can say the same for the sales and management staff! I told them what I wanted, what I wanted to pay, and they made it work for me. I couldn't be happier!! Thanks Pellegrino!

Do not service your vehicle here

by from South Jersey |

Took jeep in for service and TOLD them what I wanted done, they decided to do want they wanted to do and charge me for it. Did a computer scan and took almost two hours. I called Jeep in Detroit and spoke to their customer service rep and they told me it should take less then 10 minutes, did not appreciate being lied to. Told me over the phone that the job would take two hours, when I got there then the job became 4 hours. The job should have cost around $300-325, they quoted me close to $800. I called a parts store and the part was $148, then add on an hour and a half for the job. Not sure they are proficient in math. LOOK ELSE WHERE.

Best in the area!

by from Sicklerville, New Jersey |

You have to personally meet and experience LOU CEROTA, to fully appreciate the quality of sales and service that you will receive at PELLIGRINO BUICK GMC in WIlliamstown, New Jersey. "Uncle Louie" ,as my kids have called him since they were toddlers, is the ABSOLUTE BEST. We have been leasing and purchasing both new and used vehicles from Lou SINCE 1986. Why do we keep coming back for more? It's just the "personalized and professional service" that we receive and know to expect each and every time; nothing less will do! By the way, the boys are now grown and commuting to colleges here in South Jersey and are both driving safe, reliable, quality used cars purchased from their "Uncle Louie" at PELLIGRINO! We wouldn't have it any other way! Don't forget to take advantage of PELLEGRINO's Service Department for competitively-priced maintenance and quality repairs that you can count on. Call Lou and tell him that Ray sent you!!!

Very good

by from deptford,nj |

Very good friendly place to purchase a vehicle would recommend to anybody

My Jeep Wrangler, Sport.

by from Barrington, NJ |

I purchased my 2013 Jeep Wrangler in December including several option packages that came to a little over 30 grand for it. I love the vehicle it is everything I wanted. The sales person was excellent as was the business manager and the experience was very good. I recently went back to purchase an extra ignition key. I figured it would cost about 50 to 75 dollars because of the type it is and I thought that was high. I went to the parts department and asked how much it cost. I almost fell over when he told me the key $166.00 and $80.00 to program it. That is totaly ridiculis. It must be made of platnum and it must have tecnology comparible to that of a 32 Gig iPAD without a screne. If that is the way Chrysler charges for parts I won't be buying anything for the Jeep there. However I will be getting my service done at Pellegrino.

Outstanding experience

by from Moorestown, NJ |

Quick, efficient, easy transaction by an incredibly accommodating staff of no-pressure professionals.