Lexus of Atlantic City

3169 Fire Rd, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

Used 609-569-0125

I would recommend Lexus of Atlantic City !

by from Cape May |

I went to test drive a new 350ES this Saturday and purchased the car. Mitch Shapiro is one one the BEST salesman I have ever encountered. He was not your typical pushy salesmen. He was kind, funny and listened to what I had to say. I usually dread buying a new car because I don't want to deal with a pushy salesman. Mitch went over the entire car and made sure I knew everything about the car before I left and made sure to tell me several times if I had ANY questions about the car he would be there to help me any way he could. I would recommend if you want to purchase a Lexus to see Mitch ?..tell him Penny sent you..lol Also Tony Lo Bello the sales manager also made my purchase easier?what a nice man ! These two are quite a team ! They made the whole experience fun . THANK YOU Mitch and Tony !

MTC Of South Jersey

by from Bridgeton NJ |

I test drove a Lexus IS 250 and fell in love. Mitch Shapiro was amazing. No pushy salesperson here. He explained and program everything. Also stressed that any questions to just call him. Even called a few days after I picked up my vehicle to see how things were going. Everyone was just great I am so sorry can't remember all of their names, They were all great making a sometimes stressful experience, a pleasant one.

Great Experience

by from little egg harbor, nj |

My husband and I recently leased a RX350 at Lexus of Atlantic City. Helen Bitzberger was our sales representative and she did a great job. She made leasing a car enjoyable and easy. We have been customers of this dealership for 14 years and their sales and service staff, especially Chris in service, have been great.

Helen Bitzberger is tops

by from Pleasant Valley , Ney York |

Summer of 2014 was a very pleasant experience thanks to Helen. She made purchasing a new Lexus a pleasure. Helen gave a great presentation of the ES350, she knows the car and her pleasant enthusiastic attitude is contagious. She put in extra effort presenting the car of which I was interested. She brought our choice to the front of the building, opened all doors and hood to show every aspect of the car. She did so well and impressed us so much we now count Helen our friend,

Chuck Landherr

by from Ocean City NJ 08226 |

My wife and I have always received top notch service from Chuck.this is our 5th Lexus and Chuck has aided us on four occasions.We are satisfied customers,thanks to Chuck and the staff at Lexus A.C. Toni and Fred Marcell

Mitch Was Awesome

by from Cape May, NJ |

I had a FANTASTIC experience with Mitch here at Lexus of Atlantic City. I love my new car. I really can't say enough about him. He is a great listener and really listened to what I wanted. The outcome was that I chose to buy my car from him. I was actually really close to buying a less expensive car, from a Toyota dealership, but because of Mitch...I went with the Lexus. Now THAT is a sign of a great sales person, a quality vehicle and great terms. What more could you ask for? If anyone is considering buying a Lexus, go to Lexus of AC and ask for Mitch bc he is a class act.

Sales Experience

by from Ocean City NJ |

Experience was fantastic! This is second time I purchased a vehicle here. Staff and sales people are helpful - not pushy. I have walked away from other dealerships because of pushy sales experience. this does not happen at Lexus of Atlantic City. This is the second time I purchased a vehicle with Helen Bitzberger. She is always hepful,attentive to your needs and works with the customer to get a deal everyone is happy with. She is just excellent to work with. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. This place makes your car buying experience enjoyable!

Love my 2012 Toyota RAV 4 Limited

by from Galloway, New Jersey |

I purchased my used 2012 Toyota RAV 4 Limited last week. (8/12/14) I found my new vehicle on Auto Trader after I put a deposit on a vehicle at Shore Toyota (did get that deposit back) Monday I went to go look at the vehicle to see if I liked it and the color. I told Rich Aponte that I would be back Tuesday. I was guaranteed that they would hold the vehicle for me and they did just that! I later learned that Shore Toyota tried to obtain the vehicle but we're told that Lexus had a potential buyer and would not give it up! My husband and I went back to Lexus last Tuesday in the rain. My salesman, Rich Aponte allowed my husband and I to take the vehicle for a test drive by ourselves. When we returned Rich met us outside with an umbrella so we didn't get wet. If that's not customer service, I don't know what is! The negotiating was a bit lengthy, but in the end our deal was accepted...and I'm so glad! It was exactly what I was looking for! Because it was used, there are a couples of scratches, but Lexus is going to buff them out at no charge to me. Would highly recommend Lexus of Atlantic City!

AC Lexus

by from Brigantine NJ |

This was my 5th RX350 from Lexus of Atlantic City. One of the main reasons for staying with AC Lexus is the sales team and the maintenance facility. It is a pleasure do purchase cars from Chuck as he knows what I like and he steers me that way. He is very professional and knows the care inside and out. Chuck takes me through all of the features of the car each time we purchase a car. As for their repair shop they are tops. I do not know any other dealersgip that can compare to their service. I am exceptionally happy with AC Lexus. Barry Reap

Went over the top

by from Palmyra, NJ |

I would like to say that if it wasn't for Mitch I wouldn't of been able to get the 2012 RX 350 home. I needed a ride as had no one to come with me to drop me off. I live in Palmyra and that's a hike to Egg harbor. I am very grateful . Also, The SUV was very clean and in beautiful condition. Thank you to all who made this such a great experence.