Boardwalk Honda

6807 Tilton Rd, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

Used 732-339-6982

Great Salesman--Larry Almonte

by from EHT,NJ |

I was dreading shopping for a used car and the high pressure that I've come to expect when car shopping. I was referred by a wonderful employee, Jeannie Newport, to a relatively new salesman(new to Honda, that is), Larry Almonte. He was great! He was not the typical pushy used car salesman the car dealership industry is known for. I had concerns buying a used car for the first time and he quickly addressed all of them. He even provided his cell number should I have any concerns about the car once the purchase when through. I am very happy with my certified 2013 Honda Accord Sport and feel I got a very fair deal. I have reached out to Larry since the purchase approximately 5 weeks ago for some minor issues with my car and he immediately set up an appointment for me for service on the date and time I wanted to come. I "highly" recommend asking for LARRY ALMONTE at Boardwalk Honda if you plan on buying a Honda.

February 27, 2015

We're glad Larry continues to take great care of you and your vehicle. Thank you for sharing your experience! We look forward to seeing you again!

Best car dealership experience!

by from Egg Harbor Township, NJ |

Boardwalk Honda is by far the best place to buy a car! If you are looking for quality customer service, this is the place to be. From the moment I walked in they were friendly and approachable, without being overbearing. They did not pressure but simply explained their product and listened to my questions! When I go in for service I am leave feeling beyond pleased with the way they handle my vehicle and the way they treat me! The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and surpassed my expectations. Carol Miceli is the reason I bought a car there! She is so friendly and her customer service skills are excellent. The commercials she is a part of are wonderful. Boardwalk Honda is not your average car dealership. When you purchase a car there, Carol makes you feel like part of the family!!

November 16, 2014

Nicole, thank you for being a great customer! We are glad to hear Carol continues to provide you with great customer service. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Disappointed doesn't begin to explain how I feel..

by from Hammonton, NJ |

I woke up this morning like a kid on Christmas. I had decided to lease a 2014 Honda Civic Ex coupe and had been thinking about it all night. I went to Boardwalk Honda with my significant other. As a female, we're told it's best if we don't go to a car dealership by ourselves. I now know why. Our salesman was so sarcastic and condescending, I left the dealership in tears wondering what I could have possibly have said or done to have deserved such bad treatment. I have such a bad taste in my mouth, I've decided to not even to through with the new purchase at all.

July 25, 2014

Cindy, I am very sorry for what you experienced with us. I can assure you we have discussed this with your salesman, and will make sure it does not happen again. I would like to personally assist you in your search for your new Honda Civic, as well as offer you 2 years of complimentary maintenance on top of a better deal. I hope you give me the opportunity to turn this into a positive experience and make you feel like a kid on Christmas again. Please contact me directly at 609-428-4475. I look forward to your call. Brian Broomell, General Manager

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from SEWELL,NJ |

BOARDWALK HONDA WAS GREAT FOR MY NEW ACCORD I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH EVERYONE THERE!!! THANKS

October 18, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, let me know. Brian Broomell, General Manager

Poor Management, and customer service

by from Egg Harbor Township, N.j |

Worse Bmw dealership to deal with. Manager wasn't nice at all and he doesnt even know when to stop lying in your face, thinks customers don't know anything about cars or prices.

July 11, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. We truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure you of this, please let us know.