Ron Hopkins Ford

1045 E Chicago St, Elgin, IL 60120

New 888-766-8934
Used 888-902-5217
Service 888-882-0182

We'll treat you like family.

Simply the best

by from Elgin, IL |

Had the pleasure of dealing with Oli at Ron Hopkins. This guy isn't a low pressure salesman, he is a no pressure salesman. Told him we were in the market for a new Fusion but were not buying the day we first went in due to closing on a house within a week. He said no problem, gave us space to look around the lot and came back and let us test drive a handful of different options. Had the house closing on the following Friday and was in there Saturday morning buying a 2013 Fusion. This isn't your normal dealership. They don't bombard you with calls and e-mails between the time you first go in and when you come back to buy, I got 1 phone call from the Sales Manager who I met on that first visit just to make sure our visit was ok, again, no pressure. When it came to financing and doing the deal Oli went out of his way to get us what we wanted for the best possible price, I actually ended up driving his demo car off the lot, hope they don't stick him in a Yaris because I took his car! It was refreshing to meet some of the Hopkins, they are all there and will meet with you. It also sounds like they are going to make some substantial upgrades to the building, that's a good thing, I like supporting local businesses. I am the type that always takes my car to a dealer for any service, no matter how minor, looking forward to coming back here quite a bit! Stop in, find Oli, meet the Hopkins and the other managers that make this one of the best dealerships I have ever had the pleasure working with.

October 15, 2013

Colin, Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for the great review you published. It was our pleasure dealing with you. I'm glad the experience was the best you've ever had. We strive for that everytime a potential customer walks in. We are very happy to announce that upgrades are coming soon, including a larger waiting area to accomodate our quickly growing customer base. Please mind our dust if you are getting service while the construction takes place. If there is anything you need, we'll be here for you for years to come. Regards, Jeff Hopkins

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Bartlett, IL |

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!! Jason Milburn called my husband based on an internet inquiry for a car we were looking to purchase. He spent a lot of time answering my husband's questions and was great with follow up emails and calls. He had many great suggestions for us and selected a few cars for us to look over. We met with Jason on July 1st and ended up buying a Ford Edge. We arrived at the dealership later than we had planned but he was very patient with us (AS WAS ALL THE STAFF THERE). They really work so good as a team and together they were able to get us 0% financing even when we thought it was impossible. Everyone was wonderful and stayed well past business hours to get us into our new car. After all the paperwork was signed Jason spent even more time with us going over more details of the car (syncing phone, etc). WE ARE SO PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE EVERYONE GAVE US AT RON HOPKINS FORD!! We are now HOPKINS FORD customers for life!!!

A nice stress free experience

by from St. Charles, Il |

We just bought a new 2014 Ford Explorer XLT from Israel Gonzalez. We wanted to make sure we were making the right decision at the right price for our purchase. We visited Israel at the store to view vehicles and gather further information about three times. Never were we made to feel any pressure, not from him and not even with management as we negotiated the price, the accessories, warranties and financing. It was an overall easy, stress free transaction. Thanks, Israel... and all Ron Hopkins Ford staff!

Bought a GMC at a Ford dealer :o)

by from Rogue River, Oregon |

We traveled from Rogue River, Oregon to purchase this GMC Sonoma that had just the right setup for our needs. A very hard option list to find. I contacted Glenn with Ron Hopkins and we were quite impressed with his candid evaluation of the vehicle (used) and his willingness to go the extra mile to make everything happen smoothly even from 2200 miles away! Thanks Glenn! we appreciated everything you did for us. :o)

New Car Purchase from Jason Milburn

by from Hanover Park, IL |

We recently decided to purchase our second Ford Escape. There was no doubt in our minds that we would return to Ron Hopkins Ford and Jason Milburn for this purchase. Jason is excellent to work with; not only did he meet us at the door upon our arrival but he had vehicle options ready for us to preview and test drive. Since I was going to be the primary driver of this vehicle, he listened to my needs and addressed each one. When it came time to finalize the purchase he didn't play games. He offered up an acceptable price right up front, none of the typical going back and forth that you expect to happen when purchasing a car. Overall, the process was smooth and seamless, something you don't usually connect to a car purchase. We have Jason to thank for that! We look forward to working with him again on our next Ford purchase.

loyal customer

by from Bartlett |

My Husband and I have been buying car from this dealership for 20yrs. I have not once been disappointed with the service or my experience. My husband tell them what he wants and the dealer (Tony or Joe) finds him the best car for a great price. It feels like a family going to buy a car from them.

thanks Ron Hopkins Ford

by from south elgin, il |

everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful in finding the right car to fit my needs. they found me the perfect car that gets the desired fuel economy at a great price

Good People to deal with!

by from Sycamore Il. |

After looking on Cars.com I found a vehicle that Ron Hopkins offered that I was interested in. Upon arrival at the dealership I was greeted at the Door by Ron McKinley. Ron was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. I test drove the car that was advertised on cars.com and it was as described. This one owner vehicle is flawless. When it came time to negotiate the process was pleasant. They came down to where I needed them to be and then knocked off another bit of money to seal the deal. I am happy with the 2010 Ford Escape I purchased and when looking for another car will make Ron Hopkins Ford and Ron McKinley my first stop!!

Great place

by from St Charles Il |

At your dealership I found the exact vehicle I was looking for, but even better. The sale was handled quickly, and the people I dealt with were all very friendly!

October 15, 2013

Dear Gravedigger, Thanks for your recent review on your experience with our dealership. Word of mouth is one of the best advertisments we can utilize, so we truly appreciate the time you took to share it. The sale of the vehicle is just the start to your interaction with our dealership. If you need anything in the future we will be here for you. I'm glad everyone treated you well and the transaction was smooth. I couldn't help but notice your response to the recommendation question. I hope this was just an error, but if there was anything that was stopping you from telling your friends about us, I would love the chance to discuss it with you. Thanks again for the business and the review. Sincerely, Jeff Hopkins

Loved my experience!

by from Mundelein, IL. |

The experience was great ... zero pressure, all positive and professional attitudes throughout! I appreciated the connection with the three employees during the process, they were visibly working together to make experience positive. With a used car purchase you sometimes wonder what is going on "behind the scenes," but seeing each employee through the stages of purchase, hearing them talking to each other, made us feel a part of the deal. The ability to work with what we needed in our trade in was a big help. I would definitely (and plan on it) purchase another truck, or vehicle at Ron Hopkins Ford! Thanks again!

October 15, 2013

Dear Gary and Laura, Thanks for singing our praises. We truly appreciate the review, and as you experienced our staff really enjoys working together. It's getting close to needing some service according to our records, and we understand it's a little bit of a drive, but we will make sure to show you the same attention and quality of service if you come in for a routine maintenance. We'll be here for you for all of your vehicle needs. Regards, Jeff Hopkins

Best Ford dealer on planet!

by from Bartlett,Illinois |

GREAT SALESMAN, GREAT CAR, GREAT PRICE. Glenn went the extra mile and found the car I wanted. Zero high pressure sales. Great friendly staff. I will come back for the new truck.

October 15, 2013

Dear Phillycheeze, I appreciate the great review and we're happy to have earned your business. We will be here for the years to come to service your vehicle, and when you are ready for that new truck. We will make the experience just as pleasurable. Regards, Jeff Hopkins