Princeton BMW

3630 Quakerbridge Rd, Hamilton, NJ 08619

New 866-415-4697 New 866-415-4697
Used 866-414-9803 Used 866-414-9803
Service 866-421-9858 Service 866-421-9858

Princeton BMW prides itself on customer satisfaction!!!

great deals and awesome buying process!

by from hamilton , nj |

didn't think i could afford to buy the car that i really wanted but Princeton BMW went above and beyond to get me into the car that i wanted. Everyone is extremely helpful and in just hours you can walk out with what you want!

Worst customer service

by from Columbus, OH |

I have left him multiple voice-mails and made multiple calls, he hasn't returned a single call since last week(seven days). I don't really understand what he means in his response to some other reviews here where he says - "Customer service is important to us" and "Let me know what I can do to restore your faith in our dealership". The least you can do is respond back to your customer Greg Zulli!

Great customer service

by from Princeton, NJ |

Great service and provide the best customer service as well when I left something in my loaner.

Service is exemplary at Princeton BMW

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

Princeton BMW takes pride in delivering quality service. The service department is very efficient with the paperwork even if it is early in the morning when one drops off a vehicle before heading to work. Follow up is equally timely and efficient. Personnel step up to help each other out so as to keep the waiting time to a minimum (almost Six Sigma type of efficiency!). Keep it up.

Quality People at Princeton BMW

by from Skillman, NJ |

Just leased my 4th BMW from Princeton BMW, this time an X3 for my wife. Love the service this dealership provides. Have worked with Michael Saylor for all 4 leases and he is the best Auto Sales Rep I have ever worked with. He was able to guide my wife quickly through the process of choosing the options for her car and answered all of her questions about the vehicle. After delivery, we have had two sessions with their "experts" so my wife can utilize all of the features of I drive. These 2 sessions were great as the expert was patient and spent over an hour with us each time.

Outstanding Service Department!!

by from Cranberry NJ |

I enjoyed the experience getting my car serviced at Princeton BMW. This was the first time here, excellent customer service, extremely fast and top shelf facilities.

March 10, 2015

Steve, thanks for the 5 star review! I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful experience getting your vehicle serviced at Princeton BMW. Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit and we look forward to helping you again soon. Best, Greg Zulli, General Manager

Quick oil change

by from Hamilton NJ |

Stopped by with no appointment and they got me in for a quick oil change. Great service department !!

March 10, 2015

Mike, thanks for the great feedback! We are always happy to help our customers whenever it's possible, so please let us know what we can do for you next time. Best, Greg Zulli, General Manager

Great service appt! Friendly and thorough!

by from Cherry hill nj |

Short and sweet ..very classy service, very thorough, and very honest

So happy with purchase

by from Cherryhill NJ |

The process was awesome, I held off from buying for three to month months because I thought buying a car would be stressful. I had a really good experience and never felt pressured into anything. They explain the car features in full detail. Very nice, very friendly.

Greatest new car experience

by from Hamilton, NJ |

My salesman, Mike S, was terrific. Facility was clean and friendly. Not my first purchas at this dealership and certainly not my last.

March 9, 2015

Rob, thank you for the 5 star review! I'm thrilled to hear that we have earned your trust and that you had such a fantastic experience with us. We look forward to helping you again during your next visit. Best, Greg Zulli, General Manager