Lawrenceville Ford Lincoln

(1.9) 9 Reviews

2920 Brunswick Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

Worst service department experience ever

by from Lawrenceville NJ |

I am a business owner with 7 vehicles on the road so I have delt with my share of auto repairs over the 30 years I have been in business. They are the absolute worst in terms of completing work on time and being honest in the end pricing. I was recently told that they could not quote me on prices because they no longer used a parts catalog and the computers were down. The vehicle went in on Tuesday evening with assurances that I would have it back on Wed.. By Thursday I rented a van because it still was not finished. I was then told it would be complete by 5pm Thurs. After returning the rented vehicle and driving to pick it up I was told that it would indeed not be finished until the morning. When I asked why no one had the courtesy to give me a call so that I could keep my rental vehicle I was simply told that Bill had to leave early. This morning when calling Bill to find out when it would be ready he said "sometime later this morning". Only after loosing my temper and expressing my extreme need for this delivery vehicle, did he offer to find out and call me back in 10 minutes. It is nor supposedly yo be finished by 11 this morning. I have no confidence. I am told that the managers name is Larry and I plan on writing to him but based on other reviews of this department I can see that I will go back to using the repair department in Flemington. I have decided that I will not be buying a Ford Transit for my Florida location which needs a new vehicle. The transits are poorly made, door handles fall off regularly, breaks are problematic, the lights are comprised of 7 individual bulbs, which they do not stock, the side doors do not glide well and they are terrible in the snow. Gas milage has been good so I was considering another one. Stay away from the Lawrence service department - they do not care about you or your business.

Surprising disregard for committments

by from Princeton, NJ |

I don't line writing negative reviews. I think people make mistakes sometimes customer expectations are ridiculous. But I have rarely seen such lack of respect for commitments, integrity or customer sentiments. Its sad to see old and experienced sales guys stoop to this level. Its worse that Ford does not seem to have a process to control this or even support these dealers. I bought a 2012 Ford certified car in June 2012 from lawrenceville. Unfortunately, since it was a dealership and Ford Certified, we did expect a certain standard?. We believe we were snookered at all levels. The test drive and sales process was so well managed that on hindsight I canned help marveling at the slickness. The so called certified car came with a broken bumper that we missed in viewing. They refused to change it. Sounds in the wheel resulted in us returning the car in 4 weeks. We were told it was of a day. I did not get the car for 2 weeks. this was my only car and for 2 weeks they were not able to give a loaner. help from Ford directly was limited to checking if the dealer had contacted us. I have been trying to get them to look at the other issues with the car but to no avail. The entire experience of giving a car of a day and waiting each day for 2 weeks expecting the car by end of day remove all magic or loyalty one can have to a Brand. LEARNING: Always double check a preowned car. Always! If we have to go ( as I usually do) for GM's or Fords, then don't expect a premium or dependable experience. I guess I am too busy now to continue dealing with these hygiene issues!

Awful dishonest negotiations

by from Newtown, PA |

We worked out a deal for trade in and buy price which was matching another dealers offer + giving me a rear seat dvd at cost. I found it strange that they wanted to run my credit card for a deposit before I signed the order contract, then I found out why. They snuck in a $1000 and tried to have me sign the legally binding contract $1000 more than was negotiated. Do not use this dealer. Totally dishonest bargaining.

ZeroCustomerCare!

by from Lawrenceville |

Would never take another car to their Service Department under any circumstances! Horrible customer service, surprisingly bad!

Stay Away!

by from Trenton |

Sales were helpful and professional making purchase enjoyable. Then Parts and Service Department did everything they could to make us sorry that we bought our vehicle at this Dealership. Owner was no help in resolving concerns!

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from In the woods... |

Glenn Mahoney is extremely condescending and rude to customers. He lost the sale of a new car due to his actions. I am not sure how this dealership does not place value on customer relationships and sales, but they do not. AVOID this dealer at all costs! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Dishonest!

by from Southampton PA |

Was given a price for "$100" over invoice...when asked to see invoice....all of a sudden wanted nothing to do with me!

High Integrity

by from Central NJ |

Purchase of a used Ford was pleasant, professional, and resulted in a good price. More important, they are taking care of some repairs of problems I discovered with the car about a week after buying it, at no cost to me, without my even asking. The car came with no warrentee; they are just doing the right thing. What a pleasure!

2011 Ford Escape

by from Pennington, NJ |

I saw a car I was intersted on the Cars.com website, and the salesman was quick to be responsive with an internet quote and to set up an appointment. Once I saw the car and test drove it I was sold- the salesman did everything I would expect to get me to a price/payment I could afford. The interior of the dealership was very nice, and the salesman polite and honest. He was a college kid working his way through school- If I had one complaint it was that he didn't know much about the car (except to work the microsoft system). Though I had the same issue at the other dealerships I had been to.