Lawrenceville Ford Lincoln

2920 Brunswick Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

New 888-890-3194
Used 888-885-7362
Service 888-890-3902

Where honesty, integrity and respect are just as important as the price you pay!!

Top Notch Dealership

by from Hamilton, NJ |

I would just like to take the time to thank Bill Barton for making my experience a very pleasant one when purchasing my vehicle. I left with the feeling of being confident, there was no hassle, my salesperson Bill Barton was very knowledgeable, accommodating. Bill had a full grasp of customer's needs & desires. He made suggestions for customer benefit without directing me one way or the other. He was very responsive to my needs & not intent upon pushing me in any direction. After much comparison shopping I found the pricing to be competitively fair & the service excellent. The sensitivity to the customer was exceptional. I would absolutely recommend Lawrence Ford Lincoln Mercury and our salesperson Bill Barton to prospective buyers of a new and "newer" used car, I mean, a "newer" certified, previously owned car. I really appreciate the personal attention every step of the way . It was good to be informed of every step in the process and I liked being accompanied by our salesman Bill Barton all the way to the end or let me say until we drove out of the dealership lot. I would also like to take the time to thank Kenny for his help in finishing up the sales. Thank you Bill Barton and Kenny Witman; you guys are awesome, I had a great experience!!!

Great buying experience

by from North Jersey |

Recently purchased a certified pre-owned vechicle from Lawrenceville Ford. Excellent sales and service staff. Bill Barton made the buying process easy and simple.

Great Experience with Lawrenceville Ford

by from Ewing, NJ |

We recently bought a used vehicle at Lawrenceville Ford. Our salesperson, Mr. Bill Barton, was a fantastic person. He's very professional, nice, and approachable. And he explained the details about what to look for in a used vehicle, during the test drive. And he would listen and let you decide what you want. The buying process was very straightforward, decent, open, and no gimmicks. It's really a great experience at Lawrenceville Ford.

Great Experience

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

Went to dealer to look at a specific ford certified car. Bill came over to help within minutes and had us test driving the car. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and explained all the functions the car has, answered all our questions, and with no pressure we decided to buy the car. All employees were very knowledgeable and the buying process was very easy. Everyone was very nice, personable, and professional. Every step of the buying process was explained, as well as every charge. Overall I had a great experience and would recommend anyone looking to purchase a car to Lawrenceville Ford.

friendly service and clean facilities

by from Lawrenceville nj |

This was my first time at a dealership and I met Bill Barton a salesman who was very knowledgeable and friendly I had a great experience out of what could and been an overwhelming situation do recommend this dealership to friends and family

June 9, 2015

Thank you for the kind comments about our company and Bill. We look forward to serving you further in the future!!

Outstanding deal,professional salesman Bill Barton

by from Monroe Township NJ |

Excellent experience Pro staff, Finance person and overall Management. This is our second dealing with this dealership and have been satisfied both times and by the way did I mention we got the best price also!! Bill Barton is our guy and will be purchasing for years to come.

June 9, 2015

Thank you for the Great comments about or staff!! Please feel free to contact us about anything you need in the future.

Worth every minute you spend there

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

Bill Barton, my salesman, was professional and knowledgeable. While I was there he was juggling several customers and doing a good job by showing respect to all of them. His manager, AJ, was also professional and courteous. I would buy from them again.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about our dealership. We are striving to be the best we can, and these kind words are a great reminder of what a great customer and team can achieve.

Easy deal.

by from Chalfont, PA |

Very nice people, smooth negotiations, got me the price I wanted. Highly recommend !

June 9, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and recommendations

Great customer service

by from Hamilton nj |

Had to make last minute appointment. Got me right in. Explained everything including charges. Service took less time then estimated and they washed the car. Everyone was polite and friendly. Glad I swithed to this dealer

June 9, 2015

Thank you for the great comments!

Worst service department experience ever

by from Lawrenceville NJ |

I am a business owner with 7 vehicles on the road so I have delt with my share of auto repairs over the 30 years I have been in business. They are the absolute worst in terms of completing work on time and being honest in the end pricing. I was recently told that they could not quote me on prices because they no longer used a parts catalog and the computers were down. The vehicle went in on Tuesday evening with assurances that I would have it back on Wed.. By Thursday I rented a van because it still was not finished. I was then told it would be complete by 5pm Thurs. After returning the rented vehicle and driving to pick it up I was told that it would indeed not be finished until the morning. When I asked why no one had the courtesy to give me a call so that I could keep my rental vehicle I was simply told that Bill had to leave early. This morning when calling Bill to find out when it would be ready he said "sometime later this morning". Only after loosing my temper and expressing my extreme need for this delivery vehicle, did he offer to find out and call me back in 10 minutes. It is nor supposedly yo be finished by 11 this morning. I have no confidence. I am told that the managers name is Larry and I plan on writing to him but based on other reviews of this department I can see that I will go back to using the repair department in Flemington. I have decided that I will not be buying a Ford Transit for my Florida location which needs a new vehicle. The transits are poorly made, door handles fall off regularly, breaks are problematic, the lights are comprised of 7 individual bulbs, which they do not stock, the side doors do not glide well and they are terrible in the snow. Gas milage has been good so I was considering another one. Stay away from the Lawrence service department - they do not care about you or your business.