Hamilton Imports

2201 Route 33, Hamilton Square, NJ 08690

New 877-680-3762
Used 877-680-3767
Service 877-284-9709

Ask about our Free Oil changes for Life! Great Low Priced Leases and everyone get's financed!! Vw and Mazda

Positive, enjoyable car buying experience

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

I saw a certified pre-owned Mazda CX-5 online, came in for a test drive and wound up driving that car home that night. Not only did I love the model, the sales experience with Danielle was phenomenal. She was friendly, extremely helpful and patient; We were there more than an hour and a half past the time of the dealership closing but she never rushed the process along or made us feel like we were taking too much time. The test drive was long and it helped to get a good sense of the SUV (other dealerships barely let me test drive a model, the test drive at Hamilton VW Mazda was the ideal length). She was able to answer any and all questions we had and was very fair and helpful when negotiating the price and determining which pay plan, extras, etc. to go with. As a 25 year old female, it was very relaxing and pleasant not being pressured, rushed or having a sense of being "played" by a salesman. Danielle made my first time shopping experience an enjoyable one. Overall, I had a wonderful shopping experience at Hamilton VW Mazda and would come back to this dealership and to Danielle in the future.

Best experience I Ever Had.

by from Ewing, NJ |

On 2/28/15 I Walked Into Hamilton Mazda To Test Drive The New 2016 Mazda CX-5 Soul Red Color, I Loved It. And It Had To Be Mine. It Was The Best Experience I ever Had, Everything Went Smooth, Everyone Was Nice There, Marlon Lising Was Awesome. I could Not Thank Him Enough. I Left With My New Mazda :-) I Love It, This Is My First Mazda. Thank You To Everyone At Hamilton Mazda.

Customer service

by from Deptford nj |

Pete Capriotti was very professional ,knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns. I felt very confident and thanked him for such a great experience.

Great service

by from Deptford nj |

Tried the rest, Went with the best

by from Robbinsville, NJ |

I have been purchasing and servicing my VW's through these guys for all 10 years of my driving history and I couldn't be happier. Rick is quite possibly the most patient person I have ever met. Having worked in sales for several years now in NYC, I certainly did not make it easy for him whatsoever. Despite my hard approach these guys stuck with me and left with a gorgeous 2015 GTI with an upgraded subwoofer/power amp courtesy of the skilled service team. During the process I visited four other dealerships and these guys (along with Langhorne) are the only people I would ever purchase/lease a vehicle from.

Best car buying experience EVER.

by from Far Hills, NJ |

Peter Capriotti is the best! He was extremely attentive via email and as soon as my husband and I arrived he gave us the keys to take the car I was interested for a test drive. Our negotiation process took 15 minutes if that. I had done a lot of research beforehand about dealerships and once I read the reviews for Hamilton, I was sold. We live about an hour away, but the trip was more than worth it. I will be a repeat customer and would highly recommended Hamilton to anyone!!!

Great Experience

by from Freehold, NJ |

We can't speak highly enough about Hamilton Mazda and the staff they employ. We dealt with sales consultant, Brian Harris and felt completely at ease from the beginning . He never pressured us at any point. He was honest and really looked out for our best interest. The sales manager Mitch sealed the deal with his bottom line best price. The finance rep, Don was a pleasure to deal with as well. Extremely professional and courteous from start to finish. We would absolutely recommend Hamilton Mazda to our friends and family and plan to continue using them ourselves for any future car purchases.

A pleasant buying experience

by from Robbinsville, NJ |

Everything about my car buying experience at Hamilton Mazda was pleasant. My sales consultant, Brian Harris, was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. He took his time, answered all of my questions, showed me car styles and colors, yet never made me feel rushed. I never felt like I was wasting his time which I have felt at other car dealers. When I switched to the finance department I sat with business manager Don Calilap. It was a very similar experience. He was very friendly and patient. He went over everything in great detail, explained all of the options for financing and other services offered. I never felt pressured to purchase anything I was not interested in. I felt that I received a good deal on the new car (Mazda 3) and my trade in. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Hamilton Imports responded to this review

May 7, 2014

Hello Bob, We Thank you for your feedback and appreciate your business. We hope you are enjoying Mazda3! Please call or email us if you need any other automotive services or just to say Hi. Thank you Hamilton Mazda management

Professional,helpful and friendly

by from Bristol PA |

My experience at Mazda Hamilton was nothing short then great, the team there is extremely helpful,and more specifically my salesman Brian Harris was a great help, he was professional, friendly and easygoing. At no time did I feel rushed or pushed into a buy, we were able to go at a comfortable pace and when things looked to be out of reach Brian helped make it happen. over all my experience at Mazda was a great one, i love my new Mazda 6 and i would highly recommend it to any new buyers, id also highly recommend purchasing it at Hamilton Mazda!

It Was a Good Day :)

by from Newtown, PA |

After shopping around for dealers online through dealer rater and visiting their websites, I sent out some test drive/quote requests for a new 2014 Mazda 3 sedan. I did not immediately visit Hamilton Mazda (though they did respond promptly to my requests), mainly due to the fact that no sedan models that I was interested in were available to test drive. Other dealers were attempting to get me in the door by saying they had them readily available, though I knew this not to be true. A month or so went by since those initial requests, but Ronnie kept in touch with me through periodic e-mails to see if I was still interested in pursuing a Mazda for my next car. I told him I was and was waiting for a specific sedan trim levels to to come in before I visited for a test drive. As soon as the models I wanted to see were offloaded from the truck and prepped, Ronnie contacted me to let me know that he had them waiting and ready for a test drive. We scheduled a drive, but I had to cancel for another obligation. Later that week, I contacted Hamilton's online chat service to ask a question about some of the new accessories I saw in the sales brochure for the Mazda 3. Neal was the representative I spoke with, and he was very helpful and polite. I called him to discuss my inquiry further, and he was able to quickly and accurately tell me the answers to my questions after speaking with Hamilton's parts representative. He invited me in to test drive the cars that Ronnie and I previously discussed, so I decided to come in after work that day. Shortly after my arrival, I met with Neal who greeted me with a professional and friendly manner and showed me the 2 models (all setup and ready to go out front) that I had asked about. He took my driver's license to make a copy, grabbed the keys, and showed me around the cars. He turned one on and showed me some of the features with the command media system and then said the cars were mine to take out for a drive on my own. I wasn't expecting a solo test drive, but he told me a good route to take them on and to bring them back when I was done. No time limit, no restrictions. Just me and the cars. I drove the first model and came back about 15 minutes later. He tossed me the keys to the 2nd model and off I went again! I spent more time with the 2nd model as this was the one I was seriously interested in. Upon my return, he asked what I thought and was happy to answer any of my extra questions. I checked out the rest of the car (trunk, rear seats, etc.) before walking inside to talk about the ordering process. Neal knew I wasn't ready to purchase yet from our discussion over the phone (I'm in the process of saving up my down payment), so he just told me what the next steps would be when I was ready to place an order/make a purchase. ZERO pressure to try to obtain my business unlike some other dealers I had visited previously. I asked about the benefits of purchasing through Hamilton and what kind of price point they sell their cars at. I left feeling very excited about the new 2014 Mazda 3 and have decided it's the car I will purchase. Ronnie and Neal helped to make the experience of test driving it and answering my questions about the car a joy and hassle free. I definitely recommend them for a no non-sense enjoyable car shopping experience!

Infiniti G37 purchase

by from Tuckerton, NJ |

Traveled an hour to buy a used Infiniti G37. I searched the internet prior to buying and their price was very competitive. There was no scams like other dealers who add bogus costs to the internet advertised price. Neal, my salesperson, was very easy to work with and even contact the previous owner of the G37 to track down the second keyless ignition / entry key. I was very pleased with the customer care after the purchase. Neal followed through on promises that he made during the purchase. Too often other dealers forget your name after they have your money. I'd recommend this dealer to anyone considering an automobile purchase.

Hamilton Imports responded to this review

November 22, 2013

We would like to Thank You again for your trust in Hamilton Imports. We love to hear from all our customers who experienced the buying process at Hamilton Imports! Please come visit us again for all your automotive needs! Sincerely, Hamilton Imports staff