Hamilton Imports

2201 Route 33, Hamilton Square, NJ 08690

New 877-680-3762
Used 877-680-3767
Service 877-284-9709

Ask about our Free Oil changes for Life! Visit our Store, Today!!

A pleasant buying experience

by from Robbinsville, NJ |

Everything about my car buying experience at Hamilton Mazda was pleasant. My sales consultant, Brian Harris, was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. He took his time, answered all of my questions, showed me car styles and colors, yet never made me feel rushed. I never felt like I was wasting his time which I have felt at other car dealers. When I switched to the finance department I sat with business manager Don Calilap. It was a very similar experience. He was very friendly and patient. He went over everything in great detail, explained all of the options for financing and other services offered. I never felt pressured to purchase anything I was not interested in. I felt that I received a good deal on the new car (Mazda 3) and my trade in. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

May 7, 2014

Hello Bob, We Thank you for your feedback and appreciate your business. We hope you are enjoying Mazda3! Please call or email us if you need any other automotive services or just to say Hi. Thank you Hamilton Mazda management

Professional,helpful and friendly

by from Bristol PA |

My experience at Mazda Hamilton was nothing short then great, the team there is extremely helpful,and more specifically my salesman Brian Harris was a great help, he was professional, friendly and easygoing. At no time did I feel rushed or pushed into a buy, we were able to go at a comfortable pace and when things looked to be out of reach Brian helped make it happen. over all my experience at Mazda was a great one, i love my new Mazda 6 and i would highly recommend it to any new buyers, id also highly recommend purchasing it at Hamilton Mazda!

It Was a Good Day :)

by from Newtown, PA |

After shopping around for dealers online through dealer rater and visiting their websites, I sent out some test drive/quote requests for a new 2014 Mazda 3 sedan. I did not immediately visit Hamilton Mazda (though they did respond promptly to my requests), mainly due to the fact that no sedan models that I was interested in were available to test drive. Other dealers were attempting to get me in the door by saying they had them readily available, though I knew this not to be true. A month or so went by since those initial requests, but Ronnie kept in touch with me through periodic e-mails to see if I was still interested in pursuing a Mazda for my next car. I told him I was and was waiting for a specific sedan trim levels to to come in before I visited for a test drive. As soon as the models I wanted to see were offloaded from the truck and prepped, Ronnie contacted me to let me know that he had them waiting and ready for a test drive. We scheduled a drive, but I had to cancel for another obligation. Later that week, I contacted Hamilton's online chat service to ask a question about some of the new accessories I saw in the sales brochure for the Mazda 3. Neal was the representative I spoke with, and he was very helpful and polite. I called him to discuss my inquiry further, and he was able to quickly and accurately tell me the answers to my questions after speaking with Hamilton's parts representative. He invited me in to test drive the cars that Ronnie and I previously discussed, so I decided to come in after work that day. Shortly after my arrival, I met with Neal who greeted me with a professional and friendly manner and showed me the 2 models (all setup and ready to go out front) that I had asked about. He took my driver's license to make a copy, grabbed the keys, and showed me around the cars. He turned one on and showed me some of the features with the command media system and then said the cars were mine to take out for a drive on my own. I wasn't expecting a solo test drive, but he told me a good route to take them on and to bring them back when I was done. No time limit, no restrictions. Just me and the cars. I drove the first model and came back about 15 minutes later. He tossed me the keys to the 2nd model and off I went again! I spent more time with the 2nd model as this was the one I was seriously interested in. Upon my return, he asked what I thought and was happy to answer any of my extra questions. I checked out the rest of the car (trunk, rear seats, etc.) before walking inside to talk about the ordering process. Neal knew I wasn't ready to purchase yet from our discussion over the phone (I'm in the process of saving up my down payment), so he just told me what the next steps would be when I was ready to place an order/make a purchase. ZERO pressure to try to obtain my business unlike some other dealers I had visited previously. I asked about the benefits of purchasing through Hamilton and what kind of price point they sell their cars at. I left feeling very excited about the new 2014 Mazda 3 and have decided it's the car I will purchase. Ronnie and Neal helped to make the experience of test driving it and answering my questions about the car a joy and hassle free. I definitely recommend them for a no non-sense enjoyable car shopping experience!

Infiniti G37 purchase

by from Tuckerton, NJ |

Traveled an hour to buy a used Infiniti G37. I searched the internet prior to buying and their price was very competitive. There was no scams like other dealers who add bogus costs to the internet advertised price. Neal, my salesperson, was very easy to work with and even contact the previous owner of the G37 to track down the second keyless ignition / entry key. I was very pleased with the customer care after the purchase. Neal followed through on promises that he made during the purchase. Too often other dealers forget your name after they have your money. I'd recommend this dealer to anyone considering an automobile purchase.

November 22, 2013

We would like to Thank You again for your trust in Hamilton Imports. We love to hear from all our customers who experienced the buying process at Hamilton Imports! Please come visit us again for all your automotive needs! Sincerely, Hamilton Imports staff

Worth the trip!

by from Newark, DE |

I can't say enough positive things about my experience with the Hamilton Mazda dealership, particularly Sales Consultant Brian Harris and Sales Manager Mitch Selsky. First of all, I live in Delaware, about 1 hour from Hamilton, and was a little hesitant about purchasing my next vehicle from a New Jersey dealership, so far away from my home. I had been searching for just the right Mazda CX-7, and it looked like Hamilton had a strong contender...2011, certified, low mileage, loaded, clean-looking. I contacted them via their website, and Brian Harris called me back within minutes. That was an impressive first impression. I drove out the next day, met Brian, who was personable, professional, experienced and knowledgeable...a perfect combination. He understood what I was looking for, that I drove some distance to get there, and that I didn't want to spend more time than necessary. I took it for a spin...liked it a lot. Exactly as described. We discussed price, and reached agreement pretty quickly. I left a deposit, and Brian kept in touch over the next couple of days, making sure all was ready when I came back to make final payment and take delivery. The car was clean, perfect, and ready when Brian said it would be. Checking out was efficient and painless. We also kept in touch over the next few weeks, as the registration process in Delaware is a bit different from New Jersey. Brian was willing to do whatever was necessary to expedite the process, and ensure my temp tags didn't expire before I had my Delaware plates in hand. Many thanks to Brian and Mitch for giving me one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. Even though I live out of state, I would seriously consider going out of my way to do business with them on my next vehicle purchase. Thank you!!!

Great experience!

by from Haddonfield, NJ |

Really happy with my experience. I worked with Jonathan. He what very friendly and helpful. Told me what they could do for price and didn't try to nickel and dime me. All the extras (extended warranty, gap insurance, etc.) were explained thoroughly. They didn't try and push things that I didn't need and if I said no they didn't give me a sales pitch on it. Very friendly honest people. I'll be going there again next year to get my girlfriend a car.

I highly recommend Hamilton Mazda.

by from Princeton Junction, NJ |

Brian was friendly, helpful, kind, knowledgeable, and inspired my confidence. He was very attentive but not at all pushy. I felt that he worked hard to find a creative way to meet my needs, both in the criteria for the car I wanted to buy and for the financing that I needed to make it work for me. I can't say enough good things about Brian, he is truly wonderful. John helped me with all the paperwork and warranties and financing, and I felt that he also worked hard to give me what I could truly use in a warranty at a really good price. His explanations of all the warranty options were clear and concise. I was impressed by what he was willing to do for me so that I could get the extended warranty that I wanted.

Marlon Lising at Hamilton Imports was GREAT

by from Hamilton, NJ |

I stopped in a few weeks ago to let Marlon know the specific vehicle type I was looking for. Between himself and a colleague, the located an approximate time that my vehicle would be available - about a month and a half later. After only a very brief conversation, Marlon remembered me and the vehicle that I was looking for. He gave me a call when it came in to let me know that I could take it for a test drive. Myself, my wife and two kids went in for the test drive, unannounced. While waiting for Marlon to finish, others checked on us to make sure that we were OK, and even made sure that we knew about heir family friendly waiting room - the Disney channel always helps my 2 yr old to be a little more patient. Why offer this rating? This was the smoothest car buying process I have ever been involved with, after buying a number of used vehicles for myself and family. I am not an easy customer, either - I tend to be demanding. I made the terms that I needed very clear. Marlon and the finance department worked to make it happen - in almost record time. I was in & out in less than 2 hours. I am especially impressed that my registration transferred smoothly and easily, as well as having the accessories installed.. Marlon was everything that I could ask for - he was my point person even AFTER the sale, making sure that all my needs were met. I am looking forward to a very long and positive relationship with Marlon Lising and all of Mazda of Hamilton

May 16, 2013

that was a great review thank you for sending it greatly appreciated...

Great Service!!

by from Hamilton Square, Nj |

Hamilton Mazda offered excellent service. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I will recommend Hamilton Mazda to everyone. I was very satisfied.

Treated Us Like Friends

by from Vineland, NJ |

My husband and I called the evening prior to our visit to see a pre-owned vehicle. Frank (Rocky) had the vehicle ready for us to test drive the following day. My husband and I felt that Frank was very patient with the entire buying process (since we did purchase the vehicle), and he treated us as if he'd known us for years. The other service associates we encountered were just as friendly and patient. A car fax was provided at no extra cost, and was offered to us by the service associates. We were given freedom to look and talk, without any pressure at any time. We feel that we got a great price for our car, and so far so good. The vehicle, although not certified, was treated with the same inspection points as a vehicle that is qualified to be certified. The vehicle was well-maintained and given extra care by the dealership, so much so we were very confident in its quality as a used truck. My husband and I feel confident that we can pick up the phone at any time for any issue with our vehicle and receive the same level of customer service and consideration as we did the day we purchased our vehicle. Frank has contacted us since the purchase, very casually to make sure that we were happy, just like he would a friend.

Wonderful experience!

by from Princeton, NJ |

I just wanted to take a second and let everyone know that Brian Harris was very patient and helpful yesterday. By far, it was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Rest assured, we will be repeat buyers of his. We are proud to be the first 2014 Mazda6 owners from Hamilton Mazda!