Pine Belt Chevy of Lakewood

1088 Ocean Ave, Lakewood, NJ 08701

New 888-949-2832
Used 888-842-8128
Service 888-451-2546

For over 75 years... A GREAT DEAL MORE!

Best Bet

by from Freehols NJ |

Good honest hard working people. I have bought from them before. I dealt with Gregg Fox and found him to be an honest knowledgeable car salesman. I also dealt with Darryl Popper very friendly understanding people. I have to laugh because since the 90's I always would tell people looking for a car "If you go there for a car and don't come home with one, you're doing something wrong". This is a true story and I am a real customer. Thank you Pine Belt!

December 8, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joep@pinebeltcars.com.

Great, timely service

by from Old bridge, nj |

Great experience. Everything was great at pine belt chevy. The car buying process was hassle free, the service was fast and easy, even got a rental. Everyone goes the extra mile for you.

Great Service, Friendly Service Consultant

by from Toms River, nj |

Since it was a major repair as per service consultant, I was worried about unexpected heavy expense. But the Service Manager Bob was very helpful and assured me he will look into and see if those repairs/recalls are covered under warranty or extended warranty.

Excellent Service Experience

by from Point Pleasant, NJ |

My appointment was scheduled for the day after I phoned. I rec'd a call with quote for parts and services the next day, and work was completed soon after my authorization. The shop is spotless and organized, and Mary my service rep is the best. I love Pine Belt Service

Great Service

by from Brick, New Jersey |

They are always so friendly, yet professional and explains in detail the description of the work that is required. cost etc. You always get the work performed in a timely manner.

Service

by from farmingdale, nj |

Always have great ecperience with Pine Belt. Staff is always friendly & helpful. Services done iquickly & not too much wait.

Awesome experience and great people

by from Toms River, NJ |

Things ran a little slow for getting someone to do paperwork but all in all, a great experience. Thanks for everything.

Amazing Experience. Amazing dealer. Amazing day.

by from Aberdeen, NJ |

I went there with my father just to talk about getting a Chevy Colorado and I ended up driving out with a brand new Silverado. From the moment I walked in the door, the place just felt right. Everyone greeted us in a polite and professional manner. We were offered coffee and were set up with a sales person right away. Our salesman was Jayson. He was excellent. He was he one who showed us the Silverado that we ended up driving out with. He was kind and courteous. Not to mention he had no problem deferring some of the sales responsibly it's to a family friend that we didn't even know worked there at our request. That family friend was Ahmed Fayed. Ahmed was great. He really took care of us. He went out of his way to give us exactly what we wanted in terms of price. All in all, I did not expect to be driving a truck out of the dealer that day. I went there just to look and see what was up, but Jayson and Ahmed gave me such a good deal that I could not pass it up. A+++++ experience, dealership, and salesmanship. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone interested in buying a truck.

Great All Around Buying Experience

by from Lakewood, New Jersey |

Garfield James is great to deal with. I feel confident that he got me the best deal. This is my third car from Pine Belt and I will turn here first to shop in the future.

April 25, 2015

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Very happy

by from New Egypt, NJ |

A few months ago, my family and I went into Pine Belt to look at a used Suburban. Our sales person, Ahmed, introduced the idea that the with amount we were willing to put into a used vehicle, we could afford to lease a new Suburban, and at lease end, be able to buy OUR own suburban from the lease for for the amount we were initially intending to spend, or stay in the lease business, and keep driving a safe and dependable new car every 3 years. Ahmed told us he wanted to be "our guy". He was up-front and truthful with us and we plan on using Pine Belt and Ahmed for Chevrolet purchases in the future. We were very happy with our Pine Belt experience!

professional

by from Point Pleasant Beach, NJ |

I purchased a chevy colorado 2015. I exchanged emails a few weeks before hand with Arthur who was very professional and honest throughout the process. My dealer was Anthony who again was to the point and fairly honest. The price I wanted for my 2 trade ins were met, and the price I wanted for the truck was met. A dealer by my house, Lester Glenn, was not even close to the deal I received from Lucas chevy. I would definitely deal with Arthur and Anthony from Lucas again. Thank you