Pine Belt Chevy of Lakewood

1088 Ocean Ave, Lakewood, NJ 08701

New 888-949-2832
Used 888-842-8128
Service 888-451-2546

For over 75 years... A GREAT DEAL MORE!

Excellent experience!

by from Robbinsville, NJ |

I contacted them online, got a call back, and within minutes my car was ready for a test drive. I got to the dealership and it was parked in front. Within 4 hours I left with the car that I wanted and a good deal for my trade-in. They were very accommodating and even helped entertain my 4 yr. old while I went over the paperwork. Great service!

January 30, 2013

BusyMom, Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review for us. My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. We truly believe that through our processes and focus on customer satisfaction that we do things a bit different and a lot better than your average dealership. Feedback like this helps us to continue to emphasize this throughout our organization and is greatly appreciated! If you should ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me at any time at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com. Thanks again and enjoy your new vehicle!

Great service

by from Brick |

Angel was great with helping in leasing a new car! Thank you!

Awesome!!

by from Lakewood, NJ |

10 years ago I purchased a vehicle here and an awful experience. Not the case today, my salesman Angel V. was really nice and very imformative. While I have horrible credit him and his team did everything possible to get me in to a brand new car. Not only a brand new car but the car that I came in with the intent to get!! Even though it's not loaded lol it's still mine!!

April 9, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joep@pinebeltcars.com . Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

Pinebelt Chevrolet

by from Lakewood, NJ |

Customer service was excellent. Salesman Angel was very personable and made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions.

April 9, 2014

My name is Joseph Pagano, Internet Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet. I am certainly glad to read this and I will make sure and share you complements with the team. If you anything in the future please feel free to contact us at joep@pinebeltcars.com . Thanks again and enjoy your new car!

Buying a Malibu from Angel

by from Hoboken, NJ |

Angel was fantastic to work with. He made everything incredibly easy & efficient for us. It was a pleasure working with him and I look forward to buying cars here for a long time. On a side note the playlist in the lobby is pretty awesome.

Excellent Service

by from Howell, NJ |

Pine Belt Chevy helped me find the car I was looking for when other dealers didn't. Great buying experience.

Camaro SS

by from new jersey |

I dealt with Angel , I love my new camaro the service was great.

Awesome Experience!!

by from Point Pleasant NJ |

My husband and I purchased a Tahoe from Angel. From my first meeting with Angel through the whole buying process, he was great. We could not be happier. Pine Belt is great and Angel is the best!

April 1, 2014

garfield helped me out, was great.

by from Jackson, NJ |

Garfield helped me, was great. stayed in the discussed price range. everything went smooth, very clean place. John Sengotta helped with the buying process and kept it in range and fair.

March 24, 2014

That's so great to hear that Garfield was so helpful and made the purchase so easy. I will also let John know your kind words about him. My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet and we appreciate you writing this. If you ever need anything in the future please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

My New Truck

by from Marlboro, NJ 07746 |

I am VERY pleased with the sales person, the finance person and the dealership in general. The facilities are extremly clean and are geared to the customers comfort!

March 24, 2014

That is so great, thanks so much for taking the time to fill out this review. We certainly try our best to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible. My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet and if you need anything at all please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com.

Camaro V6 LS

by from Lakewood, NJ |

Great customer service, willing and able to work with the customer to assure that all parties are happy. Will work with again on future purchases.

March 23, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out this review. My name is Joseph Pagano, E-Commerce Director at Pine Belt Chevrolet and I am so glad everyone was happy and had a great experience. If you need anything at all please feel free to contact me at joseph.pagano@pinebeltcars.com. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.