Circle Dodge

(4.0) 4 Reviews

781 Route 70, Brick, NJ 08723

Long-time Customer

by from Toms River, NJ |

Since 1964 I have bought one vehicle (GM) from another dealer. Cam shaft went at 49,000 mi but they would not make it good because the relatively short warranty time window was closed. My first buy from Circle was a '62 Dodge Dart. They made good on a spare tire two years after I bought it. Since then they have been my source for both new and used vehicles and in every instance the buying process was free of hassles and customer service and maintenance personnel have been excellent. They have always treated me and my family very well.

Changed price last minute

by from New York |

Was ready to buy, got all excited, I do not live close to area (was just visiting) and waited all day for confirmation of deal. I even called my insurance company to let them know I was purchasing car and made sure all finances ready to go to pay cash if needed. End of the day arrives and price jumped one thousand dollars! Salesman said it was a misunderstanding. He had confirmed price two days prior with his manager, or so he claimed. This guy seemed eager to "make a deal" as he kept saying and then cuts me loose. I assume he got a buyer that offered more money. All the smooth talk and promises ended up just wasting a lot of my time and effort. Thanks for nothing Richie! Maybe the name is Circle Dodge for a reason. They just go around in circles and you end up right back where you started.

Excellent buying experience

by from Pine Beach, New Jersey |

I've purchased four vehicles in the past and this was the easiest and least stressful experience ever. I've been searching for a Jeep Liberty for a couple of years and finally knew it was time to purchase one. Circle Dodge had a 2012 Jeep Liberty on line and I liked the car. The price that was on the internet was the price that was negotiated, which is not typical of some other dealerships. Tom was a pleasure to work with, especially with my busy schedule and July 4 during the week. We got the Jeep at a great price, an excellent financing rate, and even have the extended coverage, which were all a bargain. The building may be old, but it was nice dealing with a great dealership, with no hassles, no pressure and being straightfoward. Very refreshing and appreciated. Thanks Tom.

Great Time buying

by from Brick |

The Service there was amazing, they are very helpful, and they tell you the blunt truth from the beginning.