Honda of Toms River

346 Rte 37, Toms River, NJ 08753

New 855-204-9063
Used 877-672-1958
Service 866-256-8761

The Jersey Shore's #1 Honda Dealership!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Toms River, NJ |

I walked into this dealership crying. I did not want to buy a new car, however, I was in a car accident and my previous car was totaled. The first moment I walked in, everyone was kind and friendly. My salesman was Douglas Lazaro, and I did not feel any pressure. He truly wanted to help! (He didn't even mind the tears!). The finance people were also wonderful! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Just aquired a new 2015 Honda Accord V6

by from Toms River, NJ |

Just acquired a New 2015 Accord Sedan V6, got it with the help of DJ Wilson who spent a lot of time and energy to make this happen. He set the technology up so I did not have to read the book. I would recommend DJ to anyone

Great buying experience

by from Asbury Park, NJ |

I recently purchased a car from this dealership and was very impressed with the level of service that I received from my sales person James T. and his manager Jeff Casole. I would definitely refer anyone in the market for a car to this dealership and more so buy my next ones there too.

never been treated so badly

by from manahawkin nj |

Had the worst experience of my life. Salesman wouldnt answer my questions. Tried to make me feel bad for aski g them. Refused to give me ppwk on what is included in certafied pre-owned d checklist. Then had no copy of report once it was done. Pretended not to know what as included in that list. Tried to throw in my face it was my fault another customer walked out on him and he lost a sale. Then after we got manager involved who utimately made a deal with us when we came back next night to pick up car and again asked d for same pwk a different mgr told us they were passing on doing a deal with us. Left without a new car! I was horrified and will make sure I tell everyone I know how badly I was treated. ( this is the short version of the story..If I told you everything they did and said you would scream!)

Honda of Toms River responded to this review

August 11, 2015

At Honda of Toms River it is our mission for all customers to have the Best Car Buying Experience possible. We would rather not sell you the vehicle if you the customer are not happy. The Honda Element that you inquired about was being certified for you, which requires a 182 point check before certification can be placed on the vehicle. This normally requires a few days to accomplish. We had a technician work late to accomplish this in 1 day. The paperwork for the certification was completed but since the technician worked late on the vehicle left the certification paperwork locked in his work area which we were not able to retrieve until the next day. We told the customer that they did not have to take possession of the Honda Element until we retrieved the paperwork the next day and thoroughly reviewed it. At that time the customer felt that this may not be the best situation and at that point the customer mentioned that they were uncomfortable with the deal. There were many questions that were asked on the vehicle which were answered to the best of our ability, unfortunately this Honda Element although being priced several thousand dollars below the market value and being certified, was still not up to the expectations of the customer. At this point we felt that we could not accommodate the customer and in the best interest of both parties we made a mutual decision to not continue the transaction.

by from Manchester, NJ |

Was recommended by a friend to go to Honda of Toms River to lease my Honda CR-V. I was greeted at the door by sales rep Steve Lindstrom. He was very friendly. I explained to him I hadn't purchased a car in 13 years. He was very patient with my questions especially since this was the first time I would be leasing a car. He made the whole experience enjoyable and I left with the CR-V I wanted with the lease I wanted. Would definetly recommend going to Honda of Toms River.

very pleased

by from Manalapan, NJ |

doug lazaro and all we dealt with at Toms River Honda were a pleasure to deal with starting with our first call to downpayment/finance to driving out with our new Pilot -- easygoing, helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy/annoying at all! So glad we made the trip there !

Easy Car Buying Experience

by from Brick New Jersey |

Came to Honda in Toms river and met with A Salesman by the Name of Doug Lazaro. Doug was patient with my questions and took the time to make sure that all of my questions were answered. I am driving a new Honda Civic and I love the car. Thanks Doug

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

I very recently purchased a new Honda CR-V at Honda of Toms River and would like to say that although I dread car shopping, it was a very pleasant experience. I was very pleased with my sales consultant, Bradley Kessel. He answered all my questions and concerns and made the experience quite enjoyable. Thanks Brad! Diane Mulvey

Great Buying Experience

by from Toms River |

Having spent two weeks looking at various cars (makes and models) online, I finally chose to go to Honda of Toms River. I met Mike Vogt, sales associate. He made the buying experience very pleasurable. All of the people and employees that I was involved with during this purchase were friendly, courteous, and helpful. I would return to Honda of Toms River in a heartbeat.