346 Rte 37, Toms River, NJ 08753

New 855-204-9063
Used 877-672-1958
Service 866-256-8761

The Jersey Shore's #1 Honda Dealership!

Great dealership, great personnel

by from Bayville NJ |

Great experience. I first visited the dealership online and made an in-person visit 2 days later. The internet experience was amazingly efficient, and made me want to see for myself asap. Frank Digeronimo greeted me and immediately set my mind at ease - a knowledgeable and supportive sales rep., not at all the"Land Shark" type of car salesman I've met at other agencies over the years. Since I was not certain if I wanted a used or new car, or even which model, Frank very clearly laid out all my options for a sensible choice. I am extremely happy with my 2014 CRV and would recommend Honda of Toms River to anyone.. Thanks, Frank!

July 11, 2014

We are pleased to hear that your internet and in store experiences were so great. Frank is great and we are happy he was so much help to you. Thank you so much for your recommendation, review, and business. Enjoy your new car.

My car buying experience.

by from Shrewsbury TWNSHP NJ |

This was an overall nice experience. The salesmen met my needs in both price and options. I am convinced that I got a great deal. I am extremely delighted with my purchase of a red Accord coupe which I would consider my dream car. I have been eyeing this car for about 2 years and am very glad that I decided to finally pull the trigger.

Outstnding personallity & excellent salesman.

by from Toms River, New Jersey |

Doug Lazaro is an excellent sales person. He was very helpful in all aspects of buying a car. He is very knowledgeable & explained everything to me about the car I bought. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car. He is not your pushy salesman. Has a great personality & is a great .asset to your company.

July 26, 2014

Hello Pauline. We want to thank you for sharing your experience with us. It sounds like Doug took great care of you. We agree, he is a great asset to Honda of Toms River. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We hope to work with you again in the future.

New car purchase from salesman Brad Kessler

by from Barnegat NJ 08005 |

Bradley was very polite ,helpful and I felt comfortable purchasing my new Honda Accord through him. I will certainly refer someone who is looking for a Honda vehicile to see Bradley Kessler Thanks AND good luck Brad

July 16, 2014

We are so happy that Brad was able to help you find your new vehicle. Thank you very much for your positive review.

Bought Car. Great Experience.

by from maple Shade NJ |

Humberto - the sales person and Becky - Finance Person. Both stayed till as late as 10:30 pm to accommodate my last minute change. I would recommend anyone to go at Hamilton Honda. In simple words Great experience.

July 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with this review. We really appreciate the recommendation. We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Great service. Heather was great.

by from Manchester NJ 08759 |

Heather was outstanding in making my wife Lori and myself comfortable buying a car. I would recommend her to my friends.

July 14, 2014

We are so happy to hear that Heather took such great care of you. She is a valuable member of our team. Thank you for the review and recommendation. Enjoy your new vehicle.

John T.

by from Pine Beach, NJ |

I couldn't be more pleased with my recent experience at Honda of Toms River. The salesman was very helpful, well informed about the model I wanted and he truly went the extra mile in making sure that the car was to my liking. I found this salesman, Mike, to be very enthusiastic about Hondas and that is a trait that can be contagious. James was very helpful taking care of all the financial details. I have been going to this dealership for service for another car and I continue to be pleased. The repair department is reliable and always tries to fit in my car for service. All in all, my recent purchase of a new vehicle and the service of another have proven that Honda of Toms River is a good choice for all my Honda needs..

July 14, 2014

Thank you for your review John. We are happy to hear that Mike and James took such great care of you. Thank you for choosing Honda of Toms River. We hope to work with you again in the future for all of your Honda needs.

Honda of Toms River

by from toms river, nj |

They were very helpful. We found the car on cars.com and the dealer had the car there for us, in good condition and a great price. I recommend using cars.com and Honda of Toms River to purchase a used car.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing!

Our Pleasant Experience at Honda of Toms river

by from Toms River, NJ |

On Saturday February 7, 2014 my mother and I were helped by one of your Honda specialists.We have nothing but great things to say about Mr. Doug Lazaro. We had come there because we were looking to have my mom's car switched from being a leased car to being one she would eventually own. Doug was very kind, insightful, and helpful when it came to what we were looking for. His patience and personality are to be commended. We definitely left Honda of Toms River happier than when we came in that day, and are glad to have met Doug. HTR has a very special employee in him!

March 18, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us!

Great car buying experience.

by from Brielle nj |

I had some credit issues but they worked with me to get me in the car I wanted Hats off to mike n Derrick. Great job. Go there to get a Car. Cheapest prices in the area. Went down from brielle Thank you so much for your hard work!!!

March 12, 2014

Thanks for sharing!

Great Experiance

by from Freehold NJ |

Went in to look at a car not sure if I was going to buy Steve the salesman at Honda was understanding listened worked out a fair deal wonderful experience highly recommend.

March 12, 2014

Thanks for the review, Bret!