Gateway Toyota

Used 877-354-2798 Used 877-354-2798
Service 888-779-2054 Service 888-779-2054

Excellent experience!!

by from Wall, NJ |

The entire process from start to finish was seamless and wonderful. Ruben, the sales person was polite and helpful and knowledgeable and we feel we got a very fair deal. He knew all about the car I wanted and took the time to help me program the Bluetooth voice commands. His boss, (I think his name was Joe), was also friendly and helpful. We always dread the financial part and even the financial employee was so helpful and knowledgeable and it was a stress-free experience. I absolutely love the car and would definitely shop there again when I'm in need of a car, and would recommend any of my friends to go there.

Exceptional Sales & Service

by from Monroe NJ |

I went in not knowing exactly what I wanted but my salesman Keith Paul was very patient and understanding he showed me many wonderful vehicles. I ended up getting a per-owned 2013 Toyota Sienna and I just love it. It was a great experience from beginning to end. The finance & service depart were just as great. Everyone is very polite and so very helpful. I would definitely recommend Gateway Toyota in Toms River! Thanks Keith!

Great Sales Person Michael Sweeney

by from Wrightstown N.J. |

Just left Gateway Toyota with my new 2016 4 Runner.Mike was a great sales person.He explained to me everything about the truck.I would recommend him to a friend. Great place to do business.

Great service with a smile

by from Seaside Hts. NJ |

went in for simple oil change at 23K miles I got there early they took me early I had received an e-mail prior to my appointment that "Staci Kravchak" would be my personal contact and she was right there when I arrived as pleasant as could be. Offered coffee and bagels and said it would be about half an hour and she was right! And my truck was washed, something I was looking forward to after the snow storm this last weekend! Very painless

Easy to deal with

by from Lanoka Harbor,NJ |

I am not a fan of shopping for a car but this was a good experience. Dave and Joe were my salesmen and they were both very easy to talk with. They were honest, explained everything and answered all my questions fairly. Never at any time did I feel pressured to make a decision or do anything. I bought a 2006 Avalon. My wife has a lease with another dealer and she will be coming to them when it ends. I had originally looked at a used Subaru at another dealer on Route 37 and that was just awful dealing with them. I would never do business with that company. But I highly recommend Gateway and especially Dave and Joe.

treated fair and honest

by from New Jersey |

Bought a certified used car, the process was fair and we were treated honest. Our dealer Mike was friendly and very thorough explaining the deal.

Great deal in my new car

by from Toms river NJ |

Michael Sweeney gave us great customer service, he was veyr pleasant and I would reccomend him and Gateway Toyota to all of my friends and family.

Excellent Experience

by from Point Pleasant, NJ |

I bought a pre-owned vehicle at Gateway Toyota for my son. My sales rep. Ian went above and beyond to make sure it was the right car for him and took the time to explain all the features. The buying process was quick ad easy. There were no hidden fees or extras. The entire staff was friendly.

Awesome Buying Experience!

by from Toms River, NJ |

I came in on a whim to see about trading in my 07 Camry. Michael Sweeney was extremely informative and attentive to what I was looking for in a vehicle(didn't try to push me on something else when I mentioned where I wanted to be budget wise) I've purchased a number of cars in my life and I typically dread going to a dealership. Michael is what every great car salesman should strive to be: Knowledgeable of the product he is selling, great personality and most of all you feel like you are being treated like a family member. If you are in the market for a new car, go see Mike Sweeney @ Gateway Toyota!

I bought a 2011 Lexus!

by from Jackson NJ |

I bought a beautiful 2011 Lexus from Ian Hanlon at Gateway Toyota in Tomsriver NJ last Wednesday night 12/9/15. Ian gave me a great deal and got my monthly payment down, lower than I had asked. That in itself was wonderful. On top of that I was going to put $5,000 down, but he said my credit score was so good that all I needed was my trade in. For the first time ever I felt great about buying a new car. It was late so I brought the car back to get detailed. They all were very helpful at Toyota and I am a very happy customer.