Gateway Toyota

Used 877-354-2798
Service 888-779-2054

Best place to get a GREAT DEAL

by from North Jersey |

I wanted to buy the world class TUNDRA and was having problems with most dealers having limited INVENTORY. NOT AT GATEWAT TOYOTA!!! They must have 100+ trucks (tacoma & tundra's) avilable behind their New "state of the art facility" New showroom and service facility and a "can do attitude" The salesman thanked me for stopping in even though I told him that this was my 1st day out. No pressure, easy to negotiate with and a fair trade in, was all i wanted and I would recomend this place to all looking for new Toyota's and used cars as they had tons on the lot... I will do business again as my 16yr old daughter, will soon need reliable tranportation.

They lied

by from Williamstown, nj |

THEY WILL LIE TO GET YOU IN THE DOOR! I called the day before set up an appointment to see a prius and when I show up they say they don't have it so I walk out. I went back in to talk to my salesperson to make sure they don't have it, because it was an hour drive, and then he changes his mind and says he does have it but it's not for sale because it's a loaner car, but he would call me to let me know when it is for sale. So that's fine I'm happy. He calls me, and let's me know that it won't be for sale for six months! So ok fine. I go back on cars.com and turns out he lied they just had the price wrong. If they had just said that instead of wasting four hours of my time I would not have given them a review. In summary IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT IS! - definitely with these ppl

TRY TO TAKE ADV. OF WOMEN.STAY AWAY FROM GATEWAY

by from toms river ,nj |

we went here 1st to test drive the venza limited,she loved it. she went back to get some numbers and they told her "you will never get a venza limited walkout price under 40k" and sign now for 36500 for this not loaded xle . she told then she is not doing anything without her bf.. they said "he's not your husband" and kept pressuring her to sign,being very pushy,so she walked out. and guess what ? R & H Toyota in balt.Maryland sold us a fully LOADED LIMITED VENZA FOR 37,500.. haha you guys were WRONG, now we know why you didn't want her to talk to her boyfriend, and she has told all her friends how you treat women. STAY AWAY FROM GATEWAY, especially if your a women, call me ill go with you. haha

Got a great deal from Jim Dennis

by from Toms River, NJ |

Jim Dennis helped get the 4WD car I needed for the winter. Cudos to Jim & the staff at Gateway!

Great Experience

by from Eatontown,NJ |

I bought a new Camry from Gateway and had a great experience with the entire staff. There was no pressure like at other dealers and they listened to what I wanted and I was able to get the price I wanted that other dealers wouldn't touch. The sales rep even followed up with me the next day to see how I was doing with the car and to see if I had any questions or problems operating all the features on the car. Would definitely buy here again!

No Pic's sent as requested!

by from New Paltz NY |

Never rec'd pic's I requested. Lost the chance to purchase vehicle

Bad taste

by from Normandy Beach, NJ |

I stopped by this local dealer as was greeted by Jack. He was pleasant, kind and well spoken. He showed me some cars and I test drove as well. It was going great up until I asked for some prices to think over and compare. I was like I had just told him horrible news, his demeanor had changed and it was like I was a nuisance, a bother. I've been I realty for 27 years, and I've never treated anyone like this. His manager was even worse. He told me that the brands my husband and I had been looking at are "junk". Why would you ever say that? They spoke down about other dealers and the people who worked there. I was told to bring my husband back so they can inform him as to the why we should deal with them. Guess what guys, I drove across the street and saw your former employee and bought my new, beautiful Sonata. Thanks Pat at Hyundai! Thanks for making it easy!

Ripped OFF!

by from Barnegat , NJ |

Service dept. stinks , salesperson never gets back to you after they sell you the car , dont even think about getting a call back from a manager . Iwould never buy another car from this dealer . Stay away !!!!!!!!!!

Service Department

by from Toms River, NJ |

This is one of the few times I called and very dissappointed with the service department staff. I am ready to buy another vehicle but because of the service department rudeness I don't want to buy my car from them anymore. They are not helpfull at all and they don't do a good job fixing anything even oil change is a problem....Use to be very dependable place. It is shame, this is how business go down. Remember the saying, customer comes first. You need the customer, customer can go many different places.......

Worst service around

by from Toms river nj |

This is the most unorganized service department I have evert dealt with. I would never trust them with my car. They do not know what they are doing and are flat out rude. I have had 2 appointments now cancelled the same day as the actual appointment although they still called me the day before to confirm it. I have missed 2 days of work now for no reason and although I have provided them with a new number to reach me they still continue to call my fathers number that is on file. I will drive 2 hours to any other Toyota than for this place to work on my car.

Just go buy from Lester Glenn Hyundai

by from Toms River, NJ |

This place is horrible and treats women like second rate citizens