Gateway Toyota

Used 877-354-2798 Used877-354-2798
Service 888-779-2054 Service 888-779-2054

Excellent experience!!

by from Wall, NJ |

The entire process from start to finish was seamless and wonderful. Ruben, the sales person was polite and helpful and knowledgeable and we feel we got a very fair deal. He knew all about the car I wanted and took the time to help me program the Bluetooth voice commands. His boss, (I think his name was Joe), was also friendly and helpful. We always dread the financial part and even the financial employee was so helpful and knowledgeable and it was a stress-free experience. I absolutely love the car and would definitely shop there again when I'm in need of a car, and would recommend any of my friends to go there.

Great customer service and repair

by from Toms River, NJ |

I purchased my second vehicle from Gateway Toyota, and was very pleased with the customer service. Mike Sweeney was the representative who helped me- he sat down with me and explained in detail what to expect out of my certified preowned car & what every part of the agreement meant. I recently was back to have a minor repair taken care of, and was given excellent service by Jay Rogers, the service manager. I highly recommend this team of professionals.

Awesome Experience

by from Toms River NJ |

Today I came out of Toyota Gateway very happy and pleased. I got to test drive the vehicle I wanted and drove home with it in a few hours. From the selection process, Michael Sweeney, helped me find the right vehicle for my needs. I husband and I came a few minutes before closing last Saturday but was still entertained but I never felt obliged to buy right away unlike the experience I had with other dealership. I was not pressured to buy a vehicle i didn't want. When we came in today monday to test drive it, all questions my husband and I had were answered by Michael. Ruben the finance manager, was very helpful and explained thoroughly the financing options. All in all it was an awesome experience and would recommend this dealership.

Fair, honest and sympathetic in service

by from Mantoloking,nj |

I went into Gateway after my daughter had lost her smart key. Dealt with the parts department and service department. They were helpful, sympathetic and solved the problem efficiently. I had not even bought in the area. VERY nice people. Dealt with Shawn in parts and Lazlo in service. Feel comfortable there. These departments are trustworthy and helpful. WELL DONE and thanks

purchased New Toyota today.

by from Toms River NJ |

Purchased a new Toyota car today. Salesman was Michael Sweeney. He was very professional and took time to explain. He was not pushy and made us feel comfortable. IT WAS VERY HARD FOR ME TO LET GO OF MY TOYOTA 4 Runner but after talking to Michael I realized it was the best thing to do. I THINK IF IT WASN'T FOR THE KIND AND CARING salesman Michael I would of left . I KNOW I WILL BE HAPPY WITH MY NEW RAG 4 . ON A SCALE FROM 0 to 10 my husband and I give him a 20. THANK YOU TOYOTA AND THANK YOU MICHAEL. MARY AND SAM MONTEBELLO. IN FACT 20 is not high enough.

horrible loyalty

by from toms river |

We made a deal with them verbally over a car shook hands but couldn't pick it up for another two days. They went and sold the car within those two days and said oh well to us. I will never buy a car from here and neither should you. Never know when they might turn on you next.

Great top experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

We come in for Highlander. Our sales guy Keith was great. He show us different Highlander. We liked XLE the best and discuss price. His manager we think he is Gren, help us and we agree on price. We are so happy we send our friends in to buy a Highlander from Keith and Gayeway Toyota.

Bought car from Gareway (Keith)

by from Toms River, NJ |

I came in to have my Tacoma serviced. I found out the repairs were going to cost $4000. I knew that Keith Paul worked here in sales so I decided to speak to him about a new Tacoma. The new Tacoma would not fall within my budget so Keith suggested one that was a-year-old. He was able to make the deal work all in the stress free environment. I highly recommend Gateway Toyota and more specifically Keith if you are looking for a new car.

Gateway Rocks !!!

by from Toms River NJ |

Gateway toyota is a great place to buy a car we had a awsome time with Ian he took the time to show us a few cars untill we found the perfect one. If you need a car go see Ian at gateway toyota

Amazing Experience!!!

by from Freehold, NJ |

We were in desperate need of a car with a very limited budget due to an automobile accident. Showed up at Gateway Toyota where we dealt with Mike Sweeney. Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with. (If I could post a rating above 5 stars, I would.) He listened to our story, assessed our requirements with us, and then readily took up the challenge of helping us to find a vehicle that met our needs. He stayed late, well beyond closing time of the dealership, since all car dealerships would have been closed the next day, and went above and beyond to help us drive off the lot with a new vehicle tonight. Thank you very much, Mike!!! All of your efforts are greatly appreciated!!!