Clinton Honda Certified Used Car Center

1464 New Jersey 31, Annandale, NJ 08801

New 888-537-3361 New888-537-3361
Used 877-591-7279 Used877-591-7279
Service 888-869-5179 Service 888-869-5179

Always a Large selection of certified preowned cars at our superstore!!!

Long Distance Purchase

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I am located in Salt Lake City and purchased a unique, low mileage used Subaru sight unseen from Stephen Romain at Clinton Honda. I was very nervous going into the transaction but found almost all of the reviews on this dealership to be very high and their behavior confirmed this. They gave me every accommodation to have the car checked out by a local mechanic and they even drove the car to the mechanic. All facts that they advertised about the car were exactly as advertised. Stephen even assisted with transporting the car back to Salt Lake City. Stephen and the dealership gave me excellent service and were very honest and I would definitely purchase another car from them again.

Excellent service, quality and price

by from Branchburg, NJ |

We just purchased a 2012 Honda Pilot at this dealership for below book value. Its in almost excellent condition (a couple of minor scratches). Dan Wolf and his associates were wonderful in every aspect of the transaction. We test drove the car for as long as we needed, took time to think it over, and in one afternoon walked out with a new car. There was no pressure, no pushiness, just straight-forward, professional service. We are very happy with the purchase. We highly recommend buying a used car at this dealership!

I bought 2 cars in this dealership

by from Hackettstown, NJ |

I bought 2 cars in Clinton Honda (both used - Accord and Civic), second car just two month ago.It was perfect experience Not a single complain. Sales rep Mr. Wolf found me car perfectly matching my specification and in amazingly short time. Accord served me well 11 years with most maintenance done in Clinton Honda - also no complains there, only prices are a little too high, but you get what you pay for. Civic so far looks like a good bargain, and I plan to maintain it also in Clinton Honda. After many years I still trust this dealership.

POOR!!!

by from allentown,pa |

went to the dealer and our sales man never showed up. someone else had to help us. found the car we want told them to look it over and called back later and they said they sold it to someone else... NEVER GO HERE

The price is right

by from Rockland NY |

After almost purchasing an 06 jeep wrangler for 21,900 i did a quick search and located a 2010 jeep wrangler islander with 15k miles going for 2 thousand less then the 06! with 10 k less miles. thinking it was too good to be true I called and spoke to todd. He held the vehicle for 100 dollars and I went the next day. He was a very busy man and for a very good reason. The prices and quality of the used automobiles are AWESOME! I drove away with a full tank of fuel and an APR less then what I was paying on my trade in. I will encourage my family and friends to check them out when purchasing a new or used vehicle. Great job!