Bridgewater Acura

1231 US Highway 22, Bridgewater, NJ 08807

New 888-647-8633
Used 888-284-7480
Service 888-637-5396

Customer Satisfaction - Before, During, and After the sale!!!

Low Mileage Used Car

by from McLean, Virginia |

Was looking for a low mileage VW R32 which Bridgewater Acura had. After speaking with Christina and receiving information on the vehicle, I was relatively confident it was worth a 3+ hour drive from my home to see and drive the car. Adam followed up and met me for a test drive. Ended up making the purchase and both Christina and Adam were professional, forthcoming with information, and very helpful with some special requests I made of them in regard to my "long distance" purchase. Good experience overall.

My experience

by from Somerset, NJ |

It was easyworking with Sam today. I came into car shop, but I found a beautiful car and Sam made it all work out for me to take home the same day!!! I'm so pleased that I came here again! I bought my first acura here, too.

Not so good of a dealer

by from Monroe nj |

Went to look at a car ended up buying it the financed a price way higer then we had spoke about, didn't notice it till the day after on the paper then after we callEd to resolve it the gave a excuse therefore making us to make a higher paymment per month, let alone when we got the car the cleaning was acceptable.. They didn't even fill up the gas

Bridgewater Acura responded to this review

May 4, 2015

HI Matt- I would like the opportunity to speak with you further about your purchase experience with Bridgewater Acura. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service before, during and after the sale, and I'd like to gather more information on this matter. Please contact me directly at 908-704-0300 x141. Best Regards, Christina Hecht Customer Relations Manager 908-704-0300 x141 christinah@bridgewateracura.com

Great and very helpful dealer

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

Great dealer. They answered all our questions and helped us every way possible.

Found a rare find of '12 Boss 302

by from Ewing NJ |

I had a very pleasant experience shopping for a used car that I found on the internet. The internet sales associate returned my call and was vey polite and helpful, not pushy. She had a sales manager also follow up on my call and he made me feel comfortable enough to make the 1-hour drive up to appraise my trade-in. I did not feel pressured and was able to come to terms with my trade-in and drove away with a 2012 Boss 302 Mustang.

great service

by from union nj |

my experience at bridgwater acura was very pleasent and fruitful. Sam, the sales consultant was very paitent, knowlegable, friendly, and helpful in my car finding processs. He was so heplful I bought the car the same day i came in!! Thank You for the expereice...

Unique Used Car

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My initial contact with the dealership was ok. However, after receiving multiple calls from a salesman that was obnoxious because I was late for my appointment. Normally, I would not have continued with the process but I was interested in the car not the dealership. Upon arrival, the salesman I was matched up with was different than the person I spoke to on the phone. The "new" salesman was nice and professional and the sales manager made the deal go through.

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE IN BUYING MY VERY FIRST ACURA

by from Williamstown, NJ |

I bought my very first Acura TLX at Bridgewater Acura. The facility was clean, the staff was friendly and my salesman DOMINICK was amazing. I received an unbelievable deal and even more importantly never felt rushed in the whole process. Dominick was extremely knowledgeable about the car and took a great deal of time showing me everything it had to offer. I was 100% satisfied in this dealership and the treatment I received. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to buy.

Bll Vance Acura

by from Rocky Hill NJ |

Helpful staff and beautiful facilities. Worked hard to get me the best deal.

GREAT SERVICE!! WOULD DEFINITELY VISIT SAM AGAIN!

by from QUAKERTOWN, PA |

PURCHASED AN '07 CORVETTE...CAN'T WAIT TO ENJOY THIS VEHICLE! GREAT SERVICE!!

Great Experience!

by from New Jersey |

I was on the market for a CPO Acura TSX. Met Rick at Bridgewater Acura and had the pleasure of working with him. He was very helpful and informative and helped me find the car I wanted. I walked out very happy with the car and overall experience! Would definitely do business at this dealership again!