Bridgewater Acura

1231 US Highway 22, Bridgewater, NJ 08807

New 888-647-8633
Used 888-284-7480
Service 888-637-5396

Customer Satisfaction - Before, During, and After the sale!!!

Sales Staff is great, Service, not so much.

by from Piscataway, NJ |

I recently purchased a used car from Bridgewater Acura. The sales staff and buying process was very good. After I got the car home I was going through the car to familiarize myself and realized the car had wheel locks but there was no key included. I called the dealership to see if they had it and they didn't. The told me to bring the car into the service dept where they have a master set and will be able to take care of it. The master set they had didn't fit and I had to re-schedule for another day. On the day of the second appointment, the tech that needed to do the work didn't show up. I received no call to let me know this. I scheduled a 3rd appointment where I left the car overnight and the next day. I got a call stating they could not fix the car and I had to find another dealer to repair it. At this point I still haven't had it repaired as I need to make an appointment with another dealer and they don't have anything open for a few weeks. Overall, I'm very disappointed in how this was handled. There were 2 of these cars on the lot and if I had known this one would be such an issue I would've bought the other one. If you're buying a used car from here be sure to go through it thoroughly and don't bother with any extended service plans as the dealership is unable to deal with non-Acura issues.

Bridgewater Acura responded to this review

April 6, 2014

Jim - first and foremost, we'd like to thank you for the opportunity to work with you on the purchase of your VW GTI. Although we are an Acura Dealership, #1 in NJ and #3 in the Country - we specialize in Sport Compacts...and because we do, our Dealership's Service Department/Used Car Dept is prepared to have other Manufacturer Master Key for Wheel Locks. For safety inspections, service and maintenance of Non-Acura Vehicle - we do have raport with our Fellow Local Dealerships - to help maintain our Inventory. We offer sincere apologies - for your inconvenience with the Wheellocks. We had found out later in time - during your service visit to us, that the GTI had "AFTERMARKET - non OEM Wheellocks. Considering customers may not always trade out of a vehicle providing the next party with everything - keys, owners manuals, wheellock keys, etc...im sure it wasn't a pleasant experience having to come to our Service Department only to find out we were not able to be of further assistance. If we could go back and do this all over again, we the Dealership should have taken the GTI to VW, and had the wheellocks removed or replaced. So again, our apologies. However, to make things right, our efforts were to reimburse you for the incurred costs = that we did also double = for your time and inconvenience. The only issue that we had was for a removable aftermarket piece - no other issues with the car, cosmetic or mechanical. We believe in customer service before, during and after the sale, so please let us know if there is anything else that you would like us to address. Please do not hesitate to contact us - 908-704-0300 ext 154 - Business Development Manager - Tina Stanislawczyk

The Acura experience

by from Belleville, New Jersey |

I serviced quickly, got exactly what I wanted, and done under two hours.

Repeat business says it all

by from Basking Ridge |

This is a great dealership. From the buying process, repair service, snack bar and the facility it's awesome. I just bought my 3rd MDX today and I had to write a review. Dan Lasco, AJ and Gene are all class acts and make buying a car not just stress free but really enjoyable.

Incredible!

by from Philadelphia PA |

Amazing customer service as soon as i walked in. Free refreshments, extremely nice people, gorgeous show room. They even handled my total loss paperwork from my previous car. Excellent dealer unlike no other I have ever been to. Tons of cars to choose from. They have it all from american muscle to import tuner to daily driver. Amazing facility. Definitely recommend checking the place out.

Very nice, everything appears to be going well

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

Very nice, everything appears to be going well during this final step of closing the deal.

the best car buying process that I've ever had

by from Middletown, NJ |

This was the best car buying process that I've ever had. Rick Verso was very very good to us and I would recommend buying from him and the whole Bridgewater Acura Team.

a wonderful car buying expericne

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

Samir was able to provide us a wonderful car buying expericne.

I will highly recommend

by from Parlin, NJ |

John Neals was outstanding in my dealing with him today in purchasing my new Acura. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. I will highly recommend him to friends and family.

Will definitely be back

by from Scotch Plains, NJ |

Another excellent experience at Bill Vince Bridgewater Acura. Dealt with Sam G. (Sales) and Joe the sales manager and they couldn't be more pleasant and respectful. I got the deal I wanted. Will definitely be back.

Straight forward negotiation. Very fast processing

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

Straight forward negotiation. Very fast processing.