Bridgewater Acura

1231 US Highway 22, Bridgewater, NJ 08807

New 888-647-8633 New888-647-8633
Used 888-284-7480 Used888-284-7480
Service 888-637-5396 Service 888-637-5396

Customer Satisfaction - Before, During, and After the sale!!!

Great car buying experience @ Bridgewater Acura NJ

by from Edison, NJ |

Thank you to Mike Dibenedetto and the staff at Bridgewater Acura for making the purchase of our 2013 certified pre-owned Acura RDX one of the best car buying experiences that we've had. We were greeted as soon as we walked in the door, the staff was very courteous, and they worked with us with financing. We test drove and ended up buying a vehicle right off the showroom floor (that was a first for us) that we thought was brand new. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy an Acura. Thanks again, Mike. Ron and Claudia

Bridgewater Acura responded to this review

November 26, 2015

Ron and Claudia, thank you for taking a moment to share your car buying experience with us. We certainly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and EARN your business - considering you have so many choices to shop for a car now-a-days. On behalf of Mike Dibenedetto and the Bridgewater Acura Staff, HAPPY HOLIDAYS and all the best with your New 2013 Acura Certified RDX. Drive it in good health and safety. Michael Lasko - General Sales Manager 908-704-0300 ext 118

Best leasing experience.

by from Ringoes, NJ |

I was very impressed with the pressure free atmosphere and felt very comfortable with the lease agreement for my RDX. Sam was very polite, professional and understanding of my needs, concerns and time frame. He was down to earth and easy to communicate with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an Acura. A big thank you to Sam as it was a pleasure working with him. Joe, the manager I dealt with, was equally professional and courteous. He helped answer any further questions and expedite the whole lease experience. The transition to the finance department was seamless and smooth, as well. Eddie was very pleasant to work with, and again, did not pressure us into any extras we were not interested in. Overall, the service and courtesy of the dealership was excellent!!!

Excellent and friendly customer service!

by from Ringoes, NJ |

I was very impressed with the pressure free atmosphere and felt very comfortable with the lease agreement for my RDX. Sam was very polite, professional and understanding of my needs, concerns and time frame. He was down to earth and easy to communicate with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an Acura. Joe, the manager I dealt with, was equally professional and courteous. He helped answer any further questions and expedite the whole lease experience. The transition to the finance department was seamless and smooth, as well. Eddie was very pleasant to work with, and again, did not pressure us into any extras we were not interested.

Excellent experience

by from Hackettstown, NJ |

I would like say thank you to both Sam and Joe for going above and beyond in helping me purchase my new Acura RDX today. Sam stepped in today when the first salesman didn't seem to work out too well and Sam saved the day. He made the deal happen after a long process and I know it wasn't easy. He was patient and courteous and wonderful to work with. When he introduced us to Joe G it all came together. Joe was great, worked the numbers with us and in the end the deal was sealed. Sam and Joe are both tremendous assets to the organization! Thank you both!! Cheryl

Great salesman

by from Bridgewater, New Jersey |

They took the time to negotiate an affordable deal that fit my needs. If you need to speak to anyone, I recommend speaking with Murad. Murad is a really easy going guy with great interpersonal skills. I'm really satisfied with the car I bought; the people are Bridgewater Acura know to treat customers with respect.

A car for a 17 year old

by from Mountainside, NJ |

We scheduled an appointment for a specific car we found online, the Mazda3Speed. The price was pretty much on the spot, but of course we were hoping to save anything we could because we bought it outright. My 17 year old brother wanted a fast car and nothing was going to stop him. We took the car out for a test drive and it was so clean, you could tell how well the dealer takes care of each of the cars that comes into their lot. The experience was pleasant and the only pressure came from my little brother pestering my mother to buy the car. He really wanted a Subaru WRX, which the dealer had some in stock, but our consultant, David Klein, agreed that was an unnecessary and more expensive purchase. He was empathetic with all of our needs, gave us time to talk with one another when were were disputing, and as honest as he could be throughout the whole process. He made it possible to take the car home that day and that was a big deal for my brother.

Great Experience!!!

by from Somerset, NJ |

From the moment I walked in, I felt comfortable. Nobody rushed to grab my attention and push me to buy a car. My sales associate, David Klein, and Manager, Joe Giaconia, were both phenomenal! They were friendly, knowledgeable, and personable. I highly recommend this dealership and these guys! I even enjoyed the apple juice! Thank you!

Buying the driver's car i've been looking for

by from Sayreville, NJ |

I went to check out a 2013 Scion FR-S I saw for sale. When I finally was ready to buy, it was sold but the best news was that there was one with the mileage being so close to the original and still came with navi. The best part is it was a 2014 too (more warranty time left!). The most important part of the buying process was talking numbers and getting a great deal. Not only did staff members (Kaz, Edward Simo, Eddie, and Peter) help me buy a car but they also weren't pushy at all. They were nothing but supportive in meeting my needs to get the car I wanted while also making it affordable for me. Check the team out at Bridgewater Acura! They really know how to make the buying experience very memorable. I'd definitely would buy another car from here in the future and I highly recommend people to come here. They truly made this first time buyer experience one to remember.

Courteous, Professional and Friendly

by from Spring City, PA |

We are pleased with our experience at Bridgewater Acura. We drove 2 hours to find our car there and everyone was friendly and professional. David Klein is friendly down to earth and knows his job and is familiar with the cars he sells. Thank you Bridgewater Acura.

First dealer car

by from Springfieldgradens ny |

Great place i would go back and recommend friends and family hope They remain great