Autosport Honda

1201 Route 22 W, Bridgewater, NJ 08807

New 877-829-5162
Used 888-821-6734
Service 888-303-6805

Autosport Honda: Customer first, foremost, always.

NOT recommended

by from Central, NJ |

We had 2 issues at Autosport Honda on 7/5/14. First was just slimy, the second was just plain wrong. After test driving two other cars Saturday 7/5, we decided to look at the 2014 CRV. The receptionist set us up with Brian. First, we test drove and worked a deal on one car, when we're doing the final paperwork, the finance guy gets out a copy of the window sticker and it's for a DIFFERENT car with a LOWER sticker price, pretty slimy. When I threatened to take back my deposit check and walk, they did make it right and lower the price by the difference of the window sticker. If you use Autosport, I recommend staying away from Brian, we did buy our previous car there and had a good experience. Secondly, they let us drive off the lot UNINSURED. That's right, UNINSURED. We were buying the car in late afternoon on Saturday 7/5, we were prepared to come back Monday morning and finalize the deal. We got the " we need it off the lot today for that price" spiel. Problem is, our insurance company was closed. We were told by Brian, "since you're trading in a car, the coverage carries over, the car is covered." I asked him to put that in writing, he said NO, asked if Autosport would cover the car if my ins did not, again NO. but repeated the "since you're trading in a car, the coverage carries over, the car is covered." multiple times. Attempted to add the car online, we got a transaction pending web page. So I call this morning, 7/7 speak to an insurance rep. At end of call she says, "The car is covered as of this call". I ask about the above statement, she says NO, it wasn't covered, "I don't know why dealers tell people that." Thank God we didn't hurt someone or total an UN INSURED car. Thanks Brian. Make sure You know you're Insured, if you are not sure, or uncomfortable, walk away.

Was Definitely Worth The Trip From Staten Island.

by from Staten Island, New York |

After shopping around to other Honda dealers, we decided to take a ride from Staten Island to Autosport Honda in Bridgewater N.J, and luckily for us Sean Turner ask us "can I help you with anything". He was extremely knowledgeable, and a very likable sales and leasing consultant. We have leased Honda's for the last 15 years, and have never dealt with someone who's disposition was as pleasant as Sean's. He satisfied our every need, and nothing we asked for ruffled his feathers. We found that they beat everyone's price for what we were looking for. During the process of the lease, Jane the manager of the dealership came over to us and introduced herself, she couldn't have been nicer to us either. I must say that even the associated in the finance department was extremely nice to us. We received a phone call from Sean the next day to make sure we were satisfied with our experience at Autosport, and to see if we had any questions that needed to be answered...... So as you can see, we will no longer have to "Shop Around" for our next Honda....We know EXACTLY WHERE TO GO, and who to ask for.....THANK YOU SEAN...

July 1, 2014

John and Lynn it is especially pleasing to us that we sell a vehicle and make friends. We are delighted that the process went smoothly and you are enjoying your vehicle. Thank you

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Manalapan, NJ |

Hassle-Free Buying Experienced with very knowledgeable employees! Definitely Recommend to your family and friends! You won't regret it! Thank you AutoSport for making the car buying process so fast and easy!

June 22, 2014

Thank you very much for the positive review. Our motto of customer first is not just an advertising slogan. We strive very hard for complete customer satisfaction. We are happy we have exceeded your expectations.

Definitely Buy Your Car Here!!!

by from Freehold, NJ |

I bought my Honda Odyssey Touring Elite at AutoSport Honda, and I can't recommend them enough! I recently went to Honda of Freehold because it's less than 10 minutes away from my house. On Saturday, I was there for 5 1/2 hours! Within that time, I spent most of it just sitting and twiddling my thumbs. My salesperson had no idea what he was doing, and knew nothing about the vehicle. I knew exactly what I wanted, what color, and what features I wanted. We knew that the Touring Elite was the vehicle we would be driving home after less than an hour, including what accessories we wanted. I had to look up the options on my phone after asking the salesperson, manager, secretary, and basically everyone that I saw for that list multiple times. Needless to say, I never received the list, and I certainly had plenty of time to pull it up on my phone, but it was totally unacceptable. I expected to drive my new van home that day, and I had no chance of that! I made an appointment for 9:30 that Monday morning, to sign the paperwork and drive it home. At 11:30, with no progress being made, I called AutoSport and checked to see if they had it in stock. Luckily they had it in stock, so I drove the hour to get there, bought my minivan, signed all of my paperwork, including adding the accessories that I wanted, drove the hour to get home, and was home by 4:00, with stopping for lunch! I received a phone call at 5:30PM (after being home for an hour and a half) from Honda of Freehold, to say that the car was finally ready to be signed for and driven home. I told them to keep their minivan, and that I bought my car and drove it home from Bridgewater in the time that I was waiting for them. I also stated that I had already wasted 7 1/2 hours of my time, and if I had waited like they suggested, it would have been 14 hours wasted to drive home in a minivan that was in stock, and only needed to be cleaned and prepped, and have the paperwork signed. As for Autosport, I can't tell you how wonderful and fast they were able to have me driving home in my new minivan! Kerry and Jean were absolutely amazing with how fast the process was, and showing me all of the features of my new minivan! Unlike when I was at HOF, where the salesman and manager had no idea what the features were, and even remarked how cool some of the features that I showed them were. Nobody there could even explain the differences between the different models. Kerry and Jean went through everything with me, and all of the employees knew the vehicles inside and out! Everyone was amazing, and they blew away ever other dealership that I've ever bought a car from before! AutoSport was a lifesaver and I can't complement them or recommend them enough to anyone that is interested in buying a Honda! Don't waste your time like I did - just go straight to AutoSport Honda!!!

June 22, 2014

Mission Accomplished! Thank you for your business and the raving review. While we are humbled by the comparisions you make, no one should leave our dealership without the most delightful buying experience.

Louis from Somerset County

by from Somerset NJ |

Wow! Autosport Honda gave me the most delightful auto experience yet. I have purchased 13 vehicles in my lifetime and never been wowed before. My salesperson Brian C greeted me with a smile and listened to what I was looking for. After about 20 mins of Brian asking me questions he said we have exactly what you are looking for. My original intention was to purchase an inexpensive used car(which they are loaded with). But Bran brought a 2012 Honda EXL to the door for me. At first I didn't think I could afford such a nice vehicle. But Brian showed me the certified program, and now I'm driving a much nicer and newer vehicle that I never knew I could purchase. After going over the financial terms with Kerry< Brian showed me how everything worked and even had my radio stations preprogrammed. What attention to detail. I have since had 4 friends purchase or lease from Brian. For the best service and even better deals go see Brian C at Autosport Honda in Bridgewater.

June 23, 2014

Thank you Louis. We work hard for your satisfaction.

Great place to buy a car

by from New Jersey |

Everyone I worked with at Honda Autosport was very nice and knowledgeable. They made the car buying process easy and worry free. I will for sure be going back there for my next car!

June 22, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We hope you have many miles of carefree driving.

state of art facility

by from bridgewater nj |

Had a hassle free experience. Great price, no pressure. Dealt with Terry.

June 22, 2014

Thank you for choosing Autosport Honda.

5 visits 0 cars

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

I've been to this dealer on 5 different occasions over the years to buy a car - ready to sign today. I walked away disgusted and perplexed each time. I don't know how they stay in business. The last time, I could not even get the guy on the phone. I called several time, twice on my way to another dealer. I bought the car that day from another dealer who was at least friendly through the sale. How hard is that? Funny thing is too that I walked the lot a week later and they had the same car I bought in stock sitting there. I guess their motto is, "If you don't buy it, someone else will!"

June 23, 2014

We apologize for your less than enjoyable experience at our dealership. Your experience is by no means the way we choose to do business, especially on 5 different occasions. We train our personnel daily on the virtues of customer satisfaction. We would like to extend an invitation to regain your confidence in our dealership, please call our General Sales Manager,David, to discuss the details. He can be reached at 888 8925 0930 daily, except Wednesday.

Very Satisfied with my Honda Accord

by from Bedminster, NJ |

I purchased the 2014 Honda Accord from Maegan Ross. Maegan was very knowledgable and friendly. I appreciated the follow-up phone call I received from her to see if I had any questions, etc. The dealership is very modern and nice. The only negative was that it took three weeks for my car to come in, but besides that, I am very happy and enjoying my new car!

June 23, 2014

Tricia, we appreciate your business. Unfortunately, when dealing with an incoming unit we do sometimes encounter delays. We hope that you were not promised the vehicle would be delivered sooner than it was. We hope you are continuing to enjoy the vehicle.

Read online reviews before you buy.

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

I bought a Honda civic from this dealer without reading these review. When I bought the car I bought GAP insurance along with it. I was told that I could cancel the insurance anytime and get a prorated refund. 5 months after I bought the car I cancelled the GAP insurance by calling the GAP people directly and they cancelled it promptly and mailed the check to Autosport. Its 3 months now and I have not received any refunds or credit on my lenders account. I have been trying to contact them for 2 months now and they keep transferring me from one person to another. My refund amount is little over $600. Its hard to believe that a dealership this big cannot be honest about $600.