Muller Toyota

2019 State Route 31, Clinton, NJ 08809

New 866-310-2421
Used 866-595-9805
Service 877-244-5189

Top Toyota Certified Dealer in New Jersey offering 3 day Satisfaction Guaranteed Exchange Program.

Muller Toyota in Clinton, New Jersey

by from Union, New Jersey |

The service is outstanding. The waiting room is enjoyable as well. Service staff is honest and thorough, especially Tony, the veteran of the service team. I have been receiving regular maintenance and service there for 11 years (on the same vehicle). I highly recommend Muller Toyota's service department.

Great service

by from Glen Gardner, NJ |

Great experience overall. Salesman was ver friendly when I purchased my vehicle!

October 31, 2014

Glad to hear it, Elinor! Thank you for choosing Muller Toyota to purchase your new vehicle! If there are any questions that come up, don't hesitate to give us a call!

by from Great Meadows, NJ |

Bought my car here 10 years ago and have been coming here every year since then! Great service program you can't find at other dealerships!

October 31, 2014

We greatly appreciate your loyalty to Muller Toyota, John! Thank you for choosing to service your vehicle at our dealership. We look forward to working with you at your next appointment!

by from Hackettown, NJ |

Great dealerships! Great service and sells experience! Never have any issues!

October 31, 2014

That's what we strive for here at Muller Toyota! Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can assist with in the future!

by from Califon, NJ |

Fast, thorough, straight forward and honest! Overall great experience everytime!

October 31, 2014

We appreciate your feedback, Lauren! We strive to provide a great experience to each of our customers at every visit. If we can help in the future, don't hesitate to let us know!

by from Basking Ridge,NJ |

Nice people service is top notch! Always a good experience.

October 31, 2014

We're pleased to hear that, Brian! Thanks for the kind feedback and for choosing Muller Toyota to service your vehicle. Be sure to let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

by from Clinto, NJ |

Bought and get my car serviced here. I have never had an issue anytime that I come in. The service department is always friendly and are honest about the repairs.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your vehicle from us here at Muller Toyota, as well as returning for service. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you again in the future, Linda!

Don't Go

by from Washington, NJ |

Bought a Platinum Service agreement from Muller Toyota in Clinton. Went to use it and they said it expired, which it was not..I was quoted repairs totaling 2667.00. After a significant amount of time and phone calls they agreed that my service plan was not expired. The finance dept. wouldn't help me out. Service had directed me to them. Finally they agreed that my plan was not expired. Suddenly now that I had a service plan, the repairs needed changed. ??? Now they were going to be accountable for all the repairs listed. Suddenly everything they wrote up wasn't needed. When we question this things got hot. They got mad when we said they needed to submit everything they previously quoted us. We wanted this specifically noted in writing, but were basically told no. THey never took a 2nd look at the car. Why would something change. I think tried to take me to the cleaners. Not happening.

No response

by from Ashburn, VA |

Sent email asking about a particular vehicle over Cars.com but never revered a response.

April 5, 2014

Hello Jeff, I'm sorry to hear that you never received a response from us. According to my records we have both called you and emailed you several times, with no response either. Perhaps you have not checked your SPAM folder or provided incorrect information? If you have any questions, you are always more than welcome to call us at our toll-free number, this way you don't have to worry about any non-local calls seeing that you are in Virginia and we are in New Jersey.

Waste of time.

by from Bethlehem Pa |

I called about a car on the website for my 16 year old as their 1st car.was told it was a good car.I live about 40mins away from dealership set up appt and drove there.it wasn't until I got there that the person I had the appt with Who never even came out to talk to me had someone else ask me"and you are aware of the issue with this car correct" nothing had been disclosed about engine damage and he was apologetic and of course looked to push me into something else to finance.I would never go there nor recommend them to anyone.

Don't work with you on price

by from Readington, NJ |

My second time in this dealership, as it was recommended by a friend. My first time I was looking to buy a Rav4, they had one but would not work with me on price very much. I went to a different dealer and it was night and day, that dealer (James at the time) really worked with my budget to get me in that car, and I made the purchase. A few days later Muller called me to ask if I was still interested and were a bit taken aback when I told them I had purchased from another dealer. Fast forward to the present, in the market for a new scion, went to them and they offered me $4000 less than KB on my trade. I walked out, they just don't work with you on price at all. I would recommend to others who are going there to try other dealers as well, as other dealers will work with you more on price, that's my experience.