Muller Toyota

2019 State Route 31, Clinton, NJ 08809

New 866-310-2421
Used 866-595-9805
Service 877-244-5189

Top Toyota Certified Dealer in New Jersey offering 3 day Satisfaction Guaranteed Exchange Program.

Muller Toyota in Clinton, New Jersey

by from Union, New Jersey |

The service is outstanding. The waiting room is enjoyable as well. Service staff is honest and thorough, especially Tony, the veteran of the service team. I have been receiving regular maintenance and service there for 11 years (on the same vehicle). I highly recommend Muller Toyota's service department.

Don't Go

by from Washington, NJ |

Bought a Platinum Service agreement from Muller Toyota in Clinton. Went to use it and they said it expired, which it was not..I was quoted repairs totaling 2667.00. After a significant amount of time and phone calls they agreed that my service plan was not expired. The finance dept. wouldn't help me out. Service had directed me to them. Finally they agreed that my plan was not expired. Suddenly now that I had a service plan, the repairs needed changed. ??? Now they were going to be accountable for all the repairs listed. Suddenly everything they wrote up wasn't needed. When we question this things got hot. They got mad when we said they needed to submit everything they previously quoted us. We wanted this specifically noted in writing, but were basically told no. THey never took a 2nd look at the car. Why would something change. I think tried to take me to the cleaners. Not happening.

No response

by from Ashburn, VA |

Sent email asking about a particular vehicle over Cars.com but never revered a response.

Muller Toyota responded to this review

April 5, 2014

Hello Jeff, I'm sorry to hear that you never received a response from us. According to my records we have both called you and emailed you several times, with no response either. Perhaps you have not checked your SPAM folder or provided incorrect information? If you have any questions, you are always more than welcome to call us at our toll-free number, this way you don't have to worry about any non-local calls seeing that you are in Virginia and we are in New Jersey.

Waste of time.

by from Bethlehem Pa |

I called about a car on the website for my 16 year old as their 1st car.was told it was a good car.I live about 40mins away from dealership set up appt and drove there.it wasn't until I got there that the person I had the appt with Who never even came out to talk to me had someone else ask me"and you are aware of the issue with this car correct" nothing had been disclosed about engine damage and he was apologetic and of course looked to push me into something else to finance.I would never go there nor recommend them to anyone.

Don't work with you on price

by from Readington, NJ |

My second time in this dealership, as it was recommended by a friend. My first time I was looking to buy a Rav4, they had one but would not work with me on price very much. I went to a different dealer and it was night and day, that dealer (James at the time) really worked with my budget to get me in that car, and I made the purchase. A few days later Muller called me to ask if I was still interested and were a bit taken aback when I told them I had purchased from another dealer. Fast forward to the present, in the market for a new scion, went to them and they offered me $4000 less than KB on my trade. I walked out, they just don't work with you on price at all. I would recommend to others who are going there to try other dealers as well, as other dealers will work with you more on price, that's my experience.

Used car buyer be careful

by from Glen Gardner, NJ |

I purchased a used car in great overall shape and at the time thought it was a great deal. Was told the mechanics looked it over and it was in good workng order. Later at my mechanic I find out that the car needs 2,600.00 in struts and a possible oil pan leak that will require pulling the engine out to fix. Many of my neighbors have purchased new cars from this dealer and have been treated well. I believe it was an honest mistake, and the sales manager is hopefully going to get back to me. We will see. Will update after the holidays.

Muller Toyota responded to this review

January 7, 2012

Thank you for your review. We want to contact you ASAP to find out more about your problem and getting it resolved. Please call us at (908) 638-4100 and ask for Jim Pesce.