The Chevrolet Exchange

1 Sherwood Terrace, Lake Bluff, IL 60044

New 888-612-5942
Used 888-612-5943
Service 866-885-8077

Exceptional Service, Exceptional Prices. You can always Expect The Exceptional at The Chevrolet Exchange!

Excellent Experience

by from Chicago |

We had an excellent car buying experience at this location. Everyone we dealt with was professional and customer focused. We ended up doing the financing through them as well which was very easy. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Exceptional Service

by from Gurnee, IL |

The Chevy Exchange dealership provided me with exceptional customer service. Each member of the service department is engaged to provide quality service along with being professional.

Need Knowledgeable Sales Personel

by from Crown Point, IN |

Spoke with sales person Dale Bracher on Monday March 16 about a used vehicle that was supposed to be in stock. Dale confirmed that vehicle was there so I told him I would like to come in & take a look at vehicle . I told him that I would not be able to come in until (Fri) & he said fine. But instead I called him on (Wed) March 18, Early but he was not scheduled until afternoon. I Left him a message to call me when he came in so that I could come in to purchase the vehicle. He called back & said that he could not find the vehicle & that it must have been sold . I will never consider purchasing anything or recommending any family members to the Chevy Exchange ever.I have never seen such poor salesmanship In the history of my life!!!!!

Excellent Customer Service and Inviting Facility

by from Gurnee, IL |

My car was blowing cold air while idled. I took my car in for servicing. My service representative was very professional and friendly from start to finish. My car was evaluated and diagnosed for the problem immediately. Once my vehicle was repaired, I was back on the road and in mint condition. I would recommend Chevy Exchange to all my family and friends for excellent service.

Excellent Service

by from Lake Bluff |

We got a recall notice and just called ahead to see if they could slip me in for our first of two repairs. They had the parts ready and I headed right over. I was in and out of there with the replacement parts installed and the car washed in the time it took to have a cup of coffee and say "Hi!" to the friendly staff. Good job Chevy Team!

Great Dealer

by from Lake Bluff, IL. |

It was a good price for an oil change and tire rotation so why not go to the best place, my Chevy Dealer. The people are great, professional and courteous. The newly remodeled dealership is friendly and comfortable. The impressive showroom is one of the great ways to pass the time. I was in and out in the promised time.

Great Service

by from Chicago, Il |

If you want a car speak with Brent Kieler. I went to him and he worked his but off to get me a car that I can afford and that worked with my credit...he is highly recommended by me. Thank you for all your hard work u got a customer for life... Gina Patrick

Buying experience

by from Lake Villa, IL |

Remodeling was being done.Gary was nice and understood our hectic lives, it took us awhile to get in there and when we did it was close to closing. Gary answered all our questions, we ended up ordering a new vehicle over the phone. The only thing I didn't like was how GM couldn't give an answer as to a delivery date, was told it takes 1 week to get in system, called 1 week later to change interior and was told would have to wait a week to find out if able to change, after 1 week was told couldn't change interior and they would give us a delivery date in a week....instead we got our truck in a week. Glad we got our truck so quick, it would have been nice to know upfront and not 3 weeks later by it actually coming in. Told Gary we only had Friday night to pick up truck do to work schedules asked him to have bottom line #'s done so we could be in and out. Smoothest paperwork ever done Gary and Mike had us out the door in about 1 hour. We were already preappoved with our credit union and they overnighted check to dealer on Tuesday. Thank you for a nice experience. Still waiting for $25 gas card otherwise everything else was great!

Not so great

by from Evanston IL |

My wife and I went here to buy a vehicle that was advertised by the dealership. The vehicle was available, but the salesperson refused to negotiate even though other dealers had duplicate vehicles available for lower cost. So we left to buy elsewhere. We do not recommend the dealership on the basis of their inability to negotiate a fair price.

Pleasant dealership to work with

by from Saint Germain, WI |

I contacted them about a Colorado they had advertised. They we're a pleasure to deal with and helpful in every way...also, did not pressure me to buy...merely answered questions and agreed to work with me next month when I'm in a position to buy.

Eager to help!

by from Arkansas |

Went online to them trying to locate '14 Corvette Stingray (very hard to locate) or order one. Evelyn Lopez was my contact thru phone & emails. She tried really hard to find what I wanted then offered to help me order something. In the end I located what I wanted at another dealer & bought one. Evelyn was super helpful tho & would deal with her/dealership again if needed help finding an exact car/features I needed. Even though they are about 800 miles away from my home, I felt comfortable dealing with them & believe they would have done anything to sell me what I was looking for, including shipping the vehicle to me. Thanks Evelyn!