Liccardi Chrysler Dodge

Service 877-895-0721

New Jersey's Auto Giant

excellent

by from Flemington, NJ |

Everyone was incredibly attentive from the second we entered the dealership. Joe took care of me. He helped me find exactly what I wanted in my price range. He made sure I felt comfortable. There wasn't any pressure like most dealers. Definitely coming back again and recommending to my friends and family.

2015dodge

by from Pisc NJ |

My salesman was professional, honest and fair. He did everything he could to put us in a new vehicle - and walked me through every process of the loan.

Satisfied Customer

by from Greenbrook, NJ |

On July 29, 2015, I approached Liccardi Dealership of Greenbrook, NJ not knowing that I would drive away with my 2012 Volkswagon Beattle! Special Thanks to Mr. Anthony Robinson who used his professional ethics as a business man along with co-workers in making it happen. I'm so grateful! Continue the great work Mr. Robinson. Satisfied Client Connie Sessoms

finance manager

by from Newark NJ |

The sales people were great and so was the sales manager. However the finance manager was rude arrogant and demeaning to say the least. The sale was lost when as he stated "If you don't finance the vehicle from us we will not sell you the car". Beyond that he made me feel as If his purpose was to make me feel inferior in his presence. At this point I left the show room In order to avoid further contact. After which I was followed to my car by my sales rep and the owner who tried to get me to calm down and reconsider. As much as I wanted the vehicle I refuse to buy from them. Doing so would only serve as a reward for that kind of behavior towards me or towards others. I would not do business with them as long as they have people like that working there.

great people execellent customer service

by from edison nj |

best place to buy a car 100+ 100 recommended ++++++++++++ best place to buy a car 100+ best place to buy a car 100+

Car buying made enjoyable!!

by from Iselin, NJ |

Looking for a late model used car for my daughter, we visited many dealerships. I found her "dream" car on AutoTrader and it was located at Liccardi. From my first call, until the car was delivered the service and accommodations I received were amazing. I spoke with Jim on the phone and we made an appointment to see the car the following day. On arrival, Precious Saunders met me and did an excellent job reviewing the cars features. As I wanted my daughter to see and drive the car and she would not be available for a couple days, I was introduced to Mike Liccardi who accommodated all my requests. When I returned with my daughter, Precious was there to answer all questions and treated my 18 year old like family. Liccardi made this purchase enjoyable!! It was car buying made enjoyable!!!!

Service

by from Green Brook, NJ |

The service department called me 3 times within the last 7 days to make sure everything was ok with the vehicle.

great services, and selection<<<

by from Hopelawn NJ |

Francisco it was a great , came in with a intention to get a used truck, came out with a brand new LARAMIE LONGHORN EDITION, my family and i love it.thanks

it's the little things

by from Wilmington, DE |

I was ready to make a cash offer on a used car on their lot. i am out of state and my intention was to make the deal via fax/email and i would send a flat bed to pick it up. they told me they don't do that. because tires for this particular car are expensive, i asked them to take pictures of the tire tread for me and send them to me. they didn't do that either. i just don't get it. i still want the car, but i can't drive 100 miles to get it. i am very disappointed.

Great Service

by from Green Brook, NJ |

You guys have always come through for us. Every time. We will continue to come to you for all our automotive needs

excellent service

by from new jersey |

Excellent service of the sales person, Vinny. We were very well kept informed/updated about the processing of our transaction. He handled the sales transaction professionally & excellently.