Open Road Honda

50 Route 1, Edison, NJ 08817

New 877-511-4175
Used 888-339-7951
Service 866-990-7539

Great buying experience and will recommend!

by from Toms Ricer, NJ |

I was in search for a pre-owned Pilot because I had lost my car from Hurricane Sandy. I had found one online from Open Road Honda. I emailed the dealership inquiring about the one I was interested in. I iimmediately got a response back from Jeffrey Burke, who's the internet manager, he stated that the car wasn't available but he would notify me if it did. In the meantime I had found a car that I was about to purchase at a different dealership when I got an email from Jeff saying the car I originally wanted became available. My husband and I quickly discussed leaving the dealership to go to Open Road to buy the car that I wanted in the first place. With Jeff's close contact and following up on his emails, I'm driving in my pre-owned Honda Pilot that has low mileage and in my price range. My car was in high demand that had at least 5 inquiries on it. My buying experience was very fast and easy! I thank everyone involved!! I would definitely go back to Open Road if I'm in need of another vehicle in the future!!!

Bad customer service

by from Iselin |

They don't talk politely to customer. AND they have this weird policy of drop/pick policy for 5mile radious whereas all other dealerships have a very flexible policy...and they server up till 3pm. Very rude guys..as if they think they are DOING A FAVOR TO A CUSTOMER!!!

Very good experience

by from North Brunswick NJ |

Had a good experience and the customer service was good . Mr Mikhel kalil was very helpful. He made my job easy .will recommend open road honda to my family and friends for sure .

Great service

by from Jackson, New Jersey |

Excellent service departament. George G. and everyone In the service dept are knowledgable and friendly. He always explains everything to me about my vehicle and takes care of me. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends. Patricia Davico

by from Edison |

Bought a CRV 2015 , very happy with how the entire deal went. I met Jesse Legaspi from the sales team. We looked and discussed various available cars. What I liked about Jesse is that he never pushed me to buy a particular model. He was a great listener and willing to cooperate as per my requirement. We also had a good negotiation on the price and he was patience enough to work out the best numbers for both .

Great service and friendly staff- highly recommend

by from Edison, NJ |

I heard about Open Road Honda edison service is good and thought of checking myself once - so this time, i chose Open Road Honda Edison for servicing my car. I talked with Mike G and he helped booking my appointment over the phone and at service station, he helped me with every single question raised. He Listened to all my queries about car servicing and resolved them to the complete satisfaction !! I was never so satisfied with Honda servicing - he explained me all the mandatory items need to be replaced and not like other service stations. I highly recomment Open Road Honda Edison for everyone who has Honda car with them. Definitely best place with expert staff and friendly enviornment - Thanks Mike G for making it so simple and good experince with Honda car servicing !!

Great Dealership!!

by from edison, NJ |

I heard great reviews from a friend about Open Road Honda and i decided to call and speak to someone just to get a little information. I spoke to Courtney Drake. She really helped me out with every question i had. She directed me towards two great sales men. i was looking for a honda accord coupe, when i got there they showed me the exact car i wanted. the prices were excellent and the proccess was the smoothest i have ever had!! i reccomend this dealership to anyone! they are so caring here!! some dealerships try to scam you but they did nothing but want to help me get the car i could afford. I will definitely be coming back here for all my future cars! Thank you open road honda!!

great service

by from bloomfield,nj |

Service was great kim kept me in the loop.everything was clearly explained Thank you as always c schwindt

Exceptional Service!

by from Waldwick, NJ |

A few months ago, my family was looking for a good, safe car for my younger brother who had just gotten his license. We had gone to many dealerships and got the run around with the sales people and did not feel comfortable buying a car from them. At Open Road Honda, We met Cathy Kraus and finally felt we could trust a dealership. Her attention to detail and customer service was absolutely incredible. It is a not brainer that we will go back for our future cars.

Thank you, Cathy!

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

I had a wonderful experience at Open Road Honda. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. Cathy Kraus was very pleasant and professional; she didn't waste my time with sales talk and nonsense. I told her what I wanted, and she made the process as smooth as could be. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to do business with Cathy and Open Road Honda.

Thank you Jibran!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Thank you Jibran for making a car buying experience an excellent one!!! I visited Open Road Honda in July with my wife to see 2012 Honda Pilot touring and ended up buying it with Jibran's help! He is honest and was straight forward. No intimidation tactics by bringing in Sales manager or finance manager to tell me I can't afford the car or to look for cheaper model!! The car was cheaper than any other dealers I have visited (four dealers in philly). Jibran is definitely and highly recommended!!