Open Road Honda

Used 888-339-7951
Service 866-990-7539

Thank you Jibran!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Thank you Jibran for making a car buying experience an excellent one!!! I visited Open Road Honda in July with my wife to see 2012 Honda Pilot touring and ended up buying it with Jibran's help! He is honest and was straight forward. No intimidation tactics by bringing in Sales manager or finance manager to tell me I can't afford the car or to look for cheaper model!! The car was cheaper than any other dealers I have visited (four dealers in philly). Jibran is definitely and highly recommended!!

THANK YOU Jibran!!

by from Philadelphia PA |

My, actually OUR (including my wife), experience with Open Road Honda was EXCELLENT!!! With the staffs, especially our sales rep JIBRAN, and even the facility packed with amenities that allow hours of car buying process bearable. We bought a 2012 Honda Pilot from Jibran at a price no other dealers could match (visited 4 other dealers before coming to Open Road). Albeit the long drive from Phialdelphia PA, the trip was well worth the effort. I have listed below things I liked about doing business with Jibran: 1. Gets all the numbers right the first time (you may experience that some dealers will try that "Oh, I have made a mistake calculating the numbers" line) 2. No intimidation maneuvers (bringing in Sales, General, Finance Manager to do their job) 3. Not making a scene (at the hint of deal going south, they'll bring above three amigos to tell you that you can't afford the car or get a cheaper car that you can afford in a most demeaning manner possible) 4. Honesty (Jibran told me upfront what he can do and cannot do. I had several numbers in my head when I first decided to buy the car. I started from the bottom and reached the happy median) I encourage anyone to do business with Jibran and Open Road Honda. Thank you again Jibran!!

Arsalan is one of the best salesman ever !!!

by from Edison, NJ |

Unfortunately, management could not work out a deal but I wanted to give ARSALAN the best salesman award we have ever met. He was beyond helpful and went way above and beyond to get the best deal possible. If you are looking for a Honda, see Arsalan at Open Road Honda in Edison, NJ.

Great experience!! Great dealership !

by from Bernardsville , NJ |

I had an excellent experience at this dealership! Mike Morais was professional, helpful , and made the entire process smooth and easy! Ralph is always helpful and goes out of his way. The dealership is well run, organized and not offensive like some of the other places I have been in the past. I have sent my father and sister to buy cars there since my deal! Will definitely go back again!!!

Fixed my issue

by from Phila pa |

They fixed my problem thanks ralph and ray..... After a couple of mis communications ray helped me get a new car and resolve the old issue

Fraud stars

by from Edison, NJ |

I went to Open Road Honda for leasing a new CR-V. The manager Todd behaved quite unethically. The deal they initially offered on a CR-V LX AWD was for $290. However, they refused to show the details for that offer. I had a car to trade in and they appraised the car, increased the Sale price of the car, used the trade-in value to offset it and showed me an offer with details wherein the monthly payment was $290. I refused that and asked him to get a better deal. He came back with a new offer showing me discounts from previously increased fictitious base prices, to show me how great a deal I was getting. When I caught his bluff, he got agitated and did not want to do the deal. Stay away fr this dealership as if you are not careful, they will take advantage of you. Thankfully, I walked out of this dealership. Stay away from Todd as much as you can. I had done business with this dealership in the past, but just because of this guy, I have such a bad taste in my mouth.

Stay away scam artist

by from Phila pa |

Had the car for a year and engine went. At time of purchase I was told car had 5 years ... 80,000 mile warrenty and had a manufacture warrenty with it. Now that the engine has gone I called dodge and apparently the car had a 3 year 36,000 mile warrenty and at the time that I purchase the car their was no warrenty with the car. So now I gotta take them to court and my lawyer told me they pretty much committed warrenty fraud... They posted the warrenty details and told me it had a warrenty just to sell the car.... So now I'm gotta take them to court just to get his taken care of.... Don't trust them STAY AWAY from dealer...

Best Deals

by from Edison, NJ |

My lease was up Henry Lei called talked to my husband made a deal on phone. Went in to see what they had. Deal was met no running back and forth what Henry quoted is the deal we got. Great experience ! Henry explained everything to us, even how to set up all the features in the car standing out in the snow. Thank you Henry. Our seventh vehicle out of Open Road.

Great Place to do business

by from Monmouth County |

My third time around with .Open Road Honda Some times the Sales people may change but he service and the level of attentiveness stays constant. . Competitive Pricing,, Convenient location and . great service. Don't buy or Lease a Honda until you at least walked in their door and told them what you needed..I live in Monmouth County but it was worth the ride

CR-V 2014

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

I give Open Road Honda 4 F's. Ask for Jerry, Henry or Ralph. Drove away with the deal I asked for! Fast! Friendly! Fair! Fun! J Lu 10/19/13