Open Road Honda

New 877-511-4175 New 877-511-4175
Used 888-339-7951 Used 888-339-7951
Service 866-990-7539 Service 866-990-7539

Life is an Open Road

Great environment, great people, great service!

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

My fiance and I came in looking for a new vehicle. We were greeted by Sheena Gardner who took us around and showed us several vehicles. She was very knowledgeable and patient with us. We were just window shopping but will definitely be back and will be purchasing with Sheena. We will also be referring others to Open Road Honda as well. Thanks for a great experience!

Don't honor their commitment. Worst sales exp.

by from Edison, NJ |

I went to the dealership for buying a pre-owned vehicle. First we couldn't make a deal and I walked out the door. Sales guy comes running behind me and agrees to my price and congratulates me for getting the car. All sounds GOOD right!! 1.5 hour later while waiting paperwork and stuff his manager comes around with a different price than what we agreed upon. He went back to their original price and didn't want to honor the price they agreed upon. Manager or the sales person didn't care about the commitment they made earlier. I walked out of there. They don't seem to be professional and don't care about customers time or what they committed to. !!BE CAREFUL!! when you deal with these guys. Sales person: Chris Manager: Dimitry

April 9, 2016

We are very dismayed to hear about your experience. Your feedback had been duly noted, and will be handled appropriately. If you have any other Concerns please contact our General Sales Manager, Renier Basulto at (732)-600-9572

Why is it so hard to know what you have?

by from Evesham, nj |

If I see your advertised car online. If I send you correspondence to verify the car is still there. If you call me to confirm that it is and that I can see it in the morning. If I call in the morning to verify it's still there. If I'm on the highway and you again call to confirm my appointment. If I go through your showroom and get directed to a sales person. If I tell the salesperson the car that I'm looking for, and he looks in the computer and confirmed that the car is there. Why then when I have to wait a half hour for someone else to confirm the car was sold the day before? Unacceptable.

March 13, 2016

Jay, I am extremely dismayed to hear about this experience. At this dealership we are always looking to make sure that everyone gets the best possible treatment and the fact that the vehicle was sold before you got here is unacceptable. Please contact me directly on my cell at (732)600-9572 so that we can get this resolved for you. Again I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Renier Basulto General Sales Manager Open Road Honda

paying a new car

by from eastbrunswick |

great offer with a great customer service very good sales man sam bishay

Recent visit for repairs

by from Trenton NJ |

Could not be any more pleased with the service and treatment I received at Open Rd., Honda. I brought my car in for repairs, that I was already quoted for at a another shop. They were actually able to beat the price, using Honda parts, and I got more warranty on the work than I was offered someplace else. All the people in the service department from the parking people to the cashier and everyone in between treated me like I had been going there for years. It was a wonderful experience. I would recommend it highly to anyone.

February 25, 2016

Bruce, Thank You! We pride ourselves here at Open Road Honda on be able to provide affordable, reliable service using Honda Parts. We strive to give everyone a comfortable experience here, and hopefully you will be a customer for years to come, because we are more than happy to serve you. At Open Road Honda everyone is family! Thank you for coming in and see you soon! Barry Magnus General Manager Open Road Honda

Great service

by from Edison, NJ |

Amazing service, great deal. Walked in for an 2016 model. Got a great deal! Sam was my sales guy, no pressure, and was able to get us a great deal. The deal was made in less than an hour and we had a new car within two hours :)! Strongly recommend Open Road Honda Edison! Read more at http://www.cars.com/dealers/5152/open-road-honda/reviews/#tmwRJTlf4Tm2xkcT.99

February 25, 2016

Sam, Thank You for your review! I am glad that you appreciated our streamlines sales experience here at Open Road Honda. The management team here works diligently to make sure that the buying process is as seamless as possible. We look forward to doing business with you here in the future. Barry Magnus General Manager Open Road Honda

buy a car

by from Plainfield, nj |

I commited to buying a car there and the vehicle was sold the day before I told them I was coming. Not even the courtesy of a phone call. They claim they tried to call me however they didnt have a problem getting me when they was trying to make the sale. Needless to say I got a much better deal at planet honda.

February 17, 2016

Hello, I am very dismayed to Hear about this experience, We make every effort to make sure that all of our clients receive a favorable experience in our dealership. Please give us a second chance to make this right for you by contacting our General Sales Manager Renier Basulto via email at renier.basulto@openroad.com or by phone (732)600-9572. Thank You for your feedback.

GREAT SERVICE

by from EDISON,NJ |

THE SALESMAN WAS VERY GOOD HE EXPLAINED ALL OPTION BEFORE OUR FINAL PURCHASE. ALSO HE SHOWED US HOW TO USE THE FEATURE IN THE CARE VERY HELPFUL.

February 17, 2016

Thank You for your feedback! Here at Open Road Honda are happy to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to working with you in the future. Josh Wiggins Sales Manager

Great service,even after sales !

by from Edison new jersey |

Amazing service, great deal. Walked in for an 2015 model with a quoted price, was told they will try to match. Few hundred dollars more yes but got a 2016 model. Mikel khalil was my sales guy, no pressure, understood our rational for not getting the latest model and worked with us. The deal was made in less than an hour and an amazing one too ( confirmed by other dealers too) Financing guy Eli was profeshional and no hidden charges ;with 0.9 financing too ! Strongly recommend Open Road Honda Edison.

February 25, 2016

Abhi, Thank You! We love to hear stories like this. Here at Open Road Honda we always want to make sure our customers are getting the best pricing available in the market at that given time. I am elated to hear that our process has been successful for you. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Barry Magnus General Manager Open Road Honda

great experience

by from edison nj |

i recently purchased a new car here. i usually come for service for my old 2004 accord. The staff is very friendly and helpful.the last time i came in i noticed there was a new managing staff (Berry Magnus and Renier) they went above and beyond to help me get the vehicle i wanted because my credit wasn't so great and i didnt think i could get a new car. they were honest and very helpful with getting me a new car.