Open Road BMW Edison

540 U.S. 1, Edison, NJ 08817

New 866-505-0708
Used 866-906-5256
Service 877-225-4005

60 miles , Well worth the travel!

by from Philadlphia, Pa |

I could not have chosen a better dealer to go to, my sales man name was Igor and he really did everything he could to get me the best deal available, i got what i think was more than fair share for my trade in. The Finance person Kristen was the best. She gave me every option to have a peice of mind, she was very good in explaing the warranty and the warrantys available to me. Also their Mgr was a very nice person. Great experience. -Damont-

I drove four hours for a car that was sold

by from Bucks county Pa. |

I wanted to take a test drive of a 335I that I had viewed on the internet. I had given my information on their web site. I received calls and emails several times to come in for a test drive. I talked to Ty and set up a test drive. I talked to him two hours before I had gotten there. When I got there after traveling over 60 miles, the car was sold. I was told by a salesman that it was sold a few days ago and he then proceeded to try and sell me another car. Ty stated on the phone to me that there were other 335I cars there. I assume he knew it was sold but he wanted to get me there to sell me a different car. The customer service was pitiful for a sale I couldn't imagine what you would receive if you actually bought something from here. I highly recommend finding another dealership to purchase a vehicle from.

February 27, 2014

Hello, My name is Alex Rozenberg, I am the Sales Manager here at Open Road BMW of Edison. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, but based on your Cars.com review, you did not share that experience. That is very disappointing to us, and we would like to work with you make things right. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss your experience at our dealership. Since my information regarding your visit is limited, it is imperative that you contact me. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to resolve any issues that may have occurred. Sincerely, Alex Rozenberg Sales Manager Open Road BMW of Edison 732-839-4540 alex.rozenberg@openroad.com

Cooperative staff, great service, clean facilities

by from Staten island, NY |

I had an appt. for routine maintenance for my 328xi scheduled for Wed., Feb. 5, 2014. Snow and or icy/rain was expected on that day. I called Service Coordinator Anthony Sinno on the morning of Tues., Feb. 4th,and asked if I could bring my car in that day instead of on the 5th. I explained I was coming in for routine maintenance, didn?t want to travel in the bad weather conditions expected for the next day, and that I would bring my car in and wait for it. Mr. Sinno quickly looked at the schedule, and told me I could come in. He was very professional and courteous on the phone and at the dealership. I brought the car in about an hour later. Didn?t take long at all. Car was cleaned too. Good job. Pleasant experience.

Outstanding leasing experience!

by from Berkeley Heights, NJ |

I have just leased my fourth BMW from Open Road BMW in Edison. It is always a pleasure and delight to lease from a finance manager Alex Rozenberg and sales consultant Thomas Leis. Alex and Thomas are passionate about the BMW brand. Their knowledge and expertise are immense. Being a sales professional myself, I am truly amazed how they are committed to providing the best customer experience. I highly recommend leasing and buying from Open Road BMW in Edison.

Buying experience

by from NY, NY |

Did my homework before I came to open road . Gave salesperson the legitimate price I could buy the X3 for and what I could get for my trade. There was only 1 car which he had in stock that I was interested in . After what seemed like much too long a wait he came back with numbers that were approximately $4000.00 higher than 2 other quotes I had received. Went to north jersey a bought my car that day. The salesperson was quite nice and tried to be professional , however the overall atmosphere does not compare with most other upscale dealerships. My last 5 cars were either Acura or BMW however even though I attempted to buy each one of them at an open road dealership I was unsuccessful . If an open road dealership in your vicinity happens to be selling a brand you are interested in go in familiarize yourself with the vehicle , get a price and buy it elsewhere. You will enjoy your new vehicle that much more knowing how much money you just saved.

Confused

by from Cranford NJ |

Call about a used car and made appointment to see, then the day of appointment they called to say unit wasn't ready to see yet. A day later they called and said it had too many problems and was being wholesaled. Two days later they called to say it had some type of warranty, had been repaired and would I want to see it. If the dealer is that confused trying to sell a car I wonder how they would treat you after the sale.

February 4, 2014

Bad Service, Rude staff, Bad Management ,

by from Edision NJ |

I contacted this dealership on line because I was interested in a particular Certified Pre-Owned Acura TSX I found at their dealership on line. A salesman was quick to respond and gave me and appointment to see the car. I called and emailed them before going to BMW as i was driving 50 mile to see the car. They confirmed the appoitment and availability of the car But when i reached there , i was informed that car was sold yesterday and you might be able to buy if any issue with buyer financing and promissed to give me call in evening to confirm.. Also battary were dead on the car and so not able not test drive.. No one called in the eveneing about the car availaity or non availaity . When I called next day, receive very bad treatement , put me on hold by the sales rep for 10 min and the disconnect the phone, my 2 cent , avoid BMW edision at any cost if you want to save you precius time and money ..

January 24, 2014

"Our Customers have credit unions"

by from Point Pleasant Beach NJ |

I and my finance company cannot believe this dealership does not want to sell a car.....I visited the dealership with my own financing, decided on a 2005 Z4, trading in my 2001 330c. I spent 8 hours there with nothing resolved due to the fact the salesman would not fill out the required paperwork that my company needed...I have gone so far as to send overnight the paperwork with a return envelope to the financing company for open road to fill in the few required bits of information that I **** on the form. It was that easy...fill in the 9 digit company id and a receipt of lien and they will send you a check and I could pick up the car., I am getting no response from this dealership. The salesman told me "our customers have credit unions" who cares.,.,,I could handle this entire deal myself and have been called diligent by my finance company, they said they would not go so far.....this dealership needs someone who can take 1 hour if any of their busy day and fill out a customers request...sorry I did have a credit union, until I became disabled and had to find other sources.....

A fantastic deal!!!

by from Central NJ |

Worked with Thomas Leis on the purchase of my new (used) truck. I received a very prompt reply to my original email, setup an appointment for the following day. Upon arrival I was greeted by Thomas and the truck was ready for me to view. After a test drive, we worked out the numbers and agreed on a very fair price very quickly. I've purchased a lot of cars from a lot of dealers, and this experience was one of the best. On the day I picked the truck up it was ready to go with a full tank of gas and everything previously agreed upon was up to my standards. I was in and out in under an hour. I highly recommend Thomas when looking for your next used vehicle. No stories, no pressure, just a quick and simple buying experience. Just as it should be. Thanks Tom!

Update on BMW Edison reneging on agreed-upon deal

by from Miami, FL |

Update to the issue noted in a previous post entitled "BMW Edison reneging on agreed-upon deal -- HELP: I was contacted by the General Manager, Kosta Pappas, and he took the high road and honored the deal. Before making any pre-conceived conclusions, Kosta took the time to review the email correspondence between myself and the sales rep. He then conferred with the sales manager to review the case and decided to honor the deal. I will follow-up with his team to finalize this deal tomorrow and it should go smoothly from here as Kosta assured me. I am looking forward to delivery of this vehicle and meeting Kosta in person if possible. It is evidence of great leadership to turn this moment of truth into a great customer experience.

Certified Pre-Owned BMW Edison New Jersey

by from Edison, New Jersey |

In 2000 I started my journey researching, leasing, and purchasing luxury sport vehicles resulting in a range of cars including a BMW 323ci, Chrysler Crossfire, BMW 330ci Convertible, Mercedes C300 Formatic, BMW 335i Convertible, and an Infiniti G37x Coupe. If you take a few seconds; it?s easy to identify a common theme?I always go back to BMW. If you read through the company?s mission, vision, and strategy it will clearly communicate to any customer the BMW brand stands for sheer driving pleasure, sporting and dynamic performance, along with superb design and exclusive quality. Those key ingredients quickly catch a buyer?s attention, but one of the most critical pieces to the overall process of getting into your own BMW is quality customer service. I?m currently in the process of moving on from the Infinity G37x, which has great features, but just doesn?t capture the same drive and energy as Bavarian Motor Works is able to produce. As I switched back and forth over the past four to five years; a representative of the Certified Pre-Owned BMW dealership in Edison New Jersey has been an exceptional employee and resource for me prior to making any purchases. Hamada Elmasry is passionate about the corporation and his position demonstrating the core values expected when assisting customers in such a competitive market. I?m writing this summary to provide feedback based on my experiences with BMW and the strong staff supporting its? customers. The senior leadership team should feel comfortable and confident when considering the services and quality offered at the Certified Pre-Owned BMW dealership in Edison New Jersey. A special thanks and recognition is in order for Hamada; I look forward to driving my next BMW convertible with his help. Sincerely, Jonathon Quigley (BMW Enthusiast)