Open Road BMW Edison

731 U.S. 1, Edison, NJ 08817

New 866-505-0708
Used 866-906-5256
Service 877-225-4005

bought my great 3 series!

by from edison, nj |

1st off, love the car!! I've always loved bmw, and purchasing my 2011 328i xdrive was great. The people at open road bmw/certified preowned bmw Edison, are great. Very nice people. Especially 3 people... CAMEO ROLLINS, MIKE MAYFIElD, AND JOE CARAVANO in parts. I would definitely shop here again if needed. They were willing, polite and understanding and that's what I love. I need people who honor their word and cater to the buyer, since we are important and spending our money. Out of all the dealers I've ever used and or visited, they have always been the nicest and great!

Brought 2011 C Class Benz

by from Union City, NJ |

On 6/13 I tagged along with my sister to pick out her BMW, while there I was talked into looking into buying from OPENROAD BMW, I wasn't quite ready to make the commitment but after a few hours I was given a great deal to not take advantage of. My dealer was Cameo Rollins, Amazing person, very personable and a professional car dealer. You Male dealers need to step your game up! She made it happen and worked her buns off to get me in my new car...my first new car...she took me from a Saturn to a Luxury Mercedes. Kudos to CAMEO and Mr. MIKE MAYFIELD. Thank you for the great service, making me feel comfortable with my investment, answering all questions and a wonderful BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR ME!!!!. -Shah'

Amazing Customer Service/ Great Inventory

by from Hackensack, NJ |

OMG! Where do I start? I will start with my dealer, Cameo Rollins. I have NEVER had a dealer work so hard to make things happen for me. What I like about Cameo is that she's a professional and knows her business. She understood my lifestyle and which BMW would match my expectations as well as my budget. I came in the door wanting a very expensive X5 and Cameo showed me the numbers and said "this isn't right for you right now. But next year, we will get you into the X5." She showed me a 528i Xdrive and I loved it. Cameo is very realistic and honest; she will tell you if something is not right for you which is what you should want from your dealer. She isn't all about "the sale" which made me trust her with this purchase; she is about building a lasting relationship with BMW. I trusted her so much I even brought my sister in who also purchased from Cameo (a Mercedes C300). (We actually drove off in our new cars on the very same day). The staff at Open Road are very professional and helpful; especially the business manager Mr. Mayfield. Suffice it to say, I am very happy with my experience at Open Road and look forward to a long relationship. I highly recommend this dealership and specifically, Cameo Rollins as your Client Advisor. Call her today!

GREAT SERVICE. Highly recommend Open Road.

by from Edison, NJ |

Excellent service from Hao. Very friendly salesman, knows his stuff, makes you very comfortable and works hard to get you a car you'll love and is within your budget. My 3 series is amazing and I got a great deal!! Open Road and their staff is excellent. Bottom line if your thinking of getting a BMW definitely consider going to Open Road in Edison.

CAMEO MY NEW CLIENT ADVISOR!!!!.... GO SEE HER!!

by from Brooklyn |

In one word PROFESSIONAL is what describes Cameo she was great!! All I have to say is go see her if your looking for A brand new or CPO BMW!! She works in CPO SHE SOLD ME MY BRAND NEW 2015 428 x drive GRANCOUPE IM VERY HAPPY SHE GOT MY BUSINESS!! I WENT TO ANOTHER DEALER WHO WASNT GREAT SHE WAS AND THE PRICE WAS WONDERFUL!! GO CHECK OUT CAMEO IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A BMW SHE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOU!! I'm FOLLWING HER WHERE EVER SHE GOES! HER FINANCE GUY MICHEAL WAS GREAT ALSO A GREAT TEAM THEY MAKE!!

Excellent service

by from Edison, New Jersey |

We bought x5 from open road BMW show room.our sales assistance was Nithin. We would highly recommend him to anybody. He is very friendly and I liked the way he welcomes the customers. We are highly impressed by the splendid deal he gave us. He has got lot of patience and helped us build our dream car. I would say he is the best sales assistance I have even seen before.

The greatest of service

by from Woodbridge,nj. |

I just wanted to inform everyone of the great service I always get from Hamada Elmasry @ BMW EDISON. I say always because this is my second time buying from him. The level of service is unique the attention to detail is wonderful. The entire team is delightful. I look forward to buying again and again. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AT BMW OPEN ROAD EDISON N.J. THANK YOU.

Excellent Salesman : Douglas Jeffries

by from Staten Island, N.Y. |

Douglas Jeffries has been my Sales Associate for my last two purchases. Doug is the consummate professional. Doug is extremely knowledgeable about the BMW product. Doug is patient and willing to answer all your questions. Doug is not a "pushy salesman". Doug gives you the pertinent information and then affords you the time to make a wise decision.I would not hesitate to recommend Douglas Jeffries to a fellow prospective BMW buyer.

Great service

by from Colonia |

I was just there this Tuesday, Dec. 2 for a night drop off for a next day service & the employees were courteous, accommodating & very helpful with the special mention of Nadir Bayyinah who came over for me to sign the paper works instead of calling out my name to go over the desk, since I wasn't really far from where I sat. & most especially for his patience, because I had waited for a loaner car, I specifically asked for an X1 or X3 if there were already returns to look out for one while I'll wait patiently & he did let me know as soon as there was available. He is one of your best asset in your firm that I have encountered & that includes Billy Shannon, too who always treats me well & gives great service.

Cameo Rollins Hits Another Home Run

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

Just purchased another pre-certified BMW from Cameo Rollins. My second this year and the fifth car sold to my family (this year) by Cameo. She is the ultimate professional and a pleasure to work with. Without any reservation I am recommending Cameo to any of my friends and family who are interested in purchasing a BMW. I will even recommend her to anyone not even thinking of purchasing a BMW. She is THAT good and I already knows that I am eyeing my next BMW and will coming back to her. Thanks Cameo! Austin R. Cooper, Jr.

Great Service

by from Somerset, NJ |

Brittany was very helpful and ensured my car was serviced properly. Santiago Piriz - helped get me a 4 series loaner car Jordan made sure my tires were properly inflated