Open Road BMW Edison

Used 866-906-5256
Service 877-225-4005

It was an awesome experience at Open road BMW

by from Princeton, NJ |

This is our 3rd car we bought from Open Road BMW over the period of last 6 years. Its always been an awesome experience. Nitin, our sales person has been very proactive in advising us on options, the other support staff have always been very cordial. We have got osme very good deals and all our problems have been sorted out promptly. Servicing is very good and we always get a loaner which is of great help. It is because of Open Road we have stayed with BMW for the last 9 years.

Professional & Honest

by from Edison, NJ |

My sales rep was Paul Moomjian. He was courteous and up front and honest. He relieved any anxiety I had or anyone gets when investing in a new vehicle. I purchased a BMW XI. The transition was easy and smooth. What impressed me the most is that he drives a BMW so he has experience and was able to offer suggestions in maintaining my new car in pristine condition. Go see Paul!!!

Great service - Worth the travel for me!

by from New York |

Great service and help from Open Road BMW Edison. They're service department has been top notch in settling issues in my cars. I live almost 60 miles away, but well worth the time to travel to have service with them. They're service manager and service advisers are more than accommodating and always get the job done. 5 stars to Open Road BMW Edison!

BMW X5

by from 10 miles from the dealership |

I came to the dealership to buy BMW X5 and I had great experience. I worked with Eugene and he was excellent. Eugene was low key, not pushy and respectful. He had filled the car up prior to my arriving. We did the deal quickly and he continued to follow up post sale and provide advice on other items. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle.

Awsome service!

by from Staten Island |

Absolutely awesome experience with service department and personally with manager Greg. That I call personal touch. He always have a few minutes to talk to you with answering all questions and always keep you update with status of your car service. Car was ready at exactly same time as Greg say. Guys who live at Staten Island even Brooklyn!!!!! Please DO NOT spend your time and nervous with Life quality BMW of Brooklyn. Those people treat you like a person who own them money long time and now call again to ask new loan. Go to OPEN ROAD BMW of Edison. Each mile and minutes you spend to go there is worth it. Take my word.

Excellent Experience!

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

I was having my 2008 528xi serviced at Open Road BMW Edison, and decided to get an "idea" of what I would get if I was to trade in my car. This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. I was not pressured at all, my sales person Nitin Kalamdani advised me of many options and guided me through the whole process. Final result I bought a new car and I am extremly happy... I highly recommend Open Road BMW in Edison and of course Nitin Kalamdan... I am also extremly happy with their service department. My service rep has been William Shannon his level of experience and attention to every detail is what I would expect from a BMW Servise representative.

The Service Team is Exceptional ? Every Time

by from Jackson, NJ |

I purchased my car at another dealership but I take my BMW to Open Road for service and repairs. Why? Because Craig Hacker and Jim Crowe not only run a great service department, but they listen and are accessible to answer my questions and explain the entire process. I also want to comment on the service advisor, Anthony Sinno. He is highly efficient, organized and really knows the vehicles. I have a car background and Anthony is very knowledgeable. Over the past 3 years, I?ve always received excellent service from Craig, Jim and Anthony. I?ve also had great experiences when I needed repairs. On one occasion some construction caused an issue with my headlights. On very short notice, Anthony had my car in the service department and Jim was explaining the problem. In a very short time, my car was ready, and I was driving away. I really value our relationship and highly recommend Craig, Jim and Anthony.

Great buying experience with Paul Moomjian!

by from Seattle, WA |

To whom it may concern: My recent used BMW buying experience with Open Road BMW in Edison, New Jersey was positively incredible. As I am based in Seattle, WA and I had very little experience dealing with a remote transaction of this scale, I was understandably nervous. As it turned out, I had no reason to be nervous. Due to the high price of used cars in the Seattle region I hesitantly decided to perform a nation-wide search for my next car ? a used BMW M3 sedan. After one and one half years my search came to an end due to the incredible work of the used car team at Open Road BMW, especially that of saleperson Paul Moomjian. For me my experience with Open Road BMW in Edison, NJ added to my already nice list of great things that came from New Jersey in 2014. After the Seattle Seahawks won their first! Lombardi Trophy in New Jersey in February, it was icing on the cake to end my lengthy nationwide search for a high quality used BMW M3 sedan delivered from New Jersey. My search started in November of 2012. During this time I corresponded with 42 different dealerships and 9 different private sellers across the US, until finding the perfect car at the right price at Open Road. The original goal was to find an M3 sedan with less than 40,000 miles (and 6sp, and navigation, and m-drive, and DCT, and with carbon fiber trim, and not red interior, and not red, white, or blue exterior) ? so finding this particular car at Open Road with just over 20,000 miles was positively amazing. Throughout my process Paul was responsive to all of my emails, phone calls, and even after-hour texts. He helped collect photos while the car was still being prepped, he coordinated my friend test driving the car at my behest, he managed the pile of paperwork (?.yes, I am buying this car, no I will not operate it in New Jersey, etc?.), and he ensured that the car was properly loaded on to the transporter truck. Paul was honest about the condition of the car, and kept me updated as to the status of the minor repairs that were being performed. I also want to take this opportunity to thank the other Open Road folks who were heavily involved ? notably Alex Rosenberg and Michael Mayfield who helped facilitate the remote transaction. One last anecdote about Paul?s work that demonstrates his (and by extension Open Road?s) dedication to the customer ? As he helped load the car on the transporter, he noticed that the right rocker panel had some minor damage ? that he had not disclosed in our previous discussion, nor that my friend, who test drove the car, had uncovered. Paul called me that day and offered to send me a check for his estimate to repair the rocker damage. I was frankly amazed! Thanks again to Paul Moomjian and the Open Road BMW team in Edison, NJ and here?s to many more Superbowl trophies for the Hawks and to many more happy miles in the Open Road M3! Best, Jim

Great purchasing experience with Dave Lutz

by from Edison NJ |

I'm an existing older 5 series owner and was in the market for a used SUV. I found the x5 diesel listed on the Open Road BMW certified pre-owned site, so I called. I talked to a Sales associate Dave Lutz, walked into the dealership a little over an hour later thinking atleast I get to test drive the vehicle. When I went into the showroom, the lady was v. helpful, Dave came out promptly and we chatted a bit. He gave me a lot of information about the overall vehicle, v. knowledgeable about it, then set things up so I could take it for a drive. He gave me 2 route options to test out key features, I opted for local patched roads to verify rideabilty and handling in tight situations. We took the car out for the test drive. All the while we're chatting about features of the car, it had quite a feature list. When we get back, obviously I know it's deal or no deal time, so we sit and start the talking. He didn't pressure me, didn't treat me differently as I'm a female buying, didn't ask if there was a Mr...who would be involved in the financial decision making. We came to a deal pretty quickly as the vehicle was well priced to start. The only comparable on the market was in CA, looking at the centralized inventory on BMWUSA.com. To do the deal took all of maybe an hour at most. Alex the manager was engaged to work things out based on my financial needs for downpayment. Both of them were low pressure, giving me the facts as they were, I waited while Dave did all the running between departments once we agreed pricing. I waited in the waiting area, then transferred into the Finance area with Michael Mayfield who again was v. helpful and informative. A really smooth process, I was there for 4 hours, but it wasn't a frustrating 4hrs it was more about getting through the needed paperwork processing. After all was done, Dave synched my phone right away to the vehicle, advised me to setup the BMW assist once I got home, and also drove the car following me home as I didn't have a 2nd person to get the vehicle home, I live local to the dealership, about a 10 minute drive. Long review, but I have to say, amongst the 3 of these guys, and the lady at the front desk area, overall a v. enjoyable experience, and I did this after 13 yrs! I had been to other dealerships over the years of figuring out what I wanted car wise and I can tell you there are some extremely rude derogatory folks out there (Auto Mall on rte 22 was just the WORST!). This was such a breath of fresh air! Not only that, I got a great vehicle at a great price. Thank you Dave Lutz for being so knowlegeable, accommodating and continuing to follow up post sale. That I didn't get when I bought my first BMW back 13 yrs ago and that was as NEW vehicle! Excellent experience, as a female, I have to say this was a really uplifting experience, and to boot I have this great SUV in the car family now! Thanks! Sadna (Edison)

Excellent Experience leasing my 428xi GC

by from Boston |

I just leased a 2015 BMW 428xi Gran Coupe mSport from Open Road BMW and I could not be happier. They worked with me to order the exact car that I wanted and kept me updated as it was shipped over from Germany and finally arrived! I had a great experience the day of pickup and my sales person John Byrnes was extremely professional and polite and funny and knowledgeable. Special thanks to Kosta Pappas and Alison Wirth as well they went above and beyond to say the least. I highly recommend if you are looking for a car that you make it a priority to stop by Open Road BMW

BMW Edison Service Dept Review

by from New Jersey |

I have been coming to BMW Edison Service Dept for the past four years and had the pleasure of working with John Ladany all these times. John is a well trained professional who is very attentive and helpful whenever I call or bring my car in for service. His level of expertise and attention to detail is exactly what I would expect from a BMW service dept. I am very pleased with the quality of service and I highly recommend working with him.